Planning Cards

I have these cards I got them from another diser at the beginning of the year. You can download the file to your computer and make changes in your spreadsheet.:) Once printed you can cut them and glue them to 5x7 index cards.

So I thumbed through some of the pages of this post and found lots of really good ideas and a few cool templates to help me plan my trip but they were all so small and pint size that it was hard to print them out and such so I recreated all of them.

If you want all the documents I created/recreated - there are TONS - I'm happy to share them! Email me at kseidel86@gmail.com and i'll pass them along! Or PM me your email.

Can't wait for my trip!
Kristi

I have these cards I got them from another diser at the beginning of the year. You can download the file to your computer and make changes in your spreadsheet.:) Once printed you can cut them and glue them to 5x7 index cards.

Can you change the security settings on the google doc so anyone with the URL can view it?

Greg

Sorry - I didn't realize I had the privacy setting on. I have changed it so anyone with the link can see it.

I have some planning cards that are in excel. I got them from another diser earlier in the year. If anyone wants them please message me your email address and I will email them to you.

I also have these that I have saved to my photobucket account. I DID NOT make them but am sharing them. (Hope that is ok)

Thank you so much for posting the ones in your photobucket!! I have been looking everywhere for these.

Does anyone still have these templates that they wouldnt mind sharing? This would be a life saver.

If someone still has these, I would appreciate as well. My email is cshea99@ gmail.com.

I'm also looking for 4x6 or 5x7 size planning cards to laminate and bind to take into the parks. None of the links/photobuckets seem to work....does anyone have any they'd be willing to share? thx :)

Seems to be a dead thread. Anyone still following this or has everyone moved to their smartphone for planning?

I would have used them on my last trip if I could have found the thread. I am not a smartphone user.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter