Planning Cards

I'd love to have the half sheet size for a 7 day trip. Thanks so much for sharing these!

Granted, I'm planning for a 2011 trip, but it's never too early... right? :)

Guess adding my email addy would help. Doh! jencogneeto @ gmail.com

These are just beautiful!!! I'm planning our first trip there and would love a set please in anything you can give me (ie, the 4 parks, 2 waterparks, dtd, maps, etc).

I'm just not sure what size I will want to use yet... Is it ok to ask for both 5x7 and whatever you have in an 8 size? (8x5, 8x10, 8x11 -whichever)

Please and thank you!!
Dani

Soooo..... do you print them out one on a page and then have to cut around them? I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing something? I'd love to be able to print two of the 4x6 cards on one page.

I'd love to have the half sheet size for a 7 day trip. Thanks so much for sharing these!

Granted, I'm planning for a 2011 trip, but it's never too early... right? :)

Guess adding my email addy would help. Doh! jencogneeto @ gmail.com
SENT!
OMG, I love these!!
I have spent all morning filling them in getting them ready to print!!
AWESOME!
These are just beautiful!!! I'm planning our first trip there and would love a set please in anything you can give me (ie, the 4 parks, 2 waterparks, dtd, maps, etc).

I'm just not sure what size I will want to use yet... Is it ok to ask for both 5x7 and whatever you have in an 8 size? (8x5, 8x10, 8x11 -whichever)

Please and thank you!!
Dani
Please post or PM me your email address.

Soooo..... do you print them out one on a page and then have to cut around them? I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing something? I'd love to be able to print two of the 4x6 cards on one page.

You will need to cut the sheets to the appropriate size, and then adjust your printer settings for 4x6. Print one, then flip the card over and do it again! Have fun!

Can I get a 4 day planner and each of the theme parks in the half sheet size? Thanks!

Nifferous @ aol dot com

You will need to cut the sheets to the appropriate size, and then adjust your printer settings for 4x6. Print one, then flip the card over and do it again! Have fun! [/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!:worship:

I'm taking my 7 year old son (whom I adopted last year) in May. I'm so excited! I don't think he has a clue how amazing it is. I would love to get your planning cards in all sizes. Thank you so much for all your work on this and your willingness to share. You seem like a kind, generous person.

Thanks again!

:-( I'm new to DIS and haven't posted anything. won't let me post my addy yet. I'll repost later.

Found the loophole.

I would love to have the planning cards in all sizes. (not sure which I will need)
thank you so much

kimharron at gmail com

Can you please send to me also... I was looking through all the threads and hope you are still providing. I would like anythinh you have for 4,5, or 6 day stay postcard and regular. Thank you in advance for providing this great tool.

If you have time I would love these as well for a 6 night/7 day trip!!

Thank you so much in advance!!! :goodvibes

Wow! Those are great! I just printed off all the individual park ones plus the 6 day one and I'm now gonna go home and fill them out! So exciting :) :) I'm going to laminate them and put them on colored index cards so that they'll be beautiful!!! Thanks so much!

Can you please send to me also... I was looking through all the threads and hope you are still providing. I would like anythinh you have for 4,5, or 6 day stay postcard and regular. Thank you in advance for providing this great tool.

If you have time I would love these as well for a 6 night/7 day trip!!

Thank you so much in advance!!! :goodvibes

I need your email addresses and I'll get them out ASAP.

Wow! Those are great! I just printed off all the individual park ones plus the 6 day one and I'm now gonna go home and fill them out! So exciting :) :) I'm going to laminate them and put them on colored index cards so that they'll be beautiful!!! Thanks so much!

I'm so glad you are having fun with them! Happy planning!

These are great and you are so kind to share. If you don't mind I will need the full page size for a 6 night 7 day trip. Thanks. I appreciate it very much.:love:

Stacy

Here's my email but it won't let me post it the regular way because I don't have enought posts yet.

stacy alisa at yahoo dot com

no spaces

These are great. Could you please email an 8.5 x 11 set to me at pstaters@comcast.net for a 7 day trip. I have been trying to do something by myself and could never be able to duplicate anything like these. Thanks.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter