• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

And Hi fifi rose! Lovely to have another face on the chat thread. :)

I didnt get chineses in the end as their credit card machine was broken! Luckily there's a LUSH indian jsut across the street. :)

How are you all??

Oooo! I'm well jealous! I love Indian food! What did you get?

Bob xoxoxox

Dark blue. They have just had it delivered to their house to look at before it got taken away to register him as the owner. They have never won anything before so we are all really excited. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Dark blue. They have just had it delivered to their house to look at before it got taken away to register him as the owner. They have never won anything before so we are all really excited. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Aww! How cool!!

Bob xoxoxox

Congtulations to your dad!!

Jazz's are great cars!!! Super safe and reliable!! It's top of my 'cars I want' list.

Well, top of the serious one! Top of the 'cars I really want list' is a ford mustang! But that wont happen!!! Lol.

Congtulations to your dad!!

Thanks. My dad has just called to say that the ticket he won it on was filled out by my DH on my dads behalf and my DH bought the next one for himself. So not only did we not win by one ticket, but the winning one has my DH's writing on it.:headache:

Maybe us chatter boxes are running out of steam?!?

Nah, that'll never happen!!

Hows your class project coming along with the log houses Karen?

Bob xoxoxo

Well my assistant has been off all week so we have had fun. We have all made our frames (no one had any accidents using the saws, phew!!) and today we made the side and painted them. They are drying over the weekend so we can glue the siding on on Monday. They should look quite good (well for a bunch of 8 year olds! lol)

Well my assistant has been off all week so we have had fun. We have all made our frames (no one had any accidents using the saws, phew!!) and today we made the side and painted them. They are drying over the weekend so we can glue the siding on on Monday. They should look quite good (well for a bunch of 8 year olds! lol)

Aww.... Bless them! Bet they're right proud of themselves!

Bob xoxoxox

Sorry I didn't get on earlier, Ellie had a bit of bleeding tonight when she got into work so we have just spent the last 4 hours in the hospital. Everyhting seems to be ok at the moment thankfully although she has to go back tomorrow for an anti d injection.

Luckily we got to have another scan today so got to see our new little monkey (although couldn't spot the sex and didn't want to ask given the circumstances) and baby waved to us to which was cool.

Fingers crossed that everything is ok!

Sorry I didn't get on earlier, Ellie had a bit of bleeding tonight when she got into work so we have just spent the last 4 hours in the hospital. Everyhting seems to be ok at the moment thankfully although she has to go back tomorrow for an anti d injection.

Luckily we got to have another scan today so got to see our new little monkey (although couldn't spot the sex and didn't want to ask given the circumstances) and baby waved to us to which was cool.

Hope everything is okay for you all Cap'n..... :hug: Give Ellie a :hug: from me too!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh Cap'n Jack, what a scary day!!!

Glad everything looks ok though!!! Maybe the baby just wanted you to do a scan so they could wave and say 'hi'!!!

Pamper Ellie like mad!!! :) That will definitely help!!

Hope everything is okay for you all Cap'n..... :hug: Give Ellie a :hug: from me too!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh Cap'n Jack, what a scary day!!!

Glad everything looks ok though!!! Maybe the baby just wanted you to do a scan so they could wave and say 'hi'!!!

Pamper Ellie like mad!!! :) That will definitely help!!

Thanks, it was very worrying. I'm going to treat her like a proper princess tomorrow :lovestruc

That was scary. Glad to hear that everything is okay :goodvibes

How worrying that must've been. Glad everything's ok though:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter