OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love both of those songs!!!!!

I was listening to Chante c'est noel in the car this morning and the 10 year song is one of my faves too!! "Merci for Dis-ney-land pareeeeeeeeeeeeee" :)

I have just like we dreamed it at the moment, but it will be Chante very shortly!!

I had that CD on this morning, I'm not really too keen on Chante c'est noel tbh but that might change once I've been there for Christmas. I can't put on the 2nd CD of the set when Kacee is around because it makes him cry when POTC or IASW comes on

I love my 15th Anniversary cd. So does Kyra actually. We love "how many buscuits can you eat" lol.

I love my 15th Anniversary cd. So does Kyra actually. We love "how many buscuits can you eat" lol.

I don't remember that one...I'll put it on when I go home.

Kacee just get's upset because he can hear the song's but can't go on the rides.

Can't wait to see his face in December when he realises that he is back in Disney!

I don't remember that one...I'll put it on when I go home.

Kacee just get's upset because he can hear the song's but can't go on the rides.

Can't wait to see his face in December when he realises that he is back in Disney!

How long are you there for?

I'm so looking forward to our next trip. I think i have come to the conclusion that rides mean nothing to kyra its all about stalking the characters lol.

I'm so looking forward to our next trip. I think i have come to the conclusion that rides mean nothing to kyra its all about stalking the characters lol.

We are going for 4 days although the first day (the 11th) will be mainly travelling so we probably won't even go in the park on that day...

...well we might...

...ok we will probably rush to get there for the last hour or so :laughing:

It is so much fun meeting the characters when they are young, I say make the most of it as they quickly grow out of it and are more interested in how many rides they can do on BTM. My DD still likes meeting the characters how ever it is not the same as when she first went to DLP when she was 3.
I have my favourite picture of when Jasmine waved at her in the Christmas parade when she was 3 and the look on her face I have never seen since even when she rode Dumbo with stitch last year at WDW.

It is so much fun meeting the characters when they are young, I say make the most of it as they quickly grow out of it and are more interested in how many rides they can do on BTM. My DD still likes meeting the characters how ever it is not the same as when she first went to DLP when she was 3.
I have my favourite picture of when Jasmine waved at her in the Christmas parade when she was 3 and the look on her face I have never seen since even when she rode Dumbo with stitch last year at WDW.

I will miss the days when Kyra finally admits that Mickey mouse isn't her best friend :(

Whenever she sees Mickey her little face just lights up. She may be a Princess girl, but deep down she adores Mickey oh and Mr Smee :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts