• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark blue. They have just had it delivered to their house to look at before it got taken away to register him as the owner. They have never won anything before so we are all really excited. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Wow! Congrats to your dad!:yay:

Now Bob, you know it's very risky posting about food on here at this time of night ~ I'll be doing a midnight raid of the bisuit tin in a minute! :rotfl:

Now Bob, you know it's very risky posting about food on here at this time of night ~ I'll be doing a midnight raid of the bisuit tin in a minute! :rotfl:

What was that you said?? I'm busy munching cookies!! :laughing:

Looks a yummy menu though.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

I am going to resist I am going to resist I am going to resist. Perhaps if i repeat it enough I will manage it. ;)

Just spent the last half-hour catching up with everyone's news. Sorry if I miss anyone out :hug:
MJ_always said:
And big news for me... after looking for my half brother for years and years I finally found him online the other week wooo LOL. I havent been that well lately either and I think that's pretty much everything LOL.
Oh, well done Ashleigh, and hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share some news - my dad has just won a brand new car in a raffle. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
How lucky is that!! :yay:

Fingers crossed that everything is ok!
Will cross everything :wizard: :wizard:

:grouphug: for you, Ellie and Kacee.

This time next week I'll be in one of my favourite places -:cheer2: unfortunatly not DLP

I'll be in Cambridge coz Im going to see DS2. :cheer2:

We always find time while we are there to go to the Disney shop and thats next door to a wonderful chocolate shop so we have to buy some chocolates as well

This time next week I'll be in one of my favourite places -:cheer2: unfortunatly not DLP

I'll be in Cambridge coz Im going to see DS2. :cheer2:

We always find time while we are there to go to the Disney shop and thats next door to a wonderful chocolate shop so we have to buy some chocolates as well

Mmmmm.... Chocolate!! :cloud9: I LOVE chocolate and thats the understatement of the century!!

Bob xoxoxox

Mmmmm.... Chocolate!! :cloud9: I LOVE chocolate and thats the understatement of the century!!

Bob xoxoxox

The shops called Hotel Chocolat - they have a website as well. Its delicious and there are so mnay unusual flavours. DS bought me some for my birthday - orange(?) and chilli - it sounds awful chilli chocolate but it was delicious

The shops called Hotel Chocolat - they have a website as well. Its delicious and there are so mnay unusual flavours. DS bought me some for my birthday - orange(?) and chilli - it sounds awful chilli chocolate but it was delicious

I second that - I live within 1/2 hour of hotel chocolat (and a Disney store for that matter), so I'm in there quite a lot - window shopping only though most of the time :) .

Ah!! We go there quite a bit.... There's one in the Metro Centre.... The only thing I don't like is that they don't often label when things have alcohol in them... I've had a nasty surprise a few times that way.... Love their Caramel Buttons though.... The chocolate dippers to put in your coffee..... :cloud9:

Bob xoxoxox

Im just browsing their website now and my mouth is watering.

I love their rum soaked choc covered raisins :cloud9: I know what I'll be munching next weekend

Yummy! My friend got sent some of these as a pressie and she was kind enough to share with me! Mmmmmmm. :goodvibes

It means theres one half an hour from me and I didnt know :rotfl:

:rotfl:

I'm quite familiar with a similar problem. It's 1/2 hour train ride to Southampton from where I am. Once I get there, I am confronted with:

Nandos
Hotel Chocolat
Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Oh - they're all under the same roof too :lmao:

:rotfl:

I'm quite familiar with a similar problem. It's 1/2 hour train ride to Southampton from where I am. Once I get there, I am confronted with:

Nandos
Hotel Chocolat
Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Oh - they're all under the same roof too :lmao:

Thats how we feel when we go ANYWHERE because, frankly, there is nothing in Amble!! :laughing:

What you should do is have your Nandos, grab some Hotel Chocolat to take home, and then also grab some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to take home....

I've never had a Krispy Creme.... I've always wondered what they're like....

Bob xoxoxox

Yummy! My friend got sent some of these as a pressie and she was kind enough to share with me! Mmmmmmm. :goodvibes

Share........Chocolate........ What??! Sorry, this concept doesn't seem to be one I've come across before!! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter