• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all - Im home from work and its the weekend :cheer2: :cheer2:

Dh has just gone to get us all a Chinese takeaway from our favourite place. Its near where we used to live so we dont go that often now but just fancied one tonight.

Evening all - Im home from work and its the weekend :cheer2: :cheer2:

Dh has just gone to get us all a Chinese takeaway from our favourite place. Its near where we used to live so we dont go that often now but just fancied one tonight.

Oooo- Watcha having??

Bob xoxoxox

Haha, jack and I were just talking about having a chinese...

Having read that you are too, Small World, I will take as a sign!!

Shredded Chilli chicken here we come!!!!

Oh dear am I being a bad influence again :rotfl:

Ooo! Yummy!

Small World, let me know what you end up having!

Bob xoxox

hey all

hows ya all doing?

bit chilly here tonight

just putting together my playlist for my radio show tonight , its all done now n ready to go loll

:rotfl2:

Good Evening everyone, just settled down on my computer for the night - taken Mum to Tesco and had my tea - bliss!

I'm trying to decide if I should grow my hair back out to its natural colour.... Can't decide if I should or not.... :confused3 Sorry, nothing thrilling going on here! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

I'm home alone, DH is out for the evening playng at a gig.

Just brought Christmas presents.

AND i got myself 4 Disney traditions ornaments.

Oooo what ones did you get? I was surprised how big they are actully.. theres loads in HNY

I'm trying to decide if I should grow my hair back out to its natural colour.... Can't decide if I should or not.... :confused3 Sorry, nothing thrilling going on here! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

I vote yes....

Oooo what ones did you get? I was surprised how big they are actully.. theres loads in HNY

I got Dumbo, Pinocchio and Bambi and Tink on a flower. 3 of them was for £26 and the Tink one was £25.

I saw the steamboat willie one and thought of you ;) :)

I vote yes....

Why- Just out of curiousity?

I don't like my natural colour, I'm only contemplating it because of how much money it would save me on hair dye in the long run.... And because I'm too lazy to dye it these days....

Bob xoxoxox

I got Dumbo, Pinocchio and Bambi and Tink on a flower. 3 of them was for £26 and the Tink one was £25.

I saw the steamboat willie one and thought of you ;) :)

three for £26?

Why- Just out of curiousity?

I don't like my natural colour, I'm only contemplating it because of how much money it would save me on hair dye in the long run.... And because I'm too lazy to dye it these days....

Bob xoxoxox

Because I want to see your natural colour

Hi, congratulations on finding your half-brother. Do you plan to meet up or are you emailing for the time being? You must have been really pleased to find him.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter