OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

When will the other thread be getting locked?

Bob xoxoxox

Yay - new chat thread.

In case anybody apart from myself is following these through for some reason, then the old one is back here :goodvibes

Give me a chance - i am just new at this :lmao:

I wonder if anyone does actually read the old ones :rotfl:

I certainly do and I hope other people may do as well... Sometime it comes in very useful when you're trying to look for something that happened... I've been known to go back to the very first chat thread in the past...

Am I sad? :lmao:

I have enough problems keeping up with the current one ;)

That's because you're no allowed to skim read in case we sneak in some coded message that's against the DIS rules :rotfl:

I certainly do and I hope other people may do as well... Sometime it comes in very useful when you're trying to look for something that happened... I've been known to go back to the very first chat thread in the past...

Am I sad? :lmao:

Yes -( sorry)

has anything of importance ever happened in these chat threads :rotfl:

Oh, i go to sainsburys and i miss the 'big thread move' never mind :)

Almsot my bed time anyway. Bella's asleep already and she gets very gruffy is she decides it bedtime and jack and i dont follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter