• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what my Dad would make of my wedding plans?? And Robert for that matter (Well, actually, we kinda know that thanks to my Mams friend who is a Medium....!!)....

Bob xoxoxox

Ooo what did she say?

My wife's Dad didn't pay towards anything for our wedding.

Then he gave her sister £2,000 deposit for her wedding, which she cancelled three days after putting down the deposit and lost it all!!

:confused3

Ooo what did she say?

She said he liked him, that he was laughing at his long hair (To which Robert told her that he had a bit of a cheek then as his hair was the same in the 70s!!).... He also said that he was a good partner for me, and that he would occasionally stick ideas in Robert's head for things to make me happy.... :goodvibes Robert wasn't too keen on the last part- He likes getting 100% credit for things!! :laughing:

She's told us loads of things really....

Bob xoxoxox

She said he liked him, that he was laughing at his long hair (To which Robert told her that he had a bit of a cheek then as his hair was the same in the 70s!!).... He also said that he was a good partner for me, and that he would occasionally stick ideas in Robert's head for things to make me happy.... :goodvibes Robert wasn't too keen on the last part- He likes getting 100% credit for things!! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Oh, and that we were true soulmates..... Something she doesn't say very often apparantly (Not according to her, but a lot of people who she's read for!)....

Bob xoxoxox

My wife's Dad didn't pay towards anything for our wedding.

I dont expect my Dad will either... in fact I dont even expect him to pleased if i got married.

Bob xoxoxox

Aww that nice to know then....:laughing: @ the long hair

Just thought I'd post a quick hi and update as I havent been on here properly for a while and I'm really missing it! LOL.

Can you believe I STILL havent got all of my trip report done!! :eek: I promise I'll get it done asap lol. Here's the links for the first 2 days though, just incase:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1952446

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1952702

I hope everyone is doing well and having fun planning future trips or enjoying their trip away or re-living their last trip :laughing: I'm still missing DLP badly! I feel like I've been back for months and it's only about 4- 5 weeks i think :rotfl:

I've been madly, madly busy with my new course- I seem to be working on my project all the time but actually have nothing to show and am no further forward with it :scared1: And my tutorial is next week with my tutor so I better get a move on!
I've also been trying to arrange a work placement so I've been contacting lots of companies. And big news for me... after looking for my half brother for years and years I finally found him online the other week wooo LOL. I havent been that well lately either and I think that's pretty much everything LOL.

So that's what I've been up to and I hope to be back on here much more very soon! Good news... my pin collection has grown majorly!! With a lot more on the way for Christmas too :woohoo:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! :goodvibes

Ashleigh x

I dont expect my Dad will either... in fact I dont even expect him to pleased if i got married.

Aww that nice to know then....:laughing: @ the long hair

:hug:

I know!! It made us laugh too!!

I know!! Sweet huh?? At first I thought: "Bet she says that to everyone" but another friend of my Mams whos known her since they were kids says she never says that normally.

Bob xoxoxox

Oh Gosh, look at the time... I'll have to go get Robert from work!!

Bye all!

Bob xoxoxox

Yay its the weekend!! Are you up to much Cap'njack?

Woo Hoo :woohoo:

I'm off up to London with the Mrs for the Baby Show (like the Ideal Home Show but with baby stuff) on Saturday and then on Sunday we are off to Bluewater with the Mother in Law!

How about Mrs Tigger?

Right, that's me done at work. I'll try and get on later when Kacee is asleep.

Bye everyone :wave2:

Hi, I am so cold, don't want to turn the heating though as it so expensive and going out in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter