Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Okay kids, I started running again at 50 and am now 58 and I don't feel like a geezer. I run a marathon every year, usually at Disney. Age doesn't matter, unless I'm aiming to win or finish top 3 in my age group (5 or 10k only). :) Ready for 2021 when I can compete as a 60+ athlete. No matter your age, keep on getting out there and moving. It's so good for you!

Agreed. Planning on doing Dopey again in 2021, will be 50+ then.
started running after a dr told me I could lose some weight at a follow up after my appendectomy. 2 years this last Aug, I can not believe I would ever run a marathon

Anyone planning on walking al 3 courses?!

I’ve done 3 RD weekends and ran them all, but this year due to injury I have done ZERO running training! I am keen to walk as I will be able to keep the pace requirements, but has anyone else done this?

runDisney just sent out an email with a link to the event guide...but it just takes you to the website. Has anyone found the 2019 event guide yet? I’m anxious to see the half marathon course!

runDisney just sent out an email with a link to the event guide...but it just takes you to the website. Has anyone found the 2019 event guide yet? I’m anxious to see the half marathon course!
I was so excited when I got the email. My heart dropped! Then the feeling of let down when it redirected me to the RunDisney page....

I didn't get an email either and am doing the challenge and 5k!

Looking forward to finding out about the courses though. And am currently trying to figure out if I can finish the 5k or 10k and make it over to DHS for EEMH right after (with a change of clothes)!

I didn't get an email either and am doing the challenge and 5k!

Looking forward to finding out about the courses though. And am currently trying to figure out if I can finish the 5k or 10k and make it over to DHS for EEMH right after (with a change of clothes)!
same here
I never get any emails from runDisney. I think it may have something to do with me being in Canada. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter