***Official July 2019 thread***

Just booked our trip for July 10-17 with the free dining offer. I am SO EXCITED! We haven't been on a WDW vacation since 2016 and didn't get to do all we hoped because my daughter had just completed PT after surgery for a broken ankle. This is our first time booked at a moderate, CSR. Otherwise, we've done Value, Deluxe, and offsite. First time having hoppers since 2000, so that will be interesting. Husband doesn't love Disney, so when he agreed to the timeline, I had to jump. Now I'm trying to figure out best parks/days to book just a couple ADRs. But then I think we have hoppers and free QS, so maybe this is the trip to NOT PLAN and just take it as it comes. Also, like most of you, planning some water park time!

I thought about doing the MK fireworks on the 3rd and then watching from the Poly on the 4th ( we will have a resort day that day), but I haven't decided. Maybe we will play it by ear and see how it goes. I bet MK will be very crowded! I guess we will miss Illuminations for the 4th. Decisions decisions. :scratchin
I’m waiting for Pirates and Pals to open for the 4th! We’re at USO but wanted to see if we can see the fireworks from somewhere since I’m not sure if USO has anything special for July 4th.

Just booked our trip for July 10-17 with the free dining offer. I am SO EXCITED! We haven't been on a WDW vacation since 2016 and didn't get to do all we hoped because my daughter had just completed PT after surgery for a broken ankle. This is our first time booked at a moderate, CSR. Otherwise, we've done Value, Deluxe, and offsite. First time having hoppers since 2000, so that will be interesting. Husband doesn't love Disney, so when he agreed to the timeline, I had to jump. Now I'm trying to figure out best parks/days to book just a couple ADRs. But then I think we have hoppers and free QS, so maybe this is the trip to NOT PLAN and just take it as it comes. Also, like most of you, planning some water park time!
Woohoo! Congratulations on booking your trip. We were there last at 2016 too. I tried telling myself it’ll be a more relaxing trip with some pool time and maybe water park time set aside... My ADR and nighttime show plans doesn’t seem too relaxing though lol!

Woohoo! Congratulations on booking your trip. We were there last at 2016 too. I tried telling myself it’ll be a more relaxing trip with some pool time and maybe water park time set aside... My ADR and nighttime show plans doesn’t seem too relaxing though lol!

Well, now I'm up to 3 ADRs and considering a dessert party, but that's still just partial days planned. ;)

We are doing our first AH in March. It is 10-1 and I’m worried about my kids (and me lol) being able to stay awake. Hopefully we will make it!!
That’s awesome! Let us know how it goes in March!! :) yes, if it’s that late, I need to replan and put more time into nap time.

Has anyone been able to book brunch at Cali grill? I noticed that every Sunday between now and Aug is unavailable. Wonder if something is going on?

Returning for our 6th July trip! We are visiting at the END of the month for the first time. I am booked at CSR with free dining 7/26-29 and YC 7/30-8/3. Last summer we tried a waterpark for the first time. I sprung for water parks add on this year, which my DH questioned. Do I really want to do waterparks? Why yes I do!

Returning for our 6th July trip! We are visiting at the END of the month for the first time. I am booked at CSR with free dining 7/26-29 and YC 7/30-8/3. Last summer we tried a waterpark for the first time. I sprung for water parks add on this year, which my DH questioned. Do I really want to do waterparks? Why yes I do!

We add the water parks, too. Last time we went for 10 nights and did both. This time is 8 nights, and we’re planning to do TL. We don’t go to water parks in our normal life, but the Disney ones are so much better than any others we’ve been to! DH has loved water parks since he was a preteen, so he’d never let us skip them entirely. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter