***Official July 2019 thread***

Well since we are driving we decided to split the drive. Got a room booked in Tallahassee then we will head to WDW the next morning. Also decided to do the wax museum, Icon and aquarium and maybe have lunch in Disney Springs. I love that we will have a car!

We add the water parks, too. Last time we went for 10 nights and did both. This time is 8 nights, and we’re planning to do TL. We don’t go to water parks in our normal life, but the Disney ones are so much better than any others we’ve been to! DH has loved water parks since he was a preteen, so he’d never let us skip them entirely. :)
I added it in too since it was very minimal to add it in for the three of us! But I couldn’t see where to add it in my plans yet lol!

Anyone waiting for DHS SW dessert party? I wonder if they will do a new show in place of this. Waiting for this, the new HP coaster at USO and Jaleo!! I am so impatiently waiting for more info!

I added it in too since it was very minimal to add it in for the three of us! But I couldn’t see where to add it in my plans yet lol!

We’re just planning a halfish day, getting there at opening and leaving sometime in the early or mid afternoon, depending on weather. We’ll have lunch there. Still doing a park in the evening.

I just want the DAH dates! Super impatiently waiting for those! ;)
Oh yes!! That too!!! Lol and EMM but I expect those to be released in March so I know what to expect.. kind of.. lol! I was hoping Jaleo and HP coaster info to be out already since Jan! Haha so much for wishful thinking. On the edge of my seat waiting for these, suspense is really killing me!

Rumored Memorial Day weekendish.

I am watching for that as well, because I may skip Universal in July if it's not open yet, or if reports are frightening for waits. :)
Thanks! I guess we'll miss it. We are going to Uni in March. I bet it will be crazy busy for awhile. :crowded:

Well since we are driving we decided to split the drive. Got a room booked in Tallahassee then we will head to WDW the next morning. Also decided to do the wax museum, Icon and aquarium and maybe have lunch in Disney Springs. I love that we will have a car!

We drive 80% of the time. If we have the time, we will drive it. Coming from Iowa, it is 20 hrs, give or take. If I am driving without DH, I refuse to drive thru Atlanta, so it takes a bit longer. :)

LOVE having my own car.

I have never done the wax museum, I am going to pencil that idea in.-thanks!
We are doing DS as well, and eating at Raglan Rd for the first time.

We drive 80% of the time. If we have the time, we will drive it. Coming from Iowa, it is 20 hrs, give or take. If I am driving without DH, I refuse to drive thru Atlanta, so it takes a bit longer. :)

LOVE having my own car.

I have never done the wax museum, I am going to pencil that idea in.-thanks!
We are doing DS as well, and eating at Raglan Rd for the first time.

We are from Iowa too and depending on flights and how many are going we drive. We just did this in December and about had a panic attack going through Atlanta (not even during rush hour!), so on our way back we took the long way home and had a much better drive!

Same for us. DH DS7 and I went for a quick trip last month, and flew. But when it's all of us, its 9 ppl so flights have got to beat my great gas mileage. :)
I think the only way I'd drive Atlanta without DH is at 5am on a Sunday- just too much for me!!
We sometimes drive straight down to Pensacola or PCB. In July we are hitting PCB after Orlando, in March we are hitting Ft Walton for 1 night before heading up home. (coast by Pensacola)

We are going to Perdido Key after Disney in July. Ok we are officially stalking each other :D

Too funny. And, now I have to check out Perdido Key and see if I like it better because that would be a straight shot down or up :teeth:
Have you been before? Are you staying at a resort or renting a house?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter