***Official July 2019 thread***

Booked our July 2019 trip, originally July 5-10, changed to July 19-24 last night, staying at POR. Previously upgraded to Disney Dining from QS. When I called to modify my first reservation I was told it was going to be $1,000 more, not a chance. I booked online (only $93 more) while the CM was on the line, then she cancelled the first reservation (not sure what was up with the price discrepancy). We got a first night ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table, a first for us. We are going for my DGD 8th birthday and she is over the moon getting to eat in the castle. We also have Tusker House breakfast (a must do) and lunch at BOG the last day. We will fill in the other 2 TS meals in a couple of days, nothing real urgent.
We do plan to try the MK dessert party on our last night. We are excited to be to being going back, our last trip was February 2015.

Last edited:
Late posting this since we've been booked since August but we're (me, DW, DS7, DD4 and MIL) are at Poly from the 8th until the 17th. The kids and I have never been to WDW and to say that we are excited is an understatement. We were able to get all of our ADRs for the times and dates we wanted and next is waiting for FP+.

Late posting this since we've been booked since August but we're (me, DW, DS7, DD4 and MIL) are at Poly from the 8th until the 17th. The kids and I have never been to WDW and to say that we are excited is an understatement. We were able to get all of our ADRs for the times and dates we wanted and next is waiting for FP+.

YAY! First trip- how exciting! And the Poly, what a great first experience! Eventually I want to stay over by MK, and I’d love to stay there.

YAY! First trip- how exciting! And the Poly, what a great first experience! Eventually I want to stay over by MK, and I’d love to stay there.

Yes, we have five of us so we knew we were limited for places we could stay and in the end renting DVC points made it financially possible to stay on the monorail. We know how lucky we are but since you never know if you'll be able to make it back I felt we should go big!

How exciting! Just know you will be spoiled forever, staying at Poly your first trip! :rotfl:

ADRs made our trip July 2-11!

Lunch at Sanaa on arrival day.
Dinner at O'hana.
Lunch at Yak and Yeti.
Breakfast at Boma.
Brunch at California Grill
Hoop dee Doo Revue
Dinner at Victoria and Albert's to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary!

Anticipating enjoying Nomads, Geyser Point and various CS as well.

We are planning on H2O Glow nights on the 4th of July. Should be fun!

Our adr's are tomorrow :) Is this a good order to book them? if not, how should i do it? The days are the days we plan on eating there, not sure if it makes a difference in adr order

Be our Guest, late lunch Sunday
Crystal Palace, breakfast Sunday
Ohana, breakfast Wednesday
Mama Melrose Fantasmic pkg, lunch Thursday
Chef Mickey's, dinner friday
Sci Fi, lunch or dinner saturday (1st park day)

Our adr's are tomorrow :) Is this a good order to book them? if not, how should i do it? The days are the days we plan on eating there, not sure if it makes a difference in adr order

Usually you would do the harder to get ones first. I had no trouble making my reservations on ADR day though so I’m not sure if it makes a difference now or not. Be our guest is definitely harder to get. I think Chef Mickeys is too and maybe the fantasmic package. :) crystal palace would be difficult if it’s before park opening.

SciFi is tough! I would do BOG then SciFi then the rest.

Usually you would do the harder to get ones first. I had no trouble making my reservations on ADR day though so I’m not sure if it makes a difference now or not. Be our guest is definitely harder to get. I think Chef Mickeys is too and maybe the fantasmic package. :) crystal palace would be difficult if it’s before park opening.

SciFi is tough! I would do BOG then SciFi then the rest.

Gotcha, so maybe BOG, Sci Fi, Mama Melrose, then keep the same order for the rest?

Gotcha, so maybe BOG, Sci Fi, Mama Melrose, then keep the same order for the rest?

If you want Crystal Palace before the park opens I would do that one 3rd.

Sometimes the Fantasmic packages aren't all available at 180 days, so don't be discouraged if you don't get it right away.

Thanks! I was able to get everything we wanted, at the times I wanted :)

I did BOG, SciFi, Crystal Palace, Mama Melrose, then the rest and didn't have any problems. I wasn't too concerned with getting CP PPO, but had a few options starting at 8:10.
Yay congratulations:)

So glad I found this thread! I did this last year and it was so much fun!
We will be there in July again this year and it will be our first over July 4th.
We will be at:
BWI- 6/29-7/3 and
Poly CL 7/3-7/9
There are 5 of us 2 adults and 3 kids. So excited to be at the Poly (my fave) for July 4th!
:rainbow:

We will be there in July again this year and it will be our first over July 4th.
We will be at:
BWI- 6/29-7/3 and
Poly CL 7/3-7/9
There are 5 of us 2 adults and 3 kids. So excited to be at the Poly (my fave) for July 4th!

We're going to be at the Poly starting on the 8th. I'm very excited since this is my first time to WDW. Enjoy the nation's birthday, I'll be that will be amazing!

We will be at:
BWI- 6/29-7/3 and
Poly CL 7/3-7/9

I love 4th of July at WDW! We're usually at BC but this year we'll be at BWV. This will be our 4th time over the 4th of July, we always do MK on the 3rd to see the add-on fireworks and then Illuminations on the 4th. What an amazing show! I'm a bit sad this will be our last time seeing it!

I think next year if we're there over the 4th we will try to get Poly (it's our favorite also), not sure if it'll work out with our DD's dance competition schedule though so it may be 2021. Yes I think that far ahead lol!

Joining in on the July fun! We just got back from our US and Disney Christmas Surprise and had a complete blast over the New Year! This trip will be my DD's mom and me trip and I am so excited to be planning this! (My DS and younger DD have already done their trips, but older DD was being a pain last year and didn't want to go with me and now totally regretting it!) Dates right now are pretty set, July 3rd-7th (I only have to miss one day of work since we are already taking our big family reunion trip to the OBX in June) but haven't settled on what resort right now. Since this is her birthday trip (celebrating late since her birthday is in February and we can't take time off at this time due to school and work) I am really wanting to do something special and fun with her. We can either stay at AKL for our trip or stay at a value and do the Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP tour. Has anyone done this tour before? It looks like a lot of fun and I know that we could do all of this on our own, but the idea of a VIP tour and transportation sounds amazing!

I love 4th of July at WDW! We're usually at BC but this year we'll be at BWV. This will be our 4th time over the 4th of July, we always do MK on the 3rd to see the add-on fireworks and then Illuminations on the 4th. What an amazing show! I'm a bit sad this will be our last time seeing it!

I think next year if we're there over the 4th we will try to get Poly (it's our favorite also), not sure if it'll work out with our DD's dance competition schedule though so it may be 2021. Yes I think that far ahead lol!
I thought about doing the MK fireworks on the 3rd and then watching from the Poly on the 4th ( we will have a resort day that day), but I haven't decided. Maybe we will play it by ear and see how it goes. I bet MK will be very crowded! I guess we will miss Illuminations for the 4th. Decisions decisions. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter