*****OFFICIAL July 2012 Thread! Feelin' HOT HOT HOT!

Hey Nancy! We will be at BC at the same time.:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:

We can meet for 3pm ice cream hour :hippie:

That would be great! We will have to keep in touch and plan something. The first night we arrive we are headed to Cirque de S. Looking forward to that. Tomorrow I should be able to make our Fantasmic reservations.
Have made reservations for Le Celliar Have always heard good things about that restaurant and have tried several times to go, but they have always been booked.

Japan is another of our favorites!

Here are my adrs:

July 16- Crystal Palace - 10 am

July 17 - Le Cellier - 5:30pm

July 18 - Sci- Fi- 11:45am

July 19 - T-Rex- 5pm

July 20 - Via Napolu- 5:45pm

July 22- The Plaza - 12pm

July 23- Tusker House - 9:05am

July 24- Tony's- 12pm

That sounds like a nice, really fun long trip, and you will definitely have heat and sunshine in July...guaranteed! ;)

Thankyou :) We have been this same time once before on DD's second trip when she was 7 and we looooved the heat ;)

Wow - 3 weeks, how awesome!

Yes cannot wait

Love 1900 Park Fare. It's one of my favorite meals with characters. I added you to the list on page 20.

Thankyou .. We did 1900 breakie last trip for my DD's 11th b'day unfortunately the 2 days before i had come down with a horrendous sickness bug so ate nothing at that breakie and was a little out of it all day so am quite looking forward to seeing what they have hahhaa .. We did love the characters there, Alice is one of my DD's faves which is why she chose it :) and my niece loves both Alice and Mary so that's why she picked it for her b'day too

Yippee got our ressies for fantasmic package August 1st dinner at Hollywood & Vine. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Here are my adrs:

July 16- Crystal Palace - 10 am

July 17 - Le Cellier - 5:30pm

July 18 - Sci- Fi- 11:45am

July 19 - T-Rex- 5pm

July 20 - Via Napolu- 5:45pm

July 22- The Plaza - 12pm

July 23- Tusker House - 9:05am

July 24- Tony's- 12pm

Added everything to page 20. Looks like we are going to be in Epcot on the 17th at the same time and we are both going to AK on the 23rd. Maybe I will see you there.

Yippee got our ressies for fantasmic package August 1st dinner at Hollywood & Vine. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yay! The Fantasmic package is the way to go. When we went last June it was the first time we actually used it and it was so nice. We did it by accident too. We went in for lunch at Mama Melrose and our waitress asked us if we wanted to have tickets. It was great. No wait and we got really good seats. The kids loved it.

We did this last year when I ran the June thread and it was a great way to pass the time. If anyone is interested...just share your answers.

Friday Night Questions (first edition)

1) Favorite park?
2) Least favorite park (if there is such a thing-:goodvibes)?
3) Attraction?
DHS:
MK:
Epcot:
AK:
4) First thing you and your family does?
5) Favorite QS location?
6) Favorite TS location?
7) Disney Memory?
8) Favorite hotel?
9) Favorite Disney movie (animated)?
10) Disney character you would most like to be for the day?

1) Favorite park? Epcot
2) Least favorite park (if there is such a thing-:goodvibes)?AK just because it's not a whole day park...love lots of things about it though
3) Attraction?
DHS:ToT
MK:POTC or Haunted Mansion
Epcot:Test Track (sad it will be closed when we go)
AK:Expedition Everest
4) First thing you and your family does? hang out at the hotel and then head to 'Ohana for our first night dinner
5) Favorite QS location? The Mara-love AKL or Sunshine Seasons- Epcot (love the choices)
6) Favorite TS location? Kona or Boma for the buffet
7) Disney Memory? Horizons (loved the smell of oranges) and watching my son's face the first time we walked down Main Street
8) Favorite hotel? AKL-love, love, love!
9) Favorite Disney movie (animated)? Beauty and the Beast
10) Disney character you would most like to be for the day?
Rapunzel so I could have Flynn smolder at me! :laughing:

We have offically booked our trip to Disney World. We are arriving at Pop Century on July 23rd and checking out August 4th. We are celebrating several things...
1. Daughters 14th Bday
2. First grand baby and his first visit
3. Survival of yet another year

So anyone going these dates who knows you may see us...

We have offically booked our trip to Disney World. We are arriving at Pop Century on July 23rd and checking out August 4th. We are celebrating several things...
1. Daughters 14th Bday

We will be there from July 28th through Aug. 4th staying at Bonnett Creek.. Have a wonderful time! We are so looking forward to this trip. I believe it is our 8th trip to DW and have had several at DL. First trip to DW was in 1975 or 1976... LOVED IT!!! Of course Epcot was not there yet and Epcot is my favorite park!

We did this last year when I ran the June thread and it was a great way to pass the time. If anyone is interested...just share your answers.

1) Favorite park? Epcot
2) Least favorite park (if there is such a thing-:goodvibes)? Animal Kingdom
3) Attraction?
DHS: Toy story Mania
MK: Haunted Mansion
Epcot: Soarin'
AK: Safari
4) First thing you and your family does? We go to Magic Kingdom!
5) Favorite QS location? Columbia Harbor House
6) Favorite TS location? Narcoosees
7) Disney Memory? We were Grand Marshalls in the DHS parade during the Year of a Million Dreams
8) Favorite hotel? Poly!
9) Favorite Disney movie (animated)? Tangled
10) Disney character you would most like to be for the day? Alice in Wonderland

Great idea! Not sure I did that right - those are my answers typed into the yellow box

1. Daughters 14th Bday

I added you to the list on page 20! Sounds like your trip will be really special. There is nothing like the first visit to Disney. Hope you have a blast taking every moment in.

Great idea! Not sure I did that right - those are my answers typed into the yellow box

Have you heard about the new smell at the Poly? Apparently the GCH smells very flowery, like a perfume smell. Not sure how I feel about that. I really love the Poly smell. :confused3

1) Favorite park? EPCOT
2) Least favorite park (if there is such a thing-:goodvibes? WATER PARKS (If you count those as parks)
3) Attraction?
DHS: Rockin Roller Coaster
MK: Carousel of Progress
Epcot: The World Showcase
AK:[COLOR= [COLOR="red"]Expedition Everest

4) First thing you and your family does? Check out Resort then groceries
5) Favorite QS location? MK where they have the hamburgers and the area with all the "fixins" Pecos Bills?
6) Favorite TS location? Japan Tokyo Dining
7) Disney Memory? The first time we saw Osbourne Lights of Christmas and the Ginger Bread House at the Grand Floridian
8) Favorite hotel? Wilderness Lodge Villas, but I have always wanted to stay on the Boardwalk..(it is closer to Epcot!)
10) Disney character you would most like to be for the day? Mary Poppins or Peter Pan (have always wanted to fly)

My parents, me, my husband, my brother and his girlfriend are all jetting off to Saratoga Springs on 25th July for my dad's 60th birthday. We've made a few ADRs for the places we know we love and those that get booked up quickly (Le Celier, California Grill and Mama Melroses to name a few.) I can't wait!:banana:

1) Favorite park? Magic Kingdom
2) Least favorite park (if there is such a thing-:goodvibes)? N/A
3) Attraction? Over All - RR Coaster
DHS: RR Coaster
MK: Space Mountain
Epcot: Test Track
AK: Expedition Everest
4) First thing you and your family does? DTD
5) Favorite QS location? Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies (Strawberry / Banana Smoothie)
6) Favorite TS location? SCi - Fi (DHS)
7) Disney Memory? Ringing the Dinner Bell at Liberty Tree Tavern
8) Favorite hotel? CBR
10) Disney character you would most like to be for the day? Cinderella

RHMH here - My DD 12 Favorites - I filled in the blanks above.

Hi everyone!
It is 4 months today that we start our journey to WDW! This will be our 16th trip and we always go in July as soon as the kids break up from school. We have usually gone every year but last year discovered Disney cruises in the Med which was so amazing and have booked another one for next year. This makes our trips to Florida even more special! We are DVC and our home resort is BWV, we always go for 14 nights and have made such good friends with the boardwalk entertainers, we meet Carlo and his wife for lunch.
I actually look forward to the heat! Coming from England we often have terrible summers, it is great to know we can look forward to reliable heat! We also love the amazing electric storms!
My spreadsheet has been done for a while,we are so excited, we actually arrive on July 4th and should be srriving at the boardwalk just as the fireworks go off!

Have you heard about the new smell at the Poly? Apparently the GCH smells very flowery, like a perfume smell. Not sure how I feel about that. I really love the Poly smell. :confused3

I had not heard! We are going for spring break and eating at Ohana - I will let you know what I think when we get back!

1) Favorite park? EPCOT
2) Least favorite park (if there is such a thing-:goodvibes? WATER PARKS (If you count those as parks)
3) Attraction?

5) Favorite QS location? MK where they have the hamburgers and the area with all the "fixins" Pecos Bills?
7) Disney Memory? The first time we saw Osbourne Lights of Christmas and the Ginger Bread House at the Grand Floridian
8) Favorite hotel? Wilderness Lodge Villas, but I have always wanted to stay on the Boardwalk..(it is closer to Epcot!)
10) Disney character you would most like to be for the day? Mary Poppins or Peter Pan (have always wanted to fly)

I would agree with the Water Parks being my least favorite! Good thinking!

RHMH here - My DD 12 Favorites - I filled in the blanks above.

Tangled seems to be the most popular!

Hi everyone!
It is 4 months today that we start our journey to WDW! This will be our 16th trip and we always go in July as soon as the kids break up from school. We have usually gone every year but last year discovered Disney cruises in the Med which was so amazing and have booked another one for next year. This makes our trips to Florida even more special! We are DVC and our home resort is BWV, we always go for 14 nights and have made such good friends with the boardwalk entertainers, we meet Carlo and his wife for lunch.
I actually look forward to the heat! Coming from England we often have terrible summers, it is great to know we can look forward to reliable heat! We also love the amazing electric storms!
My spreadsheet has been done for a while,we are so excited, we actually arrive on July 4th and should be srriving at the boardwalk just as the fireworks go off!

Love the Boardwalk too!!

1) Favorite park? EPCOT
3) Attraction?

I really want to make my next goal to see all the Christmas decorations. We were there for our honeymoon 10 years ago, but they had just started putting out the decorations. I would love to see everything all decorated for Christmas.

I really want to make my next goal to see all the Christmas decorations. We were there for our honeymoon 10 years ago, but they had just started putting out the decorations. I would love to see everything all decorated for Christmas.[/QUOTE]

The first time we saw the Osbourne Lights, I did not know they even existed.. We just happened to stumble across them one evening, so after that I made it a point to go back at least one more time during the holiday season to see them again. And this time I looked for the "infamous black cat" and found it! That was fun looking for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter