*****OFFICIAL July 2012 Thread! Feelin' HOT HOT HOT!

Well everyone, thank you for being here. Let's hope we see each other on the July 2013 thread. I am now signing off from this thread!

I hope everyone had great trips. I wish everyone great fun, health and happiness until next July!

Love you all!

Well everyone, thank you for being here. Let's hope we see each other on the July 2013 thread. I am now signing off from this thread!

I hope everyone had great trips. I wish everyone great fun, health and happiness until next July!

Love you all!

I won't be on the July 2013 thread, but I will be on the July 2014 one! I will probably start it next summer, like I had started this one early, if no one does before that, since we book 11 months out. And I love the planning stage, so I will be sure to get started EARLY!!!! :thumbsup2

Goodbye everyone as well. Hope to see you all in another thread.

Thanks bangzoom for running this one!

We are back and had an amazing time. It was a different trip for us this year because the kids are older and they have different interests. They didnt really care at all about the characters. The only ones they wanted to see were Phinius & Ferb and Doug & Russell. We went to MK 3 days, Epcot 2 days, Hollywood St 2 days and Animal Kingdom 1 day. We were able to ride every single ride. Some we rode numerous times. LOVED PO Riverside!

So, any cons to our trip? The big South American tour groups were a bit annoying with singing and clapping, but not terrible. Waiting for a bus was sometimes bothersome, but not completely awful. Had a bit of rain 2 of the days, but not enough to warrent wearing our ponchos. Oh, and we thought the quick service meal plan was too much food. We would never eat that much normally, but we did since we could.

So, there you have it. Overall, a fabulous trip that we will remember forever. :)

:welcome: back home. Glad you guys had a super time...:cool1:

It sounds like everyone had great July trips. Hope to see many of you again either here or on other threads! Lets keep in touch.

We plan to go in March and next July as well.

Nancy

I started a July 2013 group for anyone that is going or might be going to the world again next July. We are technically going June-July next year, but would love to plan with some of you again.

Everyone, thanks for making the time pass faster and thanks for planning.

I started a July 2013 group for anyone that is going or might be going to the world again next July. We are technically going June-July next year, but would love to plan with some of you again.

Way to go Anjalee !!!!! :thumbsup2 I will go look for it a:thumbsup2nd join in. DD decided to go to Poly at WDW instead of trying DLR. I was so glad..:worship:

anjalee6 said:

Awesome! I will head over and join as we plan to return again in July after our spring break trip!!!

We're not going back until July 2014 but I just might have to join your thread anyway because you guys are such a great bunch of people and it would be great to see what your plans are and how your trips turn out next year! :goodvibes :grouphug:

We're not going back until July 2014 but I just might have to join your thread anyway because you guys are such a great bunch of people and it would be great to see what your plans are and how your trips turn out next year! :goodvibes :grouphug:

Absolutely! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter