new swap sign up here.. scavenger hunt swap...CLOSED

OK Maggie you convinced me...
I'll do store bought - what do you still need? Round eyelets/snaps? Let me know

Just goes to show, you can't stay away from the DIS!

I would like to sign up for:

Handmade Group 2
Large Embellished Tags

Storebought Group 2
Microbeads (1 tsp/person)

Thanks for hosting!

Melissa
Mom2Madi

ok, I'm putting everyone in right now. :) maggie

(man, I go up to school to vote and the thread gets super busy)

just a quick update... group 2 storebought is now closed, I can open a group 3 if needed. (so if you haven't signed up and want to play feel free) I am closing this swap on saturday the 18th though. Also, y'all can sign up for as many groups as you want, so if you want to be in the 2nd handmade group for example, feel free. Or if you want to be in another storebought group, that's fine with me. Whatever y'all want to do. :goodvibes maggie

I'll take small embellished tags in group 2 and if you have enough for group 3 store bought I'll do fibers.

hey darcy, do you want to be in both the handmade group and the storebought group or just one? Pretty much all you have to do is pick an item from the lists and then once I close the swap out on saturday, I will let you know what you are "scavenging" for, so if you pick tags for example and plain ribbon and then I tell you that you are scavenging for something sporty and watery (2 different groups, so you'd get 2 different things) you could make soccer tags (or whatever) and some blue ribbon... get the idea? anyhow, let me know what you want to do. maggie

Hey....I think I'd like to participate. Still not real sure what I am doing. For storebought I just have to buy something matching waht you say? I could probably do both handmade and storebought groups.

How many people do I make for? Just 10?

Hey, Maggie! I'll make either a book pocket or photo corners, but I'll need some direction. I'm not sure what a book pocket is, and suggestions for embellishing photo corners are welcome.

And, how 'bout if I take decorative buttons in the "store bought" category?

Pat

thanks Maggie for puttin this all together it is getting HUGE
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

I want to go ahead and sign up for snaps, round 10 per person for storebought group three.

Maggie, I sent you a PM about joining handmade group 2. And please put me down for shaped eyelets in storebought group3.

Also, I have a question about the plain vs decorative ribbon. Could you give me some kind of idea of the difference? I mean is plain - no pattern? Could be a pattern but no wire? And if something with a pattern or wire is plain, then exactly what do you mean by decorative?

I'm assuming there is a big difference since it's 2 yards for plain and 2 feet for decorative. :confused3

ok, got everyone up to here. as to ribbon, I have no idea why it's 2yards for plain and 2 feet for decorative. I'm perfectly happy to call it 2 feet for both. (esp since doesn't most ribbon come in like 10 feet on those spools at m's?). Got your pm too pirate's mate and that's fine. :) maggie

ok, if I've left anyone out, please let me know. I think I have everyone so far. :) maggie

All the surprises are so exciting! I can't wait to see what they are.

I tried to stay away and not read this thread . . . I REALLY DID!!! :confused3

I will do:

Store Bought - Regular Buttons - group 3
Hand Made - Frames/2 pp - group 3

Ya know . . . . I kinda feel more complete now that I've joined in!! :crazy:

rofl, that's funny. I think spinning said the same thing. :) Putting you in groups now. maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter