new swap sign up here.. scavenger hunt swap...CLOSED

anyone else want to play? swap is closing on saturday. Maggie

Sounds cool! Where do I sign?? I can do handmade squares...storebought fibers...let me know what ya need! Any excuse to go out scrapshopping is OK with me!!!

ok, I will put you down for decorative ribbon bubbasmom and I will put you down for fibers jenny. maggie

I'm in...I just need to figure out what I am buying...I am glad I am in store bought, cause the ride swap stress is killing me!!! I will decide tonight and PM you.

ETA: I would like to do brads or buttons, is this o.k.?

hey lewydan1, sorry I missed your post yesterday, we must have posted at the same time. I put you down for brads, just let me know if you want just regular brads or decorative brads.

dreams91, altered playing cards are just playing cards that you make something out of, kind of like the altered cd's. There are probably examples of altered cards over on 2 peas (www.twopeasinabucket.com) . maggie

nicurn said:
hey lewydan1, sorry I missed your post yesterday, we must have posted at the same time. I put you down for brads, just let me know if you want just regular brads or decorative brads. maggie

Do we know what the theme is yet?

ETA: Okay, now that I reread the OP, I understand the challenge. I can do either, what do people want more, colored or decorative. I want to get what others can use!

I'm interested in doing this. I just finished up my ride swap stuff. I have a question though, I see some people said suprise for their item, does this mean the host picks the theme and the item or the person sending it picks the item and the host picks the theme. I think I want suprise but I might want to do something else depending on the answer to this question. Thanks in advance.

Becky

Anyone, Anyone know if suprise means I chose the item and host choses the theme or the host choses both? TIA

Becky

Becky, I think what she means is that you can choose to do an element which is a surprise to the group, then on Saturday she will tell us what we are looking for (something green, something red, something at the ocean, etc.). I think she was allowing for creativity as the items mentioned in her original posts were just suggestions, and it was open for additional items according to whatever the person decided to choose to do. The thing I'm not sure about right now is the availability in group 3 for a handmade item. I think the only opening she has left is for store bought. It's possible she may open another group for handmade if there is more interest. If not, I have chosen something in both groups 1 and 2, so if you would like to take my place in one of the groups (if she doesn't open a group 4 for handmade), then let me know. That would be alright with me.

ETA--Oops! I got a little ahead of myself. There's not a handmade group 3. I feel sure that we could fill up another group for that. If not, you can just take my place in group 1 or group 2 for handmade. You only have to make 10 items, as she is keeping each group small.

I actually wanted in on the store bought swap for group 3. If their is still a spot open in it. It appears to be. I would like my item to be a suprise. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Sweet Maxine Thank you for the offer to give up one of your spots. But I think I will stay with just the one item for this and maybe I will play more when the cruise swap starts up. Since I am going on my first cruise in September and will prolly have lots to scrap. Thanks again.

Becky

ok, sorry I was at Gasc all afternoon with pam. Anyhow... ReAnst I have you down in the last slot for storebought as a surprise element. I will be at Gasc tomorrow until 3pm and then have to go pick up dd from Irish dance so the scavenger items will not be posted until late saturday afternoon, early evening. Should be a fun swap! maggie

hey, rofl, you mean this one is getting ridiculously long? :) yes, I will start a new thread later today. maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter