new swap sign up here.. scavenger hunt swap...CLOSED

nicurn said:
man you guys are fast! ok in answer to questions:

christinadei, I have you down for large tag and round brads, did you want to switch to photo corners? let me know.

maggie

I see you have two people down for tags adn no one for photo corners, so you can move me if you want! Either one is fine with me!

I would like to do brads in the store group 2 and photo mats in the homemade group. Please let me know if this works.
Thanks,
Shawna

gottcha down for what you wanted shawna. maggie

ok, I will put you down for round brads shawna. :) maggie

ok, gottcha down for plain ribbon in group 2, bubbasmom99. maggie

I'm sure some more people will, they have until june 20th. If not, I'll figure something out. :) maggie

Ok, this one sounds easy enough. I'll do decorative ribbon in the second store bought.
Pammyjo

ah, my pal pam, I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from "my" swap. :goodvibes I'm adding you to the list right now
maggie

Ack where have I been. This filled up fast!! I will take buttons in store bought group two. Regular of fancy??

rofl, ah another pal of mine. I'll put you down for fancy buttons in group 2. maggie

I'll play! Offline for one day and look what happens! I'll take brad shapes and journal box in group 2. I didn't see a group 2 for handmade, but I saw doubles posted on group 1 for handmade- is that group 2 then?

ok I have you down for the brads in group 2 and I will start another handmade group and see what happens. I'll work something out if you are the only one who signs up for it. maggie

If you don't get enough people in the 2nd groups by the closing date, open it up for the folks in group 1. Since there are only 10 of each, I'd be happy to do both groups if more people are needed, and I'm betting others would too.

I sent you a PM Maggie, but never mind. I'm leaving now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter