Mystery Pins

LOL- ok!
1) So have I.

2) It is the regular Disney Services number that anyone can call.

3) Ask anyone there if you won't take my word or his. I am not trying to anger you, only pointing out the possibility that your Disney person was seriously misinformed and really, she should be who you are turning in for trying to appease you with misinformation. You really ran into some lousy CM's too. I can understand why you would be upset at that, particularly the "pin shark" comments you got. That is so wrong.

4) I wish I lived at Disney, but I don't. The number is a public information number, certainly not mine..lol.

I like the idea of living there though. No, actually I love it. I wonder if they would let me? I would work for food and board and sleep on a different ride each night.

No I will not call a number that you provide for me.

1) I've already spoken to managment.

2) How do I know they work for Disney?

3) How do I know they are not your friend saying what you tell them?

4) How do I know they are not you?

I could provide many more questions, but I think the first is most important. I've already been told what to do.

Best wishes to all!

ummm WIlliam I gotta say that if I was complaining all the time or each time I went to Disney I don't think that would make me a happy person....Disney has all kinds of things that make me happy...if mystery pin trading is making you unhappy just avoid it...I can see no good reason to take time out of a HAPPY day to leave my FUN activities to spend time in an office complaining...it just doesn't make sense dude! You have spoken your peace shouldn't that ONE reporting be enough? I'd have an ulcer if I was so concerned about something as much as you seem to be and I don't tend to be the nervous sort at all....:hippie:

Fair enough. No need to call again, we've already spoken to Disney.

Then we are in agreement. We don't have to drag this one. I'd rather make friends on the boards than argue about Mystery Pins. I'll continue to complain, Disney will continue to ignore and everyone is happy :)

Best wishes to all!

I usually just remember the name and stop by City Hall on my way out and place my complaint. Takes like two shakes.

:confused3 :confused: :scared1: :eek: :sad2: :guilty: :upsidedow :scared: I just don't know about you....Guess I'm too laid back for it to concern me to the point I felt it a Duty to report my findings on VACATION:flower3:

I usually just remember the name and stop by City Hall on my way out and place my complaint. Takes like two shakes.

Just curious if you take two shakes every time you leave a park to report the good CMs you encounter too? Do you?

If a CM didn't want to trade w/ adults, he or she could just get a green lanyard, anyways...so this whole conspiracy theory is quite silly.

Careful Vemnox, or he'll start reporting ever CM he sees with a green Lanyrd as having a bad attitutde... esp if he asks them to trade three times and they still refuse.

If a CM didn't want to trade w/ adults, he or she could just get a green lanyard, anyways...so this whole conspiracy theory is quite silly.

I can't believe this thread is up to 8 pages! I don't think I've ever seen one go this long on this board! This is great!:rotfl2:

Terry

NEVER...however I have actually told the management on the way out when a CM has been really good....and you know what....it happens a lot...you get what you give as the saying goes....I'm always polite..and respectful...I get it back and more...I've even been givien free stuff just for being nice to CM's before....hummmmmmmmmm life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2:

Just wondering - how many times have you complained about Cast Members?

I've complained twice on an actual CM.

1) On our Honeymoon to Disneyland, a CM was very rude (I can't remember now what happened).

2) Last weekend about mystery pins.

I would not get mad over green laynards, that is part of the game and sanctioned by Disney. Mystery pins is not. That is the difference.

LOL!

Mystery pins...............IS ALLOWED.
(&%(&%(*&$%&*^$%@#$*&$^)(@&#_)(&)#_!(&#)^$(%:scared1: :confused: :upsidedow

OK...it's all good now.
Still can't quite understand the controversy, but it is a free country. Besides, the complaints are going into the trash bin. Complaints without merit don't go very far at Disney. I wish I knew which manager gave him the wrong info, however. That would be a complaint worth giving.

I've complained twice on an actual CM.

1) On our Honeymoon to Disneyland, a CM was very rude (I can't remember now what happened).

2) Last weekend about mystery pins.

I would not get mad over green laynards, that is part of the game and sanctioned by Disney. Mystery pins is not. That is the difference.

You didn't answer my question. If it only takes 2 shakes to report a complaint, it takes the same amount of time to report good experiences. How many of them do you report? I'm assuming you have have many good experiences, so you should be reporting many of them right?

William - next time you go, please look for the following Pin Trading Rules Violations:

- This guy, apparently a Cast Memeber, walks around dressed like an old time newspaper reporter. Calls himself "Scoop". You should fine him and report him. He used to give talks about pins and at the end of the talk everyone got to take a pin from a bag he had. They were all good pins. BUT YOU DIDN'T GET TO LOOK AT THEM BEFORE YOU TOOK ONE - it was a giant bag of Mystery Pins. He should be reported in two shakes.

- They changed the color of lanyards that adults can trade on. That was no where in the rules. You should report EVERY CAST MEMBER that has the wrong color lanyard. That was not announced. That would amount for a lot of shakes. You should probably just stay at City Hall or wherever you like to complain best.

- Those darn hip lanyards. Very inconvenient and most certainly must violate ONE OF YOUR RULES. More shakes.

Phew - you will be worn out from all that shaking.

Enjoy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG- ROFL...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You guys, honestly! It is a free country- let the Dude report as much as he wants to. They are on to it anyway. Just make sure that the rest of us counter it all for the fun of it with comments on how much we enjoy mystery pins and CM's that are busting their rear ends to entertain us!

William - next time you go, please look for the following Pin Trading Rules Violations:

- This guy, apparently a Cast Memeber, walks around dressed like an old time newspaper reporter. Calls himself "Scoop". You should fine him and report him. He used to give talks about pins and at the end of the talk everyone got to take a pin from a bag he had. They were all good pins. BUT YOU DIDN'T GET TO LOOK AT THEM BEFORE YOU TOOK ONE - it was a giant bag of Mystery Pins. He should be reported in two shakes.

- They changed the color of lanyards that adults can trade on. That was no where in the rules. You should report EVERY CAST MEMBER that has the wrong color lanyard. That was not announced. That would amount for a lot of shakes. You should probably just stay at City Hall or wherever you like to complain best.

- Those darn hip lanyards. Very inconvenient and most certainly must violate ONE OF YOUR RULES. More shakes.

Phew - you will be worn out from all that shaking.

Enjoy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I share compliments all the time. I go out of my ways in resturants to tell managers how good a waiter is. Matter of fact, I did it just last Saturday in Germany. I wish I could remember the guy's name (I think it was Rob). He was an older guy and had worked there for 15 years (I didn't know that till the manager told me).

Thanks cinderllacm2000.

There is a lot of rudeness here. Why can't we just disagree? Must we agree on everything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter