• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mystery Pins

I don't know what a troll is, but I'm just trying to comment when people say something. If you stop posting, I will too.

I know everyone here is right and I'm wrong. How silly of me to listen to what Disney tells me and what the rules say. Silly me, indeed!

Of course she was mis-informed, it is the only way to explain why she is wrong and you guys are right!

Obviously word of this violation of the rules has not made the rounds. I was pin trading last night at the Magic Kingdom, and several Cast Members had mystery pins on their lanyards.

I did go to City Hall, but that was to get a "1st timer" pin for a friends from Germany who was there for the first time. Mystery pins did not seem to bother him much.

I decided not to report all of the cast members.

Obviously word of this violation of the rules has not made the rounds. I was pin trading last night at the Magic Kingdom, and several Cast Members had mystery pins on their lanyards.

I did go to City Hall, but that was to get a "1st timer" pin for a friends from Germany who was there for the first time. Mystery pins did not seem to bother him much.

I decided not to report all of the cast members.
I guess WDW managment and Cast Members who wear lanyards with mystery pins did not read William's post and see they were breaking the rules. :lmao:

ok we have all laughed at poor Williams expense...he has FINALLY admitted he was wrong...can we let this go now??

So you dont like mystery pins huh?​
Ok lets think about a solution here? hmmmm lets think realllll hard here????​
O MY I THINK I GOT IT! DONT TRADE FOR THEM!!!!​
Just because you dont like them doesnt mean they should'nt exist.​
And if a lady told me she would take me pin shopping for all the pins i wanted, I WOULD GO PIN SHOPPING!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter