Memorial Day Grand Gathering

OMG! This week is going sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow....

Is it Friday yet?

I was thinkling, sandals, black socks, plaid shorts and wife beater....

Hey...thats what "I" was gonna wear....it would have been soooo embarrassing to have the same outfits on!!!!:lmao:

The U-trailers pretty much loaded down with the cart and tents, the laundry is almost done, I gotta go change the oil and replace the spare tire.....yup.....alls a GO!!!!

hmmmmm maybe I need to re-think my wardrobe. maybe chicks do dig it.

OMG! This week is going sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow....

Is it Friday yet?

It's going so slow that I'm afraid I will go to bed and wake up tommorrow,,,,and its still Wednesday

Okay.. I am trying to talk Dh into tent camping this weekend at the fort... he thinks I am insane but I want to go to the fort!!! Our best friends are camping there this weekend and we can pitch a tent on their site. We haven't used our tent in over 5 years... he doesn't even know if it is in working condition or not! He is complaining that it is hot,, yada yada yada!! I told him the kids would love it!! So we might be there this weekend and if we are I am going to try and make it by 919!!

that's two chicks. I notice a pattern. I need to get a wifebeater and shorts.

Peace out, people!:hippie: See yall on Monday. We are out of here!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter