Memorial Day Grand Gathering

Bama Ed....I LOVE your new avatar!!!!!

Sonya...we'll still be there...we'll be there till the 1st. I dont know if Im gonna do the lime green Mickey head , or my green flame mickey head, But ya'll will know my Munster Mobile
100_3630.jpg

Thats one good looking cart Rog. So what is next for it could we lift it or slam it.:confused3 . Only time will tell as the cart roll's.

I know some of you are leaving for FtW today & tomorrow. Please drive safely & watch out for the idiots on the road (you know they are there)! I want to meet each and every one of you Saturday!! I'll be at the "919" around 4-ish!! :grouphug:

If the next three days go as slow as yesterday I'M GONNA GO INSANE.....
I get a funny feeling that we will be at checkin EARLY on Saturday.

Everybody have a great time. We need a trip report ASAP. If Rog and Pete get out of hand just backhand them. It won't do any good, but it will look good lol. Drive safe too.

If Rog and Pete get out of hand just backhand them.

I can't do that, Donnie. I have to butter them up so they will be my personal chauffers to & from the day parking lot. But then again, I'm bringing a couple of cases of beer with me, so no worries! They'll be like putty in my hands!! If I keep them in line, will Jen keep me in line??

Why don't you run over for a few hours on Saturday? If ya have a few too many, we'll plop you in a chair & cover you up 'til you sleep it off! :thumbsup2

We're going to have to make our way up to The Porch & Colson's Crossing for some group pictures, I suspect.

I can't do that, Donnie. I have to butter them up so they will be my personal chauffers to & from the day parking lot. But then again, I'm bringing a couple of cases of beer with me, so no worries! They'll be like putty in my hands!! If I keep them in line, will Jen keep me in line??

Why don't you run over for a few hours on Saturday? If ya have a few too many, we'll plop you in a chair & cover you up 'til you sleep it off! :thumbsup2

Wish I could but we're gonna be a couple hours north of the fort in Live Oak at Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. We have about 10 other families in our neighborhood that camp together 4-5 times a year. We have about 37 altogether this trip. We also do 5 or 6 game nights together a year with our group. I keep trying to get them to the fort but no luck yet. Maybe I'll drive down Tuesday to meet a few since I've been accused of being the dis'er known as the dis'er who met the most dis'ers.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable trip. Have fun and take plenty of pictures! :thumbsup2 Keeping you all in my thoughts..and wishing I was there with you!:lovestruc

I know some of you are leaving for FtW today & tomorrow. Please drive safely & watch out for the idiots on the road (you know they are there)! I want to meet each and every one of you Saturday!! I'll be at the "919" around 4-ish!! :grouphug:

It looks like it spells "the gig"~maybe that can be code for the GG. Hey man, see ya at the gig!"

Anyway....

You all be safe! Don't be one of those idiots Deb speaks of!

I sent some pics to Jen in the mail....no cardboard, but you all get a couple cheesey 8x10 rock star pics of me- aren't you lucky ducks :scared: ? I expect to be treated nicely and taken places.....kind of like a Flat Stanly project :laughing:

Everyone have a safe trip and a great time!!! Can't wait to see pics and reports!

Flat Stanley!:lmao: - That's what we should have done Ami, sent a little cut out of ourselves with a journal. Oh the escapades we could have had!!:rotfl:

Wish I could but we're gonna be a couple hours north of the fort in Live Oak at Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. We have about 10 other families in our neighborhood that camp together 4-5 times a year. We have about 37 altogether this trip. We also do 5 or 6 game nights together a year with our group. I keep trying to get them to the fort but no luck yet. Maybe I'll drive down Tuesday to meet a few since I've been accused of being the dis'er known as the dis'er who met the most dis'ers.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Tuesday will be too late....

I sent some pics to Jen in the mail....no cardboard, but you all get a couple cheesey 8x10 rock star pics of me- aren't you lucky ducks :scared: ? I expect to be treated nicely and taken places.....kind of like a Flat Stanly project :laughing:

We'll be sure to include you and Al in the group picture!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter