Memorial Day Grand Gathering

I hope everyone is having a great time. Hope to see lots of photos, and hear all about this event. I'd rather run over and join the fun for a while, but my weekend is digging up and running sewer pipe, and moving fence.

I will make enough Hot Wings for 40 persons.

I don't have a problem with keeping mine lit!:scared1:

20242741_3ngbg-L.jpg

Friends don't let friends fry drunk! :eek: :eek:

Please tell me thats not a gas can sitting 3 feet from a gas cooker. Man that will make for a very serious explosion. With the hot grease flying it would be like napalm. Sorry just my professional training kicking in. Hopefully this wasn't any of our friends in the picture.

Please tell me thats not a gas can sitting 3 feet from a gas cooker. Man that will make for a very serious explosion. With the hot grease flying it would be like napalm. Sorry just my professional training kicking in. Hopefully this wasn't any of our friends in the picture.

Stuff like that is what keeps us in business..........

Just my luck it startedpouring just as we got here. It's clear now but I got a little damp getting the cart unhooked. Still better than being dry at home though...:lmao:

Scott and Flametamr, you guys may appreciate this, my brother just passed his engineers test:thumbsup2 . hopefully he scored high enough to get in on the promotions..

Sorry we can't be there, but as a consolation, we are spending the weekend at Little River Village(now Townsend KOA). They have been doing some improvements around here and the partial sites now have nice stampded concrete pads and patio furniture instead of picnic tables. Of cousre the site we have has not been touched yet, but it is still great to be camping:cool1: . Ds and DH are in the river tubing, but it is way too cold for me to be in the water.

Hope everyone has a great time this weekend, whether they are at the Fort or not!!

Just my luck it startedpouring just as we got here. It's clear now but I got a little damp getting the cart unhooked. Still better than being dry at home though...:lmao:

Scott and Flametamr, you guys may appreciate this, my brother just passed his engineers test:thumbsup2 . hopefully he scored high enough to get in on the promotions..

Congrats, thats a tough test in most places.

Thats great. I've been a Driver/Engineer for about 5 years and I love it. It's one of the best jobs in the profession. I wish him luck.

I don't remember seeing a big flame like that coming from Mike's fryer. He did a fantastic job!

We are back safe and sound with no more incidents. I have to go to the DMV after work and explain why I don't have a tag on my trailer anymore! I am sure this will cost me money. You can't get out of that place without giving them money anyway!:lmao:

Absolutely..... just don't do it the same day, it's LOTS better the next day....

EASY COCONUT CAKE

1 can CocoLopez mixer (coconut flavoring syrup)
1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
1 pkg. white cake mix with pudding
1 pkg. dried coconut
1 lg. pkg. Cool Whip

Make cake with pudding mixture using directions on box. Bake in greased glass 9 x 13 dish. Mix CocoLopez and condensed milk well. Poke holes in cake with wooden spoon handle. Pour milk mixture over warm cake. Set in refrigerator to cool; spread Cool Whip on top of cake and sprinkle with coconut.

My family :cloud9: LOOOVED:love: this cake so much at the gathering, Debbie....I didnt get a chance to try it, so shes out buying the ingredients right now...thanks!!!

Sounds good...have you ever made it with a chocolate cake?

Oooh - it would be good with chocolate cake! Like a Mounds bar!

I have a recipe for a peter paul mounds cake thats to die for.

I thought we were dieting. Now i want cake and i can't make one because weigh in is tomorrow.

Oooh - it would be good with chocolate cake! Like a Mounds bar!

Hey, I seem to have read on here that you and many others are on a diet !!!:scared1: Talk such as this is completely off limits.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!