Memorial Day Grand Gathering

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
Disney in their infinite wisdom deleted our GG for Memorial Day. I managed to get a few tacked on to the new one. If you are coming, PM me and I'll give you the Number and new name. Kahuna, you and Jen are ok already, I knew your last names.

The cookout is good for Saturday, Correct????

Okay, it usually takes a Woman to get me confused. :confused3

The questions was "The cookout is good for Saturday, Correct????"

First answer: Yes - Sunday is great for the party!

2nd answer: Sunday works for me.

My answer: Yes, Saturday cookout is good with me but apparently not others.:confused3 So, if Saturday is no good then I am fine with Sunday.

I will cook Hot Wings if asked to do so!

Im so confuzzzzzzed...my paranoia is telling me ya'll are trying to keep me from the party by any means neccessary!!! I have no sense of smell, so I wont be able to follow the scent of wings and kungaloosh!!

Which, I tried to buy the ingredients for yesterday...Got a gallon of CaptM, and OJ.......couldnt find Blackberry Brandy anywhere yet though...any suggestions?

Sunday will not work for us; only Saturday.

I found the Blackberry brandy!!!!!!! I will try a kungaloosh for the first time tonight.

It's really neat that you guys plan get togethers with each other. It sounds like a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter