Lurkers....time to de-lurk!!!

I am a lurker on the podcast board and proud of it! I love to scroll through the thread headlines every morning before work. Even though I don't have a trip planned I can't help but check the dis boards daily and listen to the podcast every week.

I usually hang out in the "Canadians" board.

Definite lurker here...mostly theme parks and resorts, but I have to say, I really like the vibe from this forum. :goodvibes Might be time for me to post more here!

I'm somewhat of a lurker! I don't know if others feel the same, but sometimes it feels like everyone knows each other on a thread and it feels like "intruding" to jump in, lol. I know that makes no sense bc it's a public message board, but I guess it's hard for some of us to do. Hmm, I think my psych-major-self is going to come out now and wonder if the lurkers tend to be more shy/blend in with the scenery type people? LOL I know I am kind of shy and like to keep to myself. Maybe it's bc my last name starts with Z and I was always put in the back corner of the class at school? Haha who knows! But it's nice to see some other lurkers out there!!;)

:welcome: former-lurkers :welcome: Looking fwd to reading your point of view on the threads...jump in - the water's always 82 :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Pete- you just can't get enough of us :goodvibes sweeeeeet!! Lurkers come join us :cool1:

Welcome to all the new posters! This is a fabulous place to hang out. :teeth:

Hi...I'm Kevin and I'm a lurker too.

Ok....that's not true. I post way too often.:)

I just wanted to say hello to all of the folks who have been reading, but not posting.

I'm not sure I care for the title "lurker". It sounds like you've been caught doing something bad.

I'm glad you all decided to post and say hello.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Kevin

I could use a trip to DLP? Can you help (I mean pay for it)?

Well, since you boys are offering... I could use some new shoes... :scratchin and maybe a bag. ;) Luv ya! :laughing::lovestruc

Long time lurker - don't post much, but love this board and the podcasts. Also big fan of Dreams, used them on last trip - totally awesome service!

Welcome to all the new posters! This is a fabulous place to hang out. :teeth:

Well, since you boys are offering... I could use some new shoes... :scratchin and maybe a bag. ;) Luv ya! :laughing::lovestruc

Christy said she would go with you, Alicia! :thumbsup2

I am a long time lurker. I have been watching the podcast board for over 2 years. I don't post much but have gotten some great ideas.

Tom

I've been listening and lurking for a couple of years now...I really am a fan! I posted a lot in the early days when I was planning a big trip, but now mostly lurk to get my "disney fix" and find out what's going on with everyone.
On the positive side, I've referred tons of people to the DIS boards and to Dreams when they were planning a trip (everyone knows I'm Disney obsessed!).
Funny, as I'm a very outgoing person in person - can't shut me up, but here I lurk... maybe I'm afraid I'll just blather on here as well...:rolleyes1
Thanks for the invite and the welcome and everything!

I have posted a few times in the W.I.S.H forum, but so few people get by there so I guess I'll introduce myself here!
I've been listening to the show for about 2 years but have listened to all of the shows I had missed up until then. Like so many others my week tends to revolve around the new shows. It makes the long drive to campus everyday much more enjoyable - I actually look forward to it sometimes! I am 28, a music major at Mercer University (flute), and am helping to raise my 15 year old nephew. (I am imagining the uproar of applause offered up by you all in support of my restraint in not killing him yet. Teenagers.... meh.)
Unfortunately I rarely get the time to lurk - let alone post - but I recently joined the W.I.S.H. boards to help me lose weight and get ready for the next Princess marathon weekend and it has moved me to post in other areas as well.

Hmmm... I guess the only other thing to give is my disney history. FIrst visit was in high school (band trip in 96). Didn't get back until I bought a trip for my family in 07. My mom has accused me of being a pusher (the first one is free...). I'm cool with that because since I've got her hooked we have gone back every year, sometimes more than once!
Oh! And I am one of the many who was so happy that they literally cried when they heard that Pete was coming back as host - I love everyone on the podcast, but without everyone things just aren't the same. Welcome back Pete!

self-proclaimed lurker here saying hi to my brethren!!

sooo......

when's our LURKER MEET??!!! :)

how many would actually show up??
:rotfl2:

Thanks for the belly laugh! This totally cracked me up. :rotfl:

Perhaps we will all lurk in the bar or ? at the LURKER MEET... :cool2:

I'm a long time listener and lurker. Love to ask questions - once in a while. You guys are all great - the podcast board seems like a real family (squabbles and all) rather than some of the other areas..which shall remain nameless....

Yeah, I was a lurker...or as Disneybride2K3 introduced me to everyone as....Kelly, she's just a lurker.....(ho hum)

But, I was a DAP 09 & met A LOT of you crazy Disney people! I felt right at home. Diser's are the best!!

Greetings All,
Due to work “stuff” I have slipped into the lurker mode, but it is still fun to watch you all.
Don

I'll chime in and be counted. I'm not really a lurker, more of an infrequent poster.

Thanks Pete and team for all that you do! I don't know how to plan a Disney vacation without you! :worship:

Now that I'm working from home, and can actually sign onto the DISBoards, I've been posting more often, just not on the podcast board. I usually hang out on the community and creative boards. :surfweb:

Since I've given up my long 3 hour round trip commute, I'm behind on listening to the podcast. :guilty: Bringing up iTunes on the PC now ...

I love my imaginary friends! And my Farmville friends! :flower3:

Now the real threadkiller has posted! :cool1:

-- Susan

I'll admit it, I'm a lurker too:) And a serial lurker, no less! But in my mind, I am a very active member of the Dis... reading all the terrific posts, listening to to the awesome Podcasts, and "mentally" participating in all conversations (actually, not always "mentally", my dogs and random strangers at the gym - I'm sure think my "out loud with my ipod earphones on" observations are very astute ...:rotfl: )

I'm mostly a lurker. At least as far as the podcast board. I mostly post on the GLBT board. I've posted a few replies here or there on this board. But mostly just lurk. In fact, I lurked at this thread several times before deciding to de-lurk :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter