Lurkers....time to de-lurk!!!

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
This board has an unusually high number of lurkers (yes, I can tell) - so I thought this would be a good time to invite them to come out of hiding (if they want) - we love you anyway, but would be happy to get to meet you :)

Pete

I've been around these parts a long time, but have few posts to show for it. I guess that makes me a semi lurker! Anyway, really enjoy the podcasts and all the great info on these boards!

Lurkers who ever you are, don't play hide and seek anymore we want to meet you all......

I've been hanging around for about a year, but as you can see, seldom feel brave enough to make myself known to everyone with thousands of posts around here.

I mainly hang out on the College Board, but I do follow a lot of what goes on around on this board. Love the podcast, and everyone here seems to be extremely nice and helpful, can't wait to get more involved in the community! :banana:

Crap, you found me. I've been a web site developer for the last 13 years so it doesn't suprise me that you "know" who's hanging around. ;)

Why do I feel like I've been caught? I've been lurking for almost 4 years, still too intimidated to jump into the conversation...Ummm...hello?

I've been around for a while too - way before I ever registered on the boards. I feel like I know everyone else, but guess I should let some others get to know me! What can I say, I'm shy! :-)

Come Out, Come Out where every you are.....

I admit I lurk most of the time...post a few times but I tend to be that quiet girl in the corner who people forgets is there.

Biggest influence this board has had is that I knew I needed my iPhone as soon as it hit the stores up here this November...now my entire section has been converted.

All right, all right, I will come out. Love the boards and love the show. My trips to the world are about two years apart so this keeps the magic alive. Thanks to all for making my lunch hour fun.

Hi, new people! I don't get to post much due to the insane amount of time it takes to raise a baby and the fact that said baby attacks the laptop every time she sees it, but I just wanted to say that this is a great community so no one should be afraid of jumping in and saying "hi."

:welcome: :disrocks:

I lurked, but in the past few weeks I have doubled my posts, mainly because I discovered other areas of the boards. I am planning a trip in February of next year and have been using the boards to help with my planning, and share the news I have discovered.

To let you know a little about myself I am a stay at home mom with 4 kids 3 girls and a boy 15, 8,6 and 4 months.

I actually have become addicted to checking the boards every few hours now:rotfl:

Hello everyone!!!!!!

Hmmm... I suppose I count as a lurker. I've spoken up a few times, but mostly I sit in the corner & watch what all is going on. I know a big part of my post count came from the "shuffle your iPod" thread. =)

I've seen from the boards that almost everyone around here is a friendly sort, so since I never just jumped in & said hi, here goes... I'm Jenn, from NJ. I've been on the boards for a little over a year now, and have only been to WDW twice in my 41 years (for F&W in 2008 & 2009. I'd love to have met people at Disapalooza or by joining in on PCC 2.0, but I work in a retail support position, and vacations aren't allowed from the end of November through the end of December. More about me? Love music, love to read, love hockey (go Devils!), and make jewelry in my spare time.

I have been here since the begging except my join date is off. I lost my first account somehow. Look at my post count. Pretty sad. Come out Lurkers.

I tend not to post much on the Podcast boards, but I am here daily. I am a huge fan of the weekly podcast. I think Apple needs to pay Pete for all the good publicity he gives to their products. I bought my ipod because of the podcast reviews 2.5 years ago. I love the apps, but I mostly use it for my podcast fix.

Any new Disney friend I meet, I tell them they need to check out the Dis boards. So much information, and not just about Disney too. Recently on the Canadian boards, I found a place I can have my Online purchases sent that is just across the U.S. boarder, not far from where I live in Canada. This saved me a huge amount of Customs and brokerage charges for my recent online shopping spree. (I purchased power tools for my husband that were $300 cheaper than in Canada.) I have also found support on the Disabilities board for travelling with a child with a life threatening allergy.

I have to say "Thanks Pete for the boards!!".

Does averaging a half post a day count as lurking? I think so. :)

Hi everyone, my name is Jo I lurk on these boards daily. I love the podcast and I am really looking forward to my first road trip to the mouse!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter