life sucks....my husband just passed away.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :sad1: Just take care of yourself and your "babies" during this difficult time. :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss :hug: My heart and thoughts go out to you and your girls during this difficult time.

May GOD give you strength during this time , there will be a quite peace one day for this wonderful man who is now watching out for his family from above.

He will forever and always be with you and your children ! :sad1:

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss, I can't immagine how hard this must be on you and your girls.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My DH's sister recently lost her husband at age 38. They have 3 kids, 11, 9 and 3. We know what you are going through, and we are praying for you and your family.

Can't believe what happened...

I'm so so sorry. Those words seem hallow.

I lost 7 family members and friends in the last year. I understand loss.

Thoughts and prayers to your family:grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't help with personal experience but your and your children are in my thoughts.

make the pain subside.... I wish you and your girls the best though.
There is a website that this guy has just started... he is 30 and just had his 1st baby on March 24th via -section... his wife died the very next day and never made it to the NICU to see her little girl. It is very inspiring to read... however he has had sooo many hits lately that his server for the website blew. You can read his story and see the pics for now though.
www.mattlogelin.com
Good Luck and loads of cyber hugs!

We will be here to be the support you will need. The beauty of the dis is that it is 24/7.

We certainly are here for you! If you need to let out your feelings go right ahead...we might not know you personally but maybe we can be an oulet for the sea of emotions that you are going through now and in the future.

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. :sad1:

:hug: No words, just :hug:

Don't be afraid to ask for help. If you're in a church or homeschool group, let them know your needs.

I lost a nephew suddenly and it was extremely hard. His parents and grandparents had a ton of support (they needed it, I'm glad) and nobody expected the aunt to have such a hard time. My dd's preschool teacher told me that if I needed to call her ever, even in the middle of the night, I could. Once, if I'd had her # handy, I would have called and said, "I just need to cry." It still hurts, years later. But, it does get easier. It's OK to cry, and it's OK to smile. Your husband would want you to be happy.

Again, :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter