life sucks....my husband just passed away.

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. Please try to take comfort in your memories.

I lost my husband 13 years ago when my kids were young. It won't ever be the same but life does go on. The pain does get softer.

Please be good to yourself. Realize that you may make one step forward and two steps back but keep trying.

I am sure you will since you have kids. I remember not being able to think 5 minutes ahead without crying. It does get easier.

Keep posting. It really helps to get your feelings out.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers. :grouphug:

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers:hug:
When you are ready, tell us about him, cherish those memories.
How did he die?
Talking about him whether it be to us or a grief counselor will help you through this very difficult time.
Bless you!
Mulan

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for you and your girls, this is so sad. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you must be going through. I will be praying for you and your children.

I didn't lose a spouse, but I just lost my Daddy in February. It was a rare cancer, Mantle Cell Lymphoma. Only 6% of cancers in the world are this cancer. He died less than a month after being diagnosed.
I'm sorry for your loss. Those words don't help, but nobody knows what else to say. Trust me, I know.
It has to be especially hard for you with little ones. I wish I could help in some way. My prayers are with you. Even if you're struggling with that right now, put your heart in His hands. He will help.

I am sorry for your loss. Please know you and your family are in my prayers. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers:hug:
When you are ready, tell us about him, cherish those memories.
How did he die?
Talking about him whether it be to us or a grief counselor will help you through this very difficult time.
Bless you!
Mulan

I agree with this poster. When you are ready, tell us about him. Recount the great memories, what was his favorite food? how long were you married? What did he do that would cause spontaneous laughter? Talking about these things will help you grieve the loss of him. We are here to support and listen to you.

I am sorry to hear about your loss as well, it is also a bit of a wake up call as that is how old I am.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry for your loss. You post has brought me to tears, I have a girl that's about to turn three and I just can't imagine the heartache you must be going through. There isn't anything I can say but even though I'm new here and we've never talked, just know you're in my thoughts and prayers. :sad1:

I ached when I read your post........I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your girls, prayers of comfort, prayers of hope, strength and courage and prayers of peace.

I hope you all can find a little peace & hope each day..I am so sorry for your loss. Just remember the darkest day is behind you & you are getting through this with the help of your DH, use that strength. Prayers for you all...:grouphug:

I am SO VERY SORRY for the loss of your dear husband.

Please reach out to those around you whether it be family or friends to help you at this very very impossibly difficult time.
I will keep you in my prayers and wish you the strength you need to remain strong, especially for your:sad1: young children that need you so very much.
God Bless! :grouphug:

:sad1: We had just returned from a wonderful trip to wdw on April 12th. His 31st birthday was on the 13th and he passed away on the 16th. I am still in such complete shock and keep expecting him to walk in any minute. We have a 5yr precious little girl who keeps crying for daddy and an incredible 3yr old who doesn't understand why we won't help her find her daddy. My life has forever changed and I don't want to even breath. I do have a very strong faith and I know exactly where my very best friend is but it does not stop the pain. We had our entire life laid out and were even trying for our third baby. The thing that is the worst about this all is that the doctors tell me it was a 1 in a million chance that it should have happened to him. Which lets me know it was even more of a GOD thing but I am struggling with that right now. I am so jealous it was him and not me. I am so very blessed he took care of us so that I don't have to work and I can continue to homeschool our very fragile girls. BUT I DON'T EVEN WANT THE STUPID MONEY.....I just need him home with me.
Sorry for rambling....I have not even let myself truly break down yet...I am trying to remain strong for my girls.
We had just bought into DVC on this last trip and I had to call and cancel it. There are just too many memories there....

a very sad diser

If anyone has any experience with losing a spouse so young and especially has young kids please pm me. I am needing to talk to someone who can truly relate....thank you
This is my first ever post on the DIS boards. I wish I knew how to PM you. I am so sorry for your loss! I was in your daughter's place 30 years ago. My daddy died when he was 33. I was 4 1/2. My two younger sisters were 2 and 1 year old at the time. My mom was also 33. I don't know how your husband died, but know that he will always live on in your memories and your dreams and most of all your children. Keep his memory alive for them. Don't be afraid to talk about him. They need to hear the funny stories, the little quirks he may have had, they need to know who he was. I think about my daddy every day. I wish I had a chance to know him. I wish he could see me now and how much his grandson is like him. I could go on and on. My heart aches for you and especially your kids. I have been there. It is hard. It will get "better" with time. I'm praying for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter