life sucks....my husband just passed away.

Hi

I am a young widow too. I just tried to send a PM, but the system wouldn't let me since I had 9 posts instead of the required 10. I'll try again after this post.

abdmom

I don't even know really what to say to you. I am sorry for your loss but coming from a stranger I don't think it will mean that much to you and yours. I will say a prayer for your family tonight and I'll make sure to tell my family that I love them.:sad1:

You and your daughters will be in our prayers. Keep your faith as it will help you through this difficult time. :grouphug: As another poster suggested, counseling could be very helpful to you and your daughters. In mid-Michigan we have a special place for children who have suffered this type of loss. It's called Ele's Place (www.elesplace.org). There is information available on-line that could be helpful when you are ready for it.

I just wanted to say I am SO deeply sorry for your loss!!!:guilty: I can't imagine the pain you're going through right now. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!

So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through and words can't express how my heart breaks for your children. I'll say a prayer for your family.:hug:

So sorry for your loss. My mom passed away March 8th...but I still can't imagine what you must be going thru. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers..:grouphug:

I'm so sorry for the loss you and your girls are suffering. You will be in my prayers for comfort, strength and healing. :hug:

I am so sorry for you loss.

My mother was 23 and my brother was 3 weeks old when her first husband died in a car accident. She said it was the hardest thing she ever had to go through.

She said family and my brother kept her going through that time. My father was an old boyfriend and they were married a year later and for 32 years until my father passed away.

Your in my prayer's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter