Laura and Adam's PJ:May 16th, 2009 UPDATE 3/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't seen it... is it on youtube or anything?

Nope. The newest one isn't on youtube. But one of the old ones is. here's the link. http://youtube.com/watch?v=6P6qNgedrfQ

I think you can see Adam doing a little bit in the beginning, but that deffinitely is him in the end doing the cantilever in the black and white. But my Adam isn't the one that Chucky talks about. It's a different Adam that is on our tour.

I can't talk much because I have to go to start getting ready, and Disney 365 was just on.

I just thought I'd tell you for all of you who were wondering which ones we were in Disney 365.

Adam is wearing a green shirt with some grey on it. I'm standing right next to him, and he has his arm around me. You can't really see that part, but I just thought I'd throw that in there. :cool1:

So Summer, what did you think?

It was so good! If no one minds, I'll thread-hijack and write up a little review of it.

First of all, I really needed to stop looking for you all the time, because I kept missing stuff! :faint:

Also, I was suprised at how much it was shortened. But, they didn't cut any songs (well, from the movie. They had 2 from the musical, but they were missing one of my favorites from the musical! I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You). I know it was all dialouge, but it was still surpriseing.

Also, Kelsi was much more the narrator, and that surprised me, but it worked.

Also, you were totally right about Disney prices. $10 for a cotton candy!! :scared1: . And I wanted to get a program, but they were $20, which, although it's standard pricing for Broadway shows and stuff too, is still pretty steep.

We ended up in 207, though. Other side of the arena. But, I remembered why I thought 222 was right! Those were our seats for the Hockey game Wednesday night.

Luckily, you guys started a little after 7, because parking was horrible, as was the weather. Well, the weather wasn't really horrible, for Michigan, but people were driving like it was. :sad2:

It was very fun during the show for us, because I did the stage show last spring, and Nic did stage crew for it, so we were like "Haha, I played that person!" or "I moved that basketball hoop!". It was also funny, because I knew the musical songs, and most kids were like :confused: , except the ones that came to the stage show last year.

You guys did really good, though! I was really surprised at the talent in the cast! There was some pretty awesome tricks! :thumbsup2

The elevator was awesome, by the way. :upsidedow

Let's see, what else. It was funny that the piano was hollow. :laughing: I mean, I know it needs to be so you can actually move it, but it was still entertaining.

Now, which sharpette were you in the second act?

Seriously, though, you guys did really good. Nic said he did end up liking it. You were right. :)

I think my favorite was probably Gotta Go My Own Way. Probably because I love that song, but it had some good skating too! Well, all the songs had good skating, but you know what I mean!

Alright, I need breakfast. When I get back home tomorrow, I'll upload some pictures. I lent the camera to my mom, because we run a vintage Etsy shop together, and she wanted to take pictures of the new stuff she bought. The pictures aren't the greatest, because of our seats, and I didn't bring the professional camera I have, just our regular one.

It was so good! If no one minds, I'll thread-hijack and write up a little review of it.

First of all, I really needed to stop looking for you all the time, because I kept missing stuff! :faint:

Also, I was suprised at how much it was shortened. But, they didn't cut any songs (well, from the movie. They had 2 from the musical, but they were missing one of my favorites from the musical! I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You). I know it was all dialouge, but it was still surpriseing.

Also, Kelsi was much more the narrator, and that surprised me, but it worked.

Also, you were totally right about Disney prices. $10 for a cotton candy!! :scared1: . And I wanted to get a program, but they were $20, which, although it's standard pricing for Broadway shows and stuff too, is still pretty steep.

We ended up in 207, though. Other side of the arena. But, I remembered why I thought 222 was right! Those were our seats for the Hockey game Wednesday night.

Luckily, you guys started a little after 7, because parking was horrible, as was the weather. Well, the weather wasn't really horrible, for Michigan, but people were driving like it was. :sad2:

It was very fun during the show for us, because I did the stage show last spring, and Nic did stage crew for it, so we were like "Haha, I played that person!" or "I moved that basketball hoop!". It was also funny, because I knew the musical songs, and most kids were like :confused: , except the ones that came to the stage show last year.

You guys did really good, though! I was really surprised at the talent in the cast! There was some pretty awesome tricks! :thumbsup2

The elevator was awesome, by the way. :upsidedow

Let's see, what else. It was funny that the piano was hollow. :laughing: I mean, I know it needs to be so you can actually move it, but it was still entertaining.

Now, which sharpette were you in the second act?

Seriously, though, you guys did really good. Nic said he did end up liking it. You were right. :)

I think my favorite was probably Gotta Go My Own Way. Probably because I love that song, but it had some good skating too! Well, all the songs had good skating, but you know what I mean!

Alright, I need breakfast. When I get back home tomorrow, I'll upload some pictures. I lent the camera to my mom, because we run a vintage Etsy shop together, and she wanted to take pictures of the new stuff she bought. The pictures aren't the greatest, because of our seats, and I didn't bring the professional camera I have, just our regular one.

Haha. Yes. I know what you mean.

Glad to hear that you liked it so much. Yes we do have a "hollow piano". It's just a lot easier to move it around that way. The programs are expensive, but I think that's because there's 2 of them. At least that's what Adam's mom said when she came to see us in the show back in Tennessee. There was a "Director's Cut" which is mostly from the movies, plus like a page or two from Ice Tour rehearsals, and then the big one was for the Ice Tour, and supposedly, it plays music when you open it.

I was the Blue Sharpette (in the blue bathing suit during Fabulous). And then, in All For One, I was wearing the purple and silver. That is my regular Sharpette when I'm performing with my real cast.

As for the elevator, yeah. It is cool. That's one of my favorite parts of the set. But suring one show, Adam ended up smaking his elbow going up and down the stairs, but he was fine. No harm done.

Can't wait to see your pictures, and no I don't mind if you temporarily hijack my thread.

I know that this is somewhat unrelated to my PJ, but here is a video of one of the times that I skated as Gabriella. This was before I injured myself in one of the Chicago shows.

www.youtube.com/v/lTsYO-CaqEM&hl=en Sorry it came out so big! I couldn't figure out how to find the smaller version

and I just found this one too from the same person. This one is from "Everyday"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk5h9t3G42E

I don't know what it is about the boards, but all of a sudden we are family and it feels like I was watching one of my own! Now of course I want go go see the entire show, and I told myself after my last DOI experience (The Incredibles) that I would not go until they had an Adults Only night.

Any idea on when that will happen? Maybe when Pigs fly? I love li'l uns...but my o my it gets a bit scary tryin not to trip on 'em!!! When you're not used to it any more!! :scared1:

Oh! That's so awesome! It would've been cool to have seen you as Gabriella.

How did you get into skating?

I don't know what it is about the boards, but all of a sudden we are family and it feels like I was watching one of my own! Now of course I want go go see the entire show, and I told myself after my last DOI experience (The Incredibles) that I would not go until they had an Adults Only night.

Any idea on when that will happen? Maybe when Pigs fly? I love li'l uns...but my o my it gets a bit scary tryin not to trip on 'em!!! When you're not used to it any more!! :scared1:

Yeah. When pigs fly, probably. :rotfl2: And if they ever did, I don't know if they ever will with High School Musical. Sorry.

Anyway.

I'm touched that you think of me like family.

Oh! That's so awesome! It would've been cool to have seen you as Gabriella.

How did you get into skating?

I wish you could have seen me as Gabriella too. Unfortunately, I don't do Gabriella all too often because I am just an understudy (in addition to being the understudy for Martha), but when I do, I always have fun with it.
I started skating when I was 5 years old.

Well, I'm finally in Peoria, IL after getting up at an :scared1: :scared1: UNGODLY HOUR:scared1: :scared1: to come. I hate travel days!!

A little advice if you ever go on tour with a show (any show, not just Disney on Ice): Be prepared to get up earlier than you ever have before for anything in your life. I have been on tour with Disney on Ice before, but I still hate getting up early in the morning for travel days, and sometimes EVEN EARLIER for PR appointments.

Anyway. On the bright side. I spent the whoe 2 1/2 hour bus ride looking at Bridal magazines, and I got some amazing ideas. Some of them I'm not sure yet how to work them in with the High School Musical theme, but I'm getting there!!

Loved the You Tube links! You are really good and it shows that you love what you do. I thought you looked great in the white dress with blue sash...still thinking of doing that for the reception?

Loved the You Tube links! You are really good and it shows that you love what you do. I thought you looked great in the white dress with blue sash...still thinking of doing that for the reception?

You mean looking good in the video? Thanks. I am still thinking about doing that for the reception, but only if I can find a dress similar to that. I found the exact dress, but the company no longer has it on their website.

For those of you who are my facebook friends, I just uploaded a ton of pictures there.

Just thought I'd give you the heads up!

SUMMER,

Have you gotten a chance to upload the pictures you took yet?

Yes, finally! :rotfl:

Everytime I tried, something happened. The battery died, Jacques would get upset, and it was very frustrating.

Then, just when I was going to a little while ago, the mail came, and I went to see if anything good came, and something very magical came!!!

A 30% OFF CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So, of course, I had to dance around and celebrate. But, now they're up. Here they are!

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter