• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Laura and Adam's PJ:May 16th, 2009 UPDATE 3/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them all! I think #1 is my favorite, though.

But, I gotta say!!!!

You're in my town!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Also, you guys are at the Van Andel Arena, and I'll actually be there tonight for the hockey game. :thumbsup2

I think I convinced Nic to come with on Saturday, and my mom watch DS. :cheer2:

yay.

We're actually performing tonight. It's my second fill in show since late last year with this cast. I did my first one last night. It's good to see these guys again

Have you gotten tickets yet?

Hey Cori. This is the picture from last night that I was telling you about. Isn't it funny?

n535760003_2419588_8573.jpg

How's that for a misuse of pompoms?

The dresses you picked out are very pretty and I agree that the last two would probably need a little more beading. Esp loved the first one...just wait until you start trying them on!!! The dress I ended up with was one that I turned my nose up at originally and the second I tried it on, I fell in love with it! It was not much to look at on the hanger, but was so pretty (at least IMO) ;)

Have fun!

yay.

We're actually performing tonight. It's my second fill in show since late last year with this cast. I did my first one last night. It's good to see these guys again

Have you gotten tickets yet?

Wait, are you not in GR tonight, then? Because I was just at the arena for a hockey game.

I found out from my mom, the tickets are for Friday night, 7PM. I'm excited! :cheer2:

Wait, are you not in GR tonight, then? Because I was just at the arena for a hockey game.

I found out from my mom, the tickets are for Friday night, 7PM. I'm excited! :cheer2:

No. We just finished up the last show in Saginaw. We're heading over to Grand Rapids tomorrow.

Glad to hear that you're excited. You're going to love our show. Where are you sitting? Although, it doesn't really matter. Every seat is really a good seat for this show. We do everything full out.

No. We just finished up the last show in Saginaw. We're heading over to Grand Rapids tomorrow.

Glad to hear that you're excited. You're going to love our show. Where are you sitting? Although, it doesn't really matter. Every seat is really a good seat for this show. We do everything full out.

Haha. Saggy-naw. Sorry, my uncle lives there, so we always make fun of it. Plus one of our local colleges here is rivals with Saginaw Valley.

I hope so! :) I'm sitting about mid-ice, but about half way into the upper section.

Haha. Saggy-naw. Sorry, my uncle lives there, so we always make fun of it. Plus one of our local colleges here is rivals with Saginaw Valley.

I hope so! :) I'm sitting about mid-ice, but about half way into the upper section.

I just went online and looked at the seating chart for the arena, and would that be 222?

Anyway. You'll love our show. Even if you didin't like either of the movies, I think you'll still love the show. And if your DF doesn't like the High School Musical part (well, it's all HSM, so that doesn't make sense), then maybe he'll like seeing the basketball and the baseball that's in the show. :rotfl:

I love the first dress. I agree, the other two would need some beading work.

You probably already know this, but having beading done can be very expensive (though YMMV). :goodvibes I wanted to have just a touch added to my skirt, but when they told me the price (It all has to be hand done) I might as well have bought a more expensive dress with the beading already on it. :scared1:

Good luck :wizard:

I just went online and looked at the seating chart for the arena, and would that be 222?

Anyway. You'll love our show. Even if you didin't like either of the movies, I think you'll still love the show. And if your DF doesn't like the High School Musical part (well, it's all HSM, so that doesn't make sense), then maybe he'll like seeing the basketball and the baseball that's in the show. :rotfl:

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's 222. The tickets are in my wallet, but it's over on the couch and I'm feeding baby.

Yeah. He'll probably enjoy it, whether he admits it or not!

I can't wait to watch it!! popcorn::

Not really doing much right now. Adam is about to call me (or he should be calling soon).

But right now, picture this. 34 figure skaters crammed into 2 connecting rooms watching the World Figure Skating Championships. Fun times. Fun times. :rotfl:

Not really doing much right now. Adam is about to call me (or he should be calling soon).

But right now, picture this. 34 figure skaters crammed into 2 connecting rooms watching the World Figure Skating Championships. Fun times. Fun times. :rotfl:

Oh my! I just found you and having the best time reading your journal! It's all about keeping that sense of humor to get through those fun times!

Can't wait to read more! popcorn::

Glad you're enjoying it. :woohoo:

Oh yeah, one more thing.

:cheer2:LET'S GO WILDCATS!!!:cheer2:

By the way, ^that^ was just for you Summer

Glad you're enjoying it. :woohoo:

Oh yeah, one more thing.

:cheer2:LET'S GO WILDCATS!!!:cheer2:

By the way, ^that^ was just for you Summer

Woohoo! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm SOOOO excited!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (So much that I'm apparently on smilie-crack! WOOHOO!)

My facebook status even talks about you. :laughing:

I am SO excited to get out of the house tonight! Plus, tomorrow night, a friend of ours is having a bonfire to burn her Christmas Tree, so I get 2 nights in a row out of the house! :dance3:

DF is no fun, though. He's all unexcited. :confused3

I found my pom-poms from when I was in HSM yesterday when I was cleaning out one of my drawers, and was like "OMG! :idea: I gotta bring it tomorrow! :hyper: ". Then I was dumb, and set it on the ground, and then stepped on a pointy part of the plastic and was like :faint: .

Sorry I'm so hyper. DS is FINALLY starting to take naps in his crib and it makes me SO hyper and excited when I can finally have a break from holding him 24-7.

Yay!
:jumping1:

Oh my gosh, I was running on the treadmill yesterday and the Disney 365 came on and I almost fell off looking for you!! I realized I couldn't remember what Adam looked like so that was no help! :rotfl:

I love all three dresses, I can't pick a favorite. That style is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see photos of you in them!

Woohoo! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm SOOOO excited!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (So much that I'm apparently on smilie-crack! WOOHOO!)

My facebook status even talks about you. :laughing:

I am SO excited to get out of the house tonight! Plus, tomorrow night, a friend of ours is having a bonfire to burn her Christmas Tree, so I get 2 nights in a row out of the house! :dance3:

DF is no fun, though. He's all unexcited. :confused3

I found my pom-poms from when I was in HSM yesterday when I was cleaning out one of my drawers, and was like "OMG! :idea: I gotta bring it tomorrow! :hyper: ". Then I was dumb, and set it on the ground, and then stepped on a pointy part of the plastic and was like :faint: .

Sorry I'm so hyper. DS is FINALLY starting to take naps in his crib and it makes me SO hyper and excited when I can finally have a break from holding him 24-7.

Yay!
:jumping1:

haha. you should deffinitely bring them. I'm excited too, and I hope it's easy for you to spot me from where you guys are sitting. You'll have to be sure and take lots of pictures, even with you and the pompoms (if you bring them). I expect a long review Miss Summer!! Just kidding. You don't even have to if you don't want to. What's your facebook url or whatever? I don't have one yet, but I am thinking about getting one, and when i do, I'd love to take a look at yours. You can pm it to me if you don't want to post it here in my pj.

As for the smile crack, I do that a lot of the time. You can ask any of my friends and they can vouch for that. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh my gosh, I was running on the treadmill yesterday and the Disney 365 came on and I almost fell off looking for you!! I realized I couldn't remember what Adam looked like so that was no help! :rotfl:

I love all three dresses, I can't pick a favorite. That style is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see photos of you in them!

You can hardly see me, but Adam sticks out like a sore thumb. At least I think he does. haha. anyway...

You'll just have to keep a better eye out for him the next time you see it come on. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter