Laura and Adam's PJ:May 16th, 2009 UPDATE 3/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer, I don't know if you'll want this, but I thought I would do it for you anyway since I have some time on my hands right now. These are the people who are most likely to play the roles as much as I know for the Grand Rapids show. This may change, however, because there are understudies.

Jordan Brauninger as Troy Bolton
f8.jpg

n1036290161_30038854_2950.jpg

Tetona Jackson as Gabriella Montez There is no telling who is going to end up playing Gabriella because the girl who started as Gabriella is no longer in the show anymore. They have many many understudies for Gabriella, but Tetona has been doing it a lot.
tj2.jpg

Sandy Rucker as Sharpay Evans
n1036290161_30035832_5558.jpg

Bonard Muck as Ryan Evans
n1036290161_30035835_6598.jpg

Simeon Hanks as Chad Danforth
cccc.jpg

Tetona Jackson as Taylor McKessie This is the role that Tetona originated, so she could very well do Taylor for your show.
tj.jpg

Laura Doty as Kelsi Nielson
kn.jpg

Melissa Newton as Martha Cox
ccc.jpg

Girade Jackson as Zeke Baylor
c.jpg

Mani Gardner as Jason Cross If Jordan doesn't go on as Troy, it will most likely be Mani
cc.jpg

And if Tetona goes on as Gabriella, it will most likely be...

Naomi Watts as Taylor McKessie
f16.jpg

Now as for me, like I told you before, I am just going to that cast for a few weeks for fill in work so there is no telling right now what role I will be skating as until I actually get there.

Love your pics! You and your Mom look SO much alike. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Sorry you'll be without your DF for a bit...that is a bummer!

Summer, I don't know if you'll want this, but I thought I would do it for you anyway since I have some time on my hands right now. These are the people who are most likely to play the roles as much as I know for the Grand Rapids show. This may change, however, because there are understudies.

Jordan Brauninger as Troy Bolton
f8.jpg

n1036290161_30038854_2950.jpg

Tetona Jackson as Gabriella Montez There is no telling who is going to end up playing Gabriella because the girl who started as Gabriella is no longer in the show anymore. They have many many understudies for Gabriella, but Tetona has been doing it a lot.
tj2.jpg

Sandy Rucker as Sharpay Evans
n1036290161_30035832_5558.jpg

Bonard Muck as Ryan Evans
n1036290161_30035835_6598.jpg

Simeon Hanks as Chad Danforth
cccc.jpg

Tetona Jackson as Taylor McKessie This is the role that Tetona originated, so she could very well do Taylor for your show.
tj.jpg

Laura Doty as Kelsi Nielson
kn.jpg

Melissa Newton as Martha Cox
ccc.jpg

Girade Jackson as Zeke Baylor
c.jpg

Mani Gardner as Jason Cross If Jordan doesn't go on as Troy, it will most likely be Mani
cc.jpg

And if Tetona goes on as Gabriella, it will most likely be...

Naomi Watts as Taylor McKessie
f16.jpg

Now as for me, like I told you before, I am just going to that cast for a few weeks for fill in work so there is no telling right now what role I will be skating as until I actually get there.

Sweet. :)

I'm getting so excited for this. I mean, I'm not a huge HSM fan, but after doing the stage show last spring, I love seeing other people's versions!

Do you guys do a stage door sort of thing?

Did you see it?

You know, we've seen it countless times, but the cast never really gets used to it. A lot of us are still amazed.

Not that time, I was just singing the song. But I've seen it before... are you on it? Because that would be really exciting!

Yes I was. But you can't really see me at all. People were standing in front of me. But you can clearly see Adam at the end of it. And plus, they never really did one big group shot.

You'll only see Adam, though. They only show the whole group for like a second.

Sweet. :)

I'm getting so excited for this. I mean, I'm not a huge HSM fan, but after doing the stage show last spring, I love seeing other people's versions!

Do you guys do a stage door sort of thing?

No. Unfortunately, we do not do a stage door. The only time we have ever signed autographs was if it was for a special pr type thing, and we haven't done one of those in a while. In fact, we've been on tour since September, and both casts in the US have only done it like once or twice.

Well, I haven't really had much to update about for a few days. But I have already spent a few days without Adam. Right now I am in Michigan with the West Coast cast, and am about to go to a fill in rehearsal with them at 12:30. I have a little bit of time, so I thought that I would look at some dresses online. These are some of the ones that I like. What do you think?

I just saw this dress online through a search on Yahoo images. I can't find the designer name or style number, but I would love a dress like this. Isn't it beautiful?
Wedding%20Dress%202.jpg

Carolina Herera I would probably end up adding some beading to this one
CA117-g.jpg

Carmela Sutera Beading would most likely be added to this one too
CS100-g.jpg

I already told Cori, but my ideal wedding dress that I would really love to have is a dress like the one that Princess Mia wore in the wedding scene of The Princess Diaries 2. They probably designed that one especially for the movie, though.

I know that's not many dresses, but I have to start getting ready to leave. I plan on looking at more dresses when I get back, and I will be sure to post them when I do.

I love them all! I think #1 is my favorite, though.

But, I gotta say!!!!

You're in my town!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Also, you guys are at the Van Andel Arena, and I'll actually be there tonight for the hockey game. :thumbsup2

I think I convinced Nic to come with on Saturday, and my mom watch DS. :cheer2:

QUICK!! Turn on Disney Channel!!! It's our Disney 365!!

Hi Laura! I got to see that when it was on (just finally seeing Sky High). I saw you and was like "umm... I think I know her..." DBF just doesn't get the Disboards though!

I love all the dresses, and I think for what you're going for number 1 is the best! The detailing is beautiful!

Hi Laura! I got to see that when it was on (just finally seeing Sky High). I saw you and was like "umm... I think I know her..." DBF just doesn't get the Disboards though!

haha. glad you liked it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter