Laura and Adam's PJ:May 16th, 2009 UPDATE 3/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey laura we met when your tour was on Ontario-thought you were full time on that tour?? I know a few people in that tour

wow quite the magical sounding wedding you are planning... when i read that you were on hsm on ice, i got excited and went to my program that i had bought at the show in chicago.. which was awesome by the way! and was wondering why i didnt see your pic in it????? what did you say your last name was?? i see one laura but she doesnt look like you at all??
anyways.. hope the plans are going well. good luck.

I hate to disrupt the dream wedding approaching, Cinderella123- in addition to the request of brown19, I also think the false life you are flashing on these pages should cease. I'll admit, your life story and wedding plans sound quite magical; however, you are wasting the time of others. I know you are not Laura, who is not engaged to Adam, and who resides with the West Coast touring cast. I doubt you even know Adam's middle and last names; that he is the oldest of 3 multi-talented sons; that he'll go crazy for a bowl of french vanilla almond granola; he plays the violin quite well; he constantly wears a worn HSM baseball cap that was signed by Kenny Ortega and Chucky Klapow, who happens to be a dear friend; oh, yes, and I can't forget that adorable freckle on the bottom of his left eyelid. Don't get me started on the intimate details. And unfortunately for you, he already has a dedicated girlfriend by the name of Emily- oh, yes, that's me. I hope I'm not being too harsh, but I feel sorry for you, and for those who have replied to this false info. However, I hope you do find someone in the future with whom you can enjoy that dream wedding, if you haven't already. I hate to break it to you darling, but Adam is and always will be mine. If you or the others who have seen your "life" on this post need validation feel free to visit either of our facebook. The only pics of us together are from Halloween in Baltimore (we were the x-men couple, cyclops and phoenix) and the Blue Man Group show in Boston.
Thanks again for your time.
Emily

You have been reported!

What's up with that? Has this all been a scam or is she being harrassed by someone?

What's up with that? Has this all been a scam or is she being harrassed by someone?

I don't know. I really want to know, because it's pretty possible, either way. Although, if her story was a scam, her facebook was pretty convincing, what with all the pictures and videos are stuff. I'm leaning towards she's being harassed.

I looked up the casts, and there are, like, 3 Adams in the cast. I wonder if that person had the wrong Adam?

Also, a BIG red flag to me is that this person said that she "resides with the West Coast touring cast", although Laura said she was on the East Coast touring cast. Weird, right? :confused3 (I included quotes as reference)

I'm hoping maybe Laura will let us know either way. I'm very concerned.

I hate to disrupt the dream wedding approaching, Cinderella123- in addition to the request of brown19, I also think the false life you are flashing on these pages should cease. I'll admit, your life story and wedding plans sound quite magical; however, you are wasting the time of others. I know you are not Laura, who is not engaged to Adam, and who resides with the West Coast touring cast. I doubt you even know Adam's middle and last names; that he is the oldest of 3 multi-talented sons; that he'll go crazy for a bowl of french vanilla almond granola; he plays the violin quite well; he constantly wears a worn HSM baseball cap that was signed by Kenny Ortega and Chucky Klapow, who happens to be a dear friend; oh, yes, and I can't forget that adorable freckle on the bottom of his left eyelid. Don't get me started on the intimate details. And unfortunately for you, he already has a dedicated girlfriend by the name of Emily- oh, yes, that's me. I hope I'm not being too harsh, but I feel sorry for you, and for those who have replied to this false info. However, I hope you do find someone in the future with whom you can enjoy that dream wedding, if you haven't already. I hate to break it to you darling, but Adam is and always will be mine. If you or the others who have seen your "life" on this post need validation feel free to visit either of our facebook. The only pics of us together are from Halloween in Baltimore (we were the x-men couple, cyclops and phoenix) and the Blue Man Group show in Boston.
Thanks again for your time.
Emily

Thank You. Well, I just finished my last show (for now) with D28b (aka the West Coast Cast), and am headed "home" in a couple of hours. I'm so happy!

I loved the pictures. THank You Summer! I can deffinitely pick myself out in those pictures.

The show is going fine. I've got a couple days off with the West Caost cast before we do shows in Peoria. We start shows tomorrow. We went up to Chicago today and, although I was just there last month with my regular cast, I had so much fun!

It was all a scam.

Cinderella123 is not, nor actually knows the real people. Cinderella123 'stole' the photographs of real people. They are wonderful skaters and people and it is shame that someone would try and 'steal' their lives, adding fantasy on top of their real lives.

I feel sorry that this person also did this to the very nice people on this board.

Brown19,

You are new to the boards so why should we trust you any more than we should trust Laura?

Brown19,

You are new to the boards so why should we trust you any more than we should trust Laura?

I guess I'm learning that trust is hard to come by on the internet anymore. Especially now that I have seen the lengths to which someone will go. I was not always the biggest fan of huge privacy on the internet, but this little tale kind of scares me.

But, you are correct, you should question it. I guess the best way to know is that you won't see any more pictures/videos without them being questioned. I am here to claim back the truth and I think you will find that Cinderella123 will not be. I have an immediate family member with the tour and I can assure you that this story is false. I inadvertently came across the Cinderella123 scam when a facebook disboards was created, and a friend sk8jdca posted. I saw another post by this person and followed it to here.

As I added the person as a friend in each location, the person knew who I was and would start deleting the false identities. I am researching what legally can be done as well.

I will stay around here long enough to build some trustworthiness. Feel free to ask away and I'll private message if I need to as well.

The skaters on this show are amazing people with some truly great stories. But it is for them to tell, when they choose to do so.

My friend tells me that this is rare on this board and has told me how great you all are. I trust her and therefore will stick around and help to prove trustworthy. I'll see if I can find some good Disney deals while I am here ;-)

Also, honestly, why would anyone even bother scamming us? There's not even a point!

I am unsure why this person would do this to you. Other than maybe they feel better as they impressed you with a really cool story. This person did have a lot of the information correct and seemed to update the fantasy daily. There are quite a few 'mistakes' though - the person was often posting during times that they were on the ice and the person really mixed up the east/west coast thing.

Me, on the other hand, have no good reason to be lying to you. But, we'll work on that trust as best we can without me giving up more information publicly than is needed.

Adam's posts were a little suspicious--putting a pic in his sig the first time around... But whose pictures did Laura post, if they aren't of her?

If she was lying to us, she has such a convincing set of pictures and videos. How would she have done that? She had many pictures backstage, of the cast, etc. She even had pictures of my hometown when the ice tour was here, that were from the right time and everything. If she's not who she says she is, she's at least a person with the tour. Because, honestly, how would she have done stuff like that? Had pictures from stage, videos from the cast skating during rehersals, pictures of all the same people, and pictures from each tour stop, when the tour was there. Please explain that.

If she was lying to us, she has such a convincing set of pictures and videos. How would she have done that? She had many pictures backstage, of the cast, etc. She even had pictures of my hometown when the ice tour was here, that were from the right time and everything. If she's not who she says she is, she's at least a person with the tour. Because, honestly, how would she have done stuff like that? Had pictures from stage, videos from the cast skating during rehersals, pictures of all the same people, and pictures from each tour stop, when the tour was there. Please explain that.

This person was at shows in Lakeland and met some skaters. Some trusting sole added this person as a friend. This person would then set up multiple accounts on facebook with a network in different cities (if you read this thread, you will note that knoxville, denver, chicago are cities that people were in). This person kept adding other skaters as friends and too many trusting soles are out there. Hopefully that avenue is now eliminated.

The pictures are real. My immediate family member is in some of them as 'friends' and I know the cast quite well. That is how I know it is not real. The pictures and videos were lifted off of facebook. I also know the person that Cinderella123 is trying to be.

This person was doing this daily ... trying to make it look 'real'. Again, it is a bit of a twisted/fantasy-based mind that did this and I cannot explain it.

I'm just here to straighten this out as best I can.

It kind of worries me ... I think you can sense my frustration with all of this.

Reading through the thread more, I noticed that you will see that an injury occured just before one of the disboards members was going to be at a show. That was convenient. It is also funny that the injury was on a triple axel. There are only two or three ladies in the world that can do a triple axel competitively. I can assure you that none of the ladies on the ice tour are even thinking about doing a triple axel.

There are three ice tours actually. Some members of the international tour helped out the west coast tour. No one, maybe briefly only, from east coast helped out the west coast if there were injuries.

Just pointing out some more inconsistencies for you.

Has anyone heard from "Laura"? Through pms or something? I'd like to hear her side...I just think this whole thing is strange...

I agree with you Mocharilla, there is no point to "Laura" making things up. What is the point. She'll never meet any of us, so what's the deal?

I understand that there are inconsistenties but..I don't know this is strange.

Has anyone heard from "Laura"? Through pms or something? I'd like to hear her side...I just think this whole thing is strange...

I agree with you Mocharilla, there is no point to "Laura" making things up. What is the point. She'll never meet any of us, so what's the deal?

I understand that there are inconsistenties but..I don't know this is strange.

I'd honestly like to see some real hard proof from either side.

I haven't heard from Laura, but I'll try.

"Emily" said to look at her or Adam's facebook, leaving nothing but the name Emily. Hard to see her facebook with just that. Let's look up Emily. Okay, lots of hits. Which one is her? Again, same with the name Adam. Maybe if we got some last names or real proof, we'd trust you, although I understand not wanting to divuldge that information.

This is all so strange. But, I'd talked a lot with this person, Laura or not, so I'd really like some answers. I even went to see the show, and the person she had pictures of was in the cast, whether it was her or not. I could recognize her down on the ice, playing the same parts she said.

I'd honestly like to see some real hard proof from either side.

I haven't heard from Laura, but I'll try.

"Emily" said to look at her or Adam's facebook, leaving nothing but the name Emily. Hard to see her facebook with just that. Let's look up Emily. Okay, lots of hits. Which one is her? Again, same with the name Adam. Maybe if we got some last names or real proof, we'd trust you, although I understand not wanting to divuldge that information.

This is all so strange. But, I'd talked a lot with this person, Laura or not, so I'd really like some answers. I even went to see the show, and the person she had pictures of was in the cast, whether it was her or not. I could recognize her down on the ice, playing the same parts she said.

I completely know where you are coming from...it's hard to trust either side now...which is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter