Laura and Adam's PJ:May 16th, 2009 UPDATE 3/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I'll say it again,you have such a fun job!!!!!!:goodvibes

Thank you for sharing.:thumbsup2

OMG I'll say it again,you have such a fun job!!!!!!:goodvibes

Thank you for sharing.:thumbsup2

Thank you so much. Even though I do the same exact show (except for changing roles for some performances) at least 7 times a week, I never get tired of it. I love my job!

Just looking out into the audience in the middle of the show sometimes makes me go woah!

You mean looking good in the video? Thanks. I am still thinking about doing that for the reception, but only if I can find a dress similar to that. I found the exact dress, but the company no longer has it on their website.

Yup...I meant that you are good at skating and that it really comes across that you love it! :goodvibes

Okay, guess what, Laura!

I think we're actually gonna go to Disney in August! Yay!!

How's the show going?

Hope you liked the pictures!

I loved the pictures. THank You Summer! I can deffinitely pick myself out in those pictures.

The show is going fine. I've got a couple days off with the West Caost cast before we do shows in Peoria. We start shows tomorrow. We went up to Chicago today and, although I was just there last month with my regular cast, I had so much fun!

I especially love the picture of me in what I like to call the "Sharpay ponytail"

Just stumbled across this thread & I gotta say, this has to be the coolest PJ ever! Can't wait to see all the details fall into place popcorn::

Just stumbled across this thread & I gotta say, this has to be the coolest PJ ever! Can't wait to see all the details fall into place popcorn::

Thank You. Well, I just finished my last show (for now) with D28b (aka the West Coast Cast), and am headed "home" in a couple of hours. I'm so happy!

Yay! You made Adam join DisBoards! :banana:

Now make him join Facebook! I actually made Nic's facebook for him, since he's lazy. I also made my mom's. It was the only way to get them to actually use it. Now they love it. :)

I don't know if I'm going to make Adam make one. I'm not even sure that he really wanted to make a DisBoards, so I'm not going to pressure him. Only a few more minutes until he should be getting here!!!

Yes, and yes.

Which one are they showing? The one with all the spotlights and stuff? There is more than one

i'll have to wait and see it again! where do you stay in houston do you know? it's at reliant which is like 3 minutes from my house!

I don't know where we're staying.

Not saying that wou would, but if you came to see the show, you'd actually get to see a different Troy and Gabriella than the two that normally perform with us

Sorry there haven't been many updates in a while guys. I've just been so busy.I was thinking though of updating with some pics from tour if you'd like.

I hate to disrupt the dream wedding approaching, Cinderella123- in addition to the request of brown19, I also think the false life you are flashing on these pages should cease. I'll admit, your life story and wedding plans sound quite magical; however, you are wasting the time of others. I know you are not Laura, who is not engaged to Adam, and who resides with the West Coast touring cast. I doubt you even know Adam's middle and last names; that he is the oldest of 3 multi-talented sons; that he'll go crazy for a bowl of french vanilla almond granola; he plays the violin quite well; he constantly wears a worn HSM baseball cap that was signed by Kenny Ortega and Chucky Klapow, who happens to be a dear friend; oh, yes, and I can't forget that adorable freckle on the bottom of his left eyelid. Don't get me started on the intimate details. And unfortunately for you, he already has a dedicated girlfriend by the name of Emily- oh, yes, that's me. I hope I'm not being too harsh, but I feel sorry for you, and for those who have replied to this false info. However, I hope you do find someone in the future with whom you can enjoy that dream wedding, if you haven't already. I hate to break it to you darling, but Adam is and always will be mine. If you or the others who have seen your "life" on this post need validation feel free to visit either of our facebook. The only pics of us together are from Halloween in Baltimore (we were the x-men couple, cyclops and phoenix) and the Blue Man Group show in Boston.
Thanks again for your time.
Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter