LAST CALL for the 10/18/03 Eastern Magic Cruise!

Dana - that dining rotation for the 10/11 through me off too. Theirs is different than ours because the Western stops at ports on different nights. According to my Passporter Book the Eastern Magic's dining rotation is:
Sat. - rotation
Sun. - The Best Of (Formal)
Mon.- Rotation
Tues. - Tropical
Wed. - Rotation
Thur. - Cap'n's Gala (Semi formal)
Fri. - Small World

But who knows if that's right.:crazy:

Well, I'm glad to see there are still some of us left. I just got back from my pedicure, so now my toes are ready to go! Now if I can just get myself to start packing, I'll be in great shape.

Anyone else excited? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yes, I'm very excited,

Hope I can sleep tonight. Keep thinking of things I might have forgotten.
Went to the store today for last minute stuff got some sunscreen for my DS and some Parrot Bay Rum for DH and myself. Any suggestions for packing a bottle in your suitcase so it doesn't break and my DH and I don't smell like coconuts for the :boat:

I suggest putting the bottle in a plastic bag, sealed. Then I'd put it in another plastic bag, sealed. Then I'd wrap it in some soft clothing and be sure it's totally surrounded with other soft clothing.

Good luck! Just remember that the baggage handlers are very strong, and they stack bags very high.

See you soon,
Karen

Thanks Karen, I'll try it and if it doesn't work we will be easy to find, just follow your nose to the coconut smell.::yes::

It's been a very long week. After a very long illness, my father passed away on Sunday night. We have the memorial service on Friday. Being a cruiser herself, my mom has insisted that we continue with our trip. She has even asked us to book her on the next Disney cruise that we book. We will be at the Radission sometime Friday evening.
This is a good escape.
I will try and post again before we leave.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Tchrmom, our deepest sympathies to you and your family. So sorry to hear about your dad....

We leave Friday morning at 9:15 am. Called today to have my mail and paper stopped. I also called the credit cards I will be using to let them know I will be using it in various locations. I read on the tip board that someone had their credit card shut off thinking it could have been stolen. The credit card company noticed that the card was being used in various locations in a short amount of time.

Disneyana, how old is your daughter?

My hubby surprised me today and told me to go treat myself to a pedicure:teeth: I wasn't planning on it with things being so crazy these last few days. I made it for Thurs. afternoon, so I can just relax!

Tchrmom,
Your all in our thoughts......
I am glad Mom feels that you should continue on your journey, because I feel certain that your Dad would want the same.....
Use the time spent on this journey not only as nourishing time with your family, but also to honor the most important man in your life...your Dad.
May the good Lord embrace you, in your time of sorrow.
With thoughts of condolencess,
Les

tchrmom -- Sorry to hear about your dad . . . Our thoughts and prayers our with you and your family . . .

Perchinske -- My daughter is three. Half the time she'll tell you she's six and the other half she won't answer to her name because she's pretending to be Ariel, Pongo, or Harry Potter. If some little curly towhead comes up to you and starts to bark and growl, she's mine. :D She just automatically thinks everyone knows who she's pretending to be. LOL. I'm glad that she hasn't invited anyone else (strangers included) to cruise with us, unlike yours . . . LOL. :p Your daughter is just so friendly!!!

Anyway, I'm tired. Gonna go to bed early. It'll just make tomorrow get here that much quicker . . .

:tongue:

Until tomorrow!

tchrmom,
Just want to say how sorry I am to hear about your dad. My sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Just one more day of work, Thursday can't get here soon enough.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Disneyana, today my DD invited her great-grandpa to come with us!! I am guessing she will either be a politician, or a Wal-Mart greeter when she grows up. I will be proud of her no matter what:D Your daughter has a wonderful imagination!

Good night and sweet Disney dreams to all :wave2:

Tchrmom, so sorry to hear about your father.

Well one more day down, we're getting there.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It seems like time is standing still. Good night all, see you soon.:wave:

Sharon

tchrmom - sorry to hear about your Dad
Try to have a nice relaxing cruise.

Spend some time up on deck 10 at night talking with your Dad. I remember speaking with my Dad late one night Dec 01 on top deck of NCL. Makes a good time/location for quiet reflection.
(hopefully that came out sounding ok)

With Paul gone, I guess I'm the first one up!

Rena- That was sweet of your husband to treat you to a pedicure. They are so relaxing! And your daughter cracks me up. She sounds like a cutie!

Anyone else ready to :boat: ?

Tchrmom, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Glad we'll still be seeing you on the cruise.

Thanks everyone for the responses to the dining rotation question. I'll just stick with the one that Kamy helped me with, it didn't even dawn on me that there would be differences with the Eastern and Western rotations. duh...:crazy:

I got mani and pedi last night...felt great, but made me even more anxious for Saturday to hurry up and get here. :hyper:

The next few days are going to be agony...all that waiting...:faint: Hopefully with everything I still have to do with work and school that the time will fly by. Work today, class tonight, work tomorrow, last minute shopping tomorrow night, work Friday, pack carryons and sleep! :hyper: :hyper:

The day is here! We leave on the Red Eye tonight. We are spending 2+ days with Dean's parents 1 hour south of Cape Canaveral. Of course a filling fell out last night. But I got it fixed this AM. We look forward to meeting all of you guys Sat. morning. :jester: We found a lime green shirt for me but not hubby. We will look in Florida. See you soon.
Lindsay

Just got back from shopping at at least 7 stores!!! I actually had to go back to 3 of them twice!!!! Well, I am glad I got it over with. I am going to take a nap!!!!

O.k., I have hemmed and hawed, I have gone back many, many pages looking for the start of the lime green shirt talk, and have to finally admit I must have missed a whole lot on this thread! Why is everyone buying green shirts?!:hyper: I can't wait till Friday night! We leave from Baltimore! My DD is off school now for this week (conferences) so her vacation has begun, while DH and myself have 2 more to go! Never having cruised, I must admit a bit nervous too. So much to do after boarding, but so worth it in the end, (I hear). Beano would be proud how this thread is keeping up! See you Sat.!

Beano was kind enough to let me know that lime green is the official un-official DisBoard Cruise color. It just help to identify others that you have been counting down with, here on the DisBoard. So, with that, were you able to find a shirt ?
I will be wearing my lime green shirt, and hat !
Also, I happen to have 6 more lime green hats, if anyone would like them, we can hooh up either at the Radisson, or at the terminal. If any of you want one, let me know so i know if I should pack them. I think I have 7 left.
All I have to do now, is get through Thursday ! Everything else is done ! Funny how the time seems to creep along at half speed! Then you get onboard, and BAM ! It'll be next Saturday !
Be well all ! Reply if you want those hats !
Les 5:23PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter