LAST CALL for the 10/18/03 Eastern Magic Cruise!

We're back too. :( But,we had a blast and it was really was great meeting everyone. :D I'm so sorry I never got to meet you, Loretta.
Off to the piles of laundry and suitcases...

Same here, Spud :( I was so looking forward to meeting everyone I'd been chatting with.
Met a few at the sail-a-way, ran into Pam several times throughout the week, Dean and Lindsay once at dinner, but didn't run into Beano and Co. until Thursday night, got a chance to say buh-bye :wave2:

Glad to hear everyone had a great time!

Loretta

We're back too and finally done with all the laundry. Yuck! You know vacation is over when you have to do laundry.

We had a BLAST!!! I wish I had been able to meet more of you all and spend more time with the ones I did meet.

Loretta, it was nice to see you, wish I could have stopped and talked longer. :)

Well, lots of planning to get to...DH and I are now DVC members and booked for the Western Magic next October!!!

Beano - can hardly wait to start chatting it up on the new thread. :)

Talk to you all soon...

OK...I 'm not use to this. I need my daily interaction with this thread. How will I survive???????? Maybe I need to get another life.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hubby mentioned something about a 10/23 thread. Maybe I'll go search it out!
Fran

Hello friends!

We had a fantastic time. We even booked for 2005. Question: did anyone got upgraded? From what to what? Did you use travel agent or direct with Disney? I heard to ship was not full, thought there might have been ugrades. Thanks

No upgrades that I know of. Had a great time though.

Loretta,
I saw your daughter and son and crew like everyday. I hope that they enjoyed themselves. I am sorry we didn't get to spend more time with you and Dave. I thought that we would see more of you guys at the clubs at night and such. Hope that you guys cruise again.

I am moving over to the other thread now.

We spent 4 days with Dean's folks resting from our vacation. But we are home now. Can't wait for our next cruise. Let me know what thread you are going to. I really want to stay in touch.
Lindsay

Hi All!

We got back last night. We really enjoyed meeting everyone!

Pam goes back to work today but I'm still on vacation until Monday.

Everyone take care!

Paul

Well, it seems that most everyone made it home safely. As I sit here, I can't seem to come to terms with the fact that I have to wait a whole year before I get to see the Magic again.:(
It's cold here in Ct., and I'm longing for that beautiful weather that we all so much enjoyed !
Hope everyone is well !
Les
P.S.- What thread is everyone going to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter