LAST CALL for the 10/18/03 Eastern Magic Cruise!

Hello i am Vincent, Sharon and Joes son and i am 13 and i am glad to find some1 else around the same age that is going.

We leave in 3 hours to go to the airport and fly to the land of sunshine (hopefully). :boat: Can't wait until we are cruisin'

See ya real soon,

Keith and Heather::yes::

Good morning everyone !
Last post before cruise !!!
We're leaving here in 20 minutes(7am) for the airport.
To those of you left, I just wanted to say thanks for the fellowship these last couple of months. Looking forward to finally meeting you all. Safe journeys to you all !
Maybe we'll run into each other at the Radisson ! We'll be there late tonight. Spending the day in Orlando.
Be well everyone !
Les,Lou-Anne, Kevin & Keith

P.S.- To Vincent-
Vincent,
My brother and I are looking forward to meeting you !
We'll see if we can find you on board. Have fun! Kevin Archer

Good Morning, am I the only one left here?
We leave home at 2PM, pick my son up at school and head for the Phila. Pa. airport Holiday Inn, where we spend the night and fly out early tomorrow morning.

I'll keep checking the board today for any messages from us stragglers.

It has been great meeting everyone on the board can't wait to meet everyone in person.
:wave:

I'm still here! We have a 6:00 flight this evening. Good thing, because I STILL need to finish packing.

Can't believe we :boat: tomorrow!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Looks like I'm one of the stragglers...but not for long. And my friend finally got his Birth Cert yesterday.

Well, lots to do today, and getting to bed early tonight...hopefully.

See you all very very soon...can't wait to put faces to all the names I've met on the boards.

:wave2:

Still here, checking out the weather forecasts for all of our ports of call. Not total and complete :sunny: everywhere, but it won't matter. We'll be having too much fun to notice a little rain!

Gotta take the dog to the kennel and pick-up a birthday present for my uncle. We're going out to dinner with him tonight to celebrate before we go. It should be nice.

Can't wait to be :boat:!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Dana - I'm glad to hear your friend got his birth certificate. I bet everyone is breathing easier now.

Lindsay-I just got back from dropping my dog at the kennel. :( To me that's the worst part about going on vacation.

I'm finally packed and ready to go. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!:wave2:

This will be my last post. We're going to bed so we can get up bright and early - 4AM, to get to the airport and go :boat:

See you all tomorrow. :wave2:

Yippee!!!

Magic%2010-18-03.jpg

"The Magic October 18, 2003"

WOW!

What a great cruise!!!!!!! I don't think you could have asked for better weather. It was nice to be able to finally put some faces with the names.

Now, who remembers the address for the countdown clocks? I have cruise # 3 and 4 to post.

Hope everyone had a smooth trip home.:wave:

Fran

Originally posted by tchrmom
WOW!

What a great cruise!!!!!!! I don't think you could have asked for better weather. It was nice to be able to finally put some faces with the names.

Now, who remembers the address for the countdown clocks? I have cruise # 3 and 4 to post.

Hope everyone had a smooth trip home.:wave:

Fran

Here you go:

http://psiklops.brinkster.net/CDTimers/CDTimerGen.htm

We got in no problem, but to cold and rainy weather!! The high tomorrow of 49 degrees!!!!! It was great meeting all of you! Thanks again to Beano and family, Kamy and Tim for hosting the party. Did you all see??? I am now a Dis veteran!I am no more a "Welcomed Guest!"

This cruise was amazing. I can't wait to go on another one. Well, off to bed.

Welcome home, everyone! What an awesome cruise... :)

It was great meeting everyone, and even greater that many of us are cruising together again next year!! We already have 2 more DCL trips booked.
Let the new countdowns begin!

Fran, I hope you were not charged for the ice bucket?? Apparently our room steward took it, so don't let them charge you!

These Disney cruises just keep getting better and better! I can't wait to see what next year has in store for us!

We got home to record high temps for our area - 91 degrees here yesterday! I feel like I'm still in the tropics. ;)

Ok, time to start editing the video!! :teeth:

'Beano':cool:

Beano,
Matt and Steven brought the ice bucket back to our room.
Glad that you're home safe. It is warm here today also.....I think the high is going to be 85.

Looking forward to the video, I'll PM you my home address, whenever you're ready for it. :bounce:

Now.............back to work on the MOUND of laundry!

Fran

What an awesome vacation !!
Our week at the AKL was incredible!
Then our cruise...marvelous!
Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet more of our DIS friends, never received an invite to Beano's party, so we didn't know where to show up :confused:
Thought it might be a little strange to wander around the ship with three bottles of champagne looking for a party ;)
Did get to meet Paul and Pam several times onboard and CC. What a sweet and friendly couple! Pam introduced herself at the port by saying, "Well. you're wearing lime green, are you from the DIS?" ::yes::
Also met Lindsay and Dean several times and Dana and her husband.

The kids loved the trip! DD and boyfriend are planning to go again and take his nephew.

Not sure we will do DCL again. We had a fabulous time, but ...well, we just weren't ready to say yes to Disney again. Haven't ruled it out completely,( we have an Alaskan cruise and land trip booked for next year, as well as a trip to Ireland) but might cruise with Mickey & Co. again with my sister and her family when her kids are a little older.

It was great putting some faces to the people on this thread! I hope everyone had safe journeys home.

Loretta

We just got in from Orlando. The weather here in Ct. was cold and raining on arrival. That sort of " snapped" us out of vacation mode and back into reality ! So, when is the next trip Beano? You'll have to let us all know !!
Be well everyone ! Les

Well we made it home in one piece. So sad to leave the Magic behind. We had a great time and loved meeting everyone. Can't wait to see you all again. Beano, get that new post out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter