• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

LAST CALL for the 10/18/03 Eastern Magic Cruise!

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
Well here I go again, trying to get a group of people together for our next cruise!!

We will be on the 10/12/03, 4-Day Wonder cruise, then a couple of days at WDW, then the 7-day Magic on 10/18 !!

The last 2 years, we have been able to get great groups together thanks to this board, so I am trying to do the same thing again. A close friend of mine will be starting a thread to do the same thing for our 4 day cruise.

So who's with us?!? We have lots of fun going back and forth at each other here for a few months (about 9 in this case!) before we cruise, then we always have fun getting together on board. We plan to host a winetasting (wine drinking?) party in our stateroom, probably on thursday while at sea. We also expect to have a group brunch at Palo's at some point.

So please introduce yourselves, and by October, we'll all 'know' each other already!

(If you see any posts from "Kamgen", just ignore her. She is a crazy woman who thinks she is cruising with us but she's really just insane.)

'Beano':cool:

Beano, I wish we could say we will be cruising with you this year, but it doesn't look like it. We are hoping to be in WDW at that time though.

We'll be joining you! It's me, DH, DD12 and DS8. This will be our second cruise - we were on the Wonder last August.

You might want to check out tchrmom's 10/18/03 thread. There's at least two more of us.

Welcome aboard, Spud! :)

I didn't realize there was another 10/18 thread, I'll have to look for it. But I am glad you responded to mine!

This will be our 4th Disney cruise, 2nd Eastern Magic. A mere 9 months away! :(

Who else is with us?

First of all, I am not a crazy woman, and I am nowhere near as insane as Beano!!!!!!!

Well, this cruise will be great and I am so happy that I can at least say that we are going THIS year! LOL!!!!!!!

Kamy

(and watch out for Beano.....he only hosts a wine tasting in his stateroom to mooch wine off everyone! LOL!!!!! :bounce: )

That's not true, Kamgen. I don't even drink wine, now do I??

;)

Spud - My DD will be 11 this year so maybe we can get our kids together. DS is 13... they love to meet new friends and go crazy all over the ship !

Kamgen, be sure to bring Tarzanman with you... I need someone to play with too!!

Beano-
My daughter would love that! She has a great time making new friends.:Pinkbounc

Beano,

I AM HERE! THE PARTY CAN BEGIN! I am Kamgen's DH. Beano and I are a little crazy together but oh how my stomach hurts from laughing for a week straight. In our case, two weeks straight. Come along and join in the crazy fun that is to be had.

I'LL BRING SOME BEER!

Tarzanman!! Wazzuuuuuuup????!!!! :)

They could make a movie about you and I on a cruise ship and call it "Dude, where's my stateroom"?

Hey, did you get a hand cart, to get our kegs on board?

9 more months... seems like forever, but it seemed that way last year too and now it's long gone!

Sign in, everyone, this one's gonna be a heck of a party!

Please people, sign in..........I know you are out there! This should be a great party.....and who knows what we will book onboard for 2004! :D

Kamy

I am bumping this back up so it doesn't die before it's time!!

I know we'll get a good group together eventually, but Kamgen and I are helpless, compulsive planners, so we want to know everyone NOW!!! :)

Time to sign on, folks - the party starts here!!

I thought that there would be more people than this that are going on our cruise. Maybe not. You know how I need an audience. I need more people!!!:)

BeanoC: Looks like we will once again be "ships that pass in the night".:p We were on the 9/28/02 Western Magic (The Mystery Cruise) and will be on the 10/11/03 Western Magic this year. Our thread has been going on for several months already.:p Started by Viking. But don't worry we will take good care of the ship for you and yours. Twinave :bounce: :bounce:

Welcome aboard, Disney Craze!

What a great honeymooon, aboard the Disney Magic, and with all of US! :)

We look forward to having you as part of the group. Since this is your first cruise, please don't be shy about asking questions!
There will be many "veteran's" posting to this thread I am sure,
and just between Kamgen and I, we have, what... 5 Disney Cruises?

We hope you'll still want to meet with all of us, after everything you'll see here in the next several months!!

'Beano' :cool:

Beano,

You would be wrong. There are four cruises here, soon to be five and six with you! You have 3 now, this one being your fourth so that makes a whole 7 cruises experience to go on. When we are done we will have 11 total. Holy crap!!! I think that that is enough so that we can tell people what is up.

Dh and I are going again too. Last year we did 9/14 and 9/21. This year were doing 10/11 and 10/18. Like Ave said, we've had the 10/11 thread going for months now. I think this will be our 10th and 11 th cruises but I'll have to confirm that number with DH.
A wine tasting, huh? That sounds like our kind of party.

Welcome Windermere!!!!!!

Yep, a wine tasting.....which really turns into a wine drinking! :)
It is so much fun.....and thanks to Beano for hosting it!!! :)

This is going to be a great cruise!!!!! :)

Kamy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter