~~June 2011 Check in.Summer never looked so good! *Added New Rides Opening Dates!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to join the June check in thread!!:cool1:

We arrive May 30-and leave 6/6. We are staying in a Kids suite at Hojo's--ET rate!! Driving from Colorado with 3 kids--should be fun!!;)

Planning puts me in a good mood especially with 3 degree temps and more snow today!:yay:

Hey Minjo, that sounds great, I love reading TR's! What dates will you be there again? I'm thinking we may use 4 out of the 5 day passes initially, and then visit for 1 last day before we leave! We are heading to San Luis Obispo with Amtrak for a couple of days, to visit Hearst Castle, etc. and then we will be back to the Anaheim area before we come home..regardless, have a great trip!! :cheer2:

We will be flying in June 11th. We get to GCH around 2pm or so and we leave June 18th at 10am. :cloud9:

so i got a wild idea.. you guys should get together and do a meet up for lunch, or dinner or coffee! :thumbsup2

uh oh. Looks like we may be changing/ adding dates. I will let you know as soon as we change our reservations.

Will be in carlsbad from June 4-11 to do Legoland and staying at grand pacific palisades. Then on to VGC from June 11-21 for Disneyland. Will be there for the rope drop on the morning of June 11. Was going to check in early and use magic morning entry. I have a DS5 and would like to meet other DIS families. Does anyone have an idea what hours DL and DCA will be for June? thanks

just curious how you were able to book the June rates at HOJO

Happy to join the June check in thread!!:cool1:

We arrive May 30-and leave 6/6. We are staying in a Kids suite at Hojo's--ET rate!! Driving from Colorado with 3 kids--should be fun!!;)

Planning puts me in a good mood especially with 3 degree temps and more snow today!:yay:

Probably just got it for a night or two.
http://www.hojoanaheim.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14

You can also get 15% off for being on the DIS. Mention that when booking directly with the Anaheim Hojo.

OK, I see what your talking about. We got $99/night for 5/30-31, then $139/night for the rest of the week 6/1-6/6. I figured that was really good since with my AAA discount (or was it mousesavers?) it was pulling up $149/ night for every night. So I was just happy to save $150.00!!;)

OK, I see what your talking about. We got $99/night for 5/30-31, then $139/night for the rest of the week 6/1-6/6. I figured that was really good since with my AAA discount (or was it mousesavers?) it was pulling up $149/ night for every night. So I was just happy to save $150.00!!;)

wow bellebaby! that is a good deal! good for you! congrats!! :thumbsup2

enjoy your stay! and the list has been updated with frank808! :tinker:

Ooh... Can I be on this list too? May27-June3 well be at the VGC! Will make sure to get the park all warmed up for those if you showing up later in the month! :thumbsup2

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]CD~ you bring such life to the threads, I love it!! [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Thank you for posting your dates! I added you![/FONT]

We can join the June countdown! Were going from June 26th thru July 10th. And I think were going to stay at the Ramada Maingate North.

Does anyone have an idea what hours DL and DCA will be for June? thanks
Since it is peak season you will probably be looking at pretty long park hours... something like 8a-midnight on Wednesday-Sundays and maybe something like 8a-9p on Monday and Tuesdays. take a look at last years hours to get an idea: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/park-hours.cfm?month=6&year=2011 One thing to consider is that WOC had just opened last year so that may have affected the hours! ;)

Will be in carlsbad from June 4-11 to do Legoland and staying at grand pacific palisades. Then on to VGC from June 11-21 for Disneyland. Will be there for the rope drop on the morning of June 11. Was going to check in early and use magic morning entry. I have a DS5 and would like to meet other DIS families. Does anyone have an idea what hours DL and DCA will be for June? thanks

We will be at VGC June 11-18. Weather permitting, we will spend lots of afternoon time at the pool, DD7 loves to swim. Does your DS5 enjoy the water? We tease her because when we were at the Grand last time, she met the nicest little boy, Wyatt. They made a little deal that they would meet every afternoon at the pool. Her first disney boyfriend! Everyday, it was bye-see you tomorrow. Then we had to go home:sad1:.

SO glad to find this thread! Might have a slight date change but as of now June 21-25 we will be at the Park Vue Inn. Can't Wait!!

:yay: updated the last 3 current posts! :flower:

all your trips sound so fun! and those staying at VGC, man i am envious fo you!

We will be at VGC June 11-18. Weather permitting, we will spend lots of afternoon time at the pool, DD7 loves to swim. Does your DS5 enjoy the water? We tease her because when we were at the Grand last time, she met the nicest little boy, Wyatt. They made a little deal that they would meet every afternoon at the pool. Her first disney boyfriend! Everyday, it was bye-see you tomorrow. Then we had to go home:sad1:.

My ds5 loves the water. I have just one little boy. If your DD was interested we might tour the park together. I feel bad that DS has to ride with the parents and not other kids. We try to go with friends but they can't make it this trip. We try to go as often as possible and I think we tired them out last trip! Keep in touch.

My ds5 loves the water. I have just one little boy. If your DD was interested we might tour the park together. I feel bad that DS has to ride with the parents and not other kids. We try to go with friends but they can't make it this trip. We try to go as often as possible and I think we tired them out last trip! Keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter