~~June 2011 Check in.Summer never looked so good! *Added New Rides Opening Dates!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29th-June4th
We have ressies at the Ramada Maingate, but may switch if a better deal comes along!

ok! updated the last 4 people!! and littledreamer7 place of stay! thanks littledreamer7!

if i have any info wrong please let me know!!

June 11th - 18th - GCH - 1st time staying at GCH - we usually stay at DLH :cloud9:

We are coming from Juneau, AK and flying into Orange County.

Can't wait...finally got my Alien Green MH from HD...gonna make some tonite :)

We'll be at Disneyland June 19-24th (we'll be in So Cal in other areas before & after as well). We are not sure which hotel we're staying at yet. But definitely on Harbor close to the entrance. ;)

[FONT=Waltograph, cursive][/FONT] [FONT=Cooper Std Black, serif]Allright you guys were added!! :yay: :banana:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Cooper Std Black, serif]...And if anyone wants to do a meet up with another diser that is on the list of people from post#1, let me know and I will put add a section for meets! Thanks![/FONT]

[FONT=Cooper Std Black, serif]:dance3::dance3:
[/FONT]

We are going from the 19th-25th, staying at the Park Vue. But I am still hoping for some fantastic ap rates to come out. We'd love to stay on property.

June 11th - 18th - GCH - 1st time staying at GCH - we usually stay at DLH :cloud9:

We are coming from Juneau, AK and flying into Orange County.

Can't wait...finally got my Alien Green MH from HD...gonna make some tonite :)

Hi fellow Alaskan! :thumbsup2 enjoy the GCH! I'd love to stay there someday..

We are going from the 19th-25th, staying at the Park Vue. But I am still hoping for some fantastic ap rates to come out. We'd love to stay on property.

gotcha! in! :goodvibes

How do you like the Park Vue? That's one of the ones I'm considering for us, although I booked the BWPPI for now..

Thanks for adding my info but we are actually with friends the 11th through the 14th and then at the Fairfield Inn the 14th through the 18th. Those are our actual Disney days. Thanks. :)

June 21-29 staying at the ParkVue Inn!! Whooppeee!!
Myself and my 5 kids ages 12-26. Summer never looked so good...
Thanks Sara for the thread, can't wait til I'm counting down from 100 days.

And a big shout out to Mommy2allyanddaveri!! We will be at the ParkVue the same time as your family.

That's my family over there in the pic at the first HalloweenTime in Oct 2006. My, how they have grown!

June 21-29 staying at the ParkVue Inn!! Whooppeee!!
Myself and my 5 kids ages 12-26. Summer never looked so good...
Thanks Sara for the thread, can't wait til I'm counting down from 100 days.

And a big shout out to Mommy2allyanddaveri!! We will be at the ParkVue the same time as your family.

That's my family over there in the pic at the first HalloweenTime in Oct 2006. My, how they have grown!

added ya! i was going with a summer type theme for this thread! hence the title on the board!

and again. if anyone does want to do a meet between another diser just let me know i will creae a section on the 1st post!

Hi fellow Alaskan! :thumbsup2 enjoy the GCH! I'd love to stay there someday..

I will post my trip when we are done. To bad you aren't staying a couple of days later or we were coming earlier, might have been fun to get together and at least said "hi".

VGC in a 2 bedroom from June 12th thru the 28th.....can't wait....lots of family visting throughout our stay too.......:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter