~~June 2011 Check in.Summer never looked so good! *Added New Rides Opening Dates!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
After countless WDW vacations, my family and I will be making our first DLR trip June 13-17. :cool1: After that we head for other SoCal locales for 4-5 days. :yay: Staying at Candy Cane Inn 6/13-6/17. I will be booking everything today to make it official. :banana:

My son and I will be making our first trip to DL to celebrate his 10th birthday. We will be there Jun 4,5 and 6th. I read today that Star Tours will open on June 3rd. How busy will it make the park on the 5th and 6th? I originally scheduled to trip during this time because I thought it would be slower. My son has anxiety and I am afraid the park will be insanely packed on these days. How crowded do you think it will get?! Should we try to change to dates to the middle of the week?
TIA!

hey my first post! i will be returning to Disneyland after a 10 year absence- i am beyond excited!!! Will be checking in on the 6th of June and leaving on the 14th of June. staying at the desert palms inn- have heard mixed reviews so hope its OK.....

We could update the grand opening of the new rides for June 1st now too! :)

After countless WDW vacations, my family and I will be making our first DLR trip June 13-17. :cool1: After that we head for other SoCal locales for 4-5 days. :yay: Staying at Candy Cane Inn 6/13-6/17. I will be booking everything today to make it official. :banana:

My son and I will be making our first trip to DL to celebrate his 10th birthday. We will be there Jun 4,5 and 6th. I read today that Star Tours will open on June 3rd. How busy will it make the park on the 5th and 6th? I originally scheduled to trip during this time because I thought it would be slower. My son has anxiety and I am afraid the park will be insanely packed on these days. How crowded do you think it will get?! Should we try to change to dates to the middle of the week?
TIA!

Did the update!! if you want to make sure i got the info correct feel free!! This list goes by starting date and those are in date order, the ending dates of trips are not, so no worries!i do my lists differently!

disneymomto2boys07--u did not specify a place of stay so hence the "??"..:)

Below is the updates!

• [*]CrazyDuck~May 27th- June 3rd VGC
    [*]Luv2goingtodisney~May 29th-June 4th Hojo
    [*]07pilot4me~May 29th- June 4th Ramada Maingate
    [*]BellaBaby~May 30th-June 6th Hojo Kids suite
    [*]Ishbit92 ~ May 31st-June 4th BWPPI
    [*]Shanni~ June 1st-7th Hojo
    [*]Mouse13 ~June 3rd-11th ???
    [*]Sephrina~June 4th-10th Desert Inn
    [*]Disneymomto2boys07~June 4th-6th ??
    [*]I have no candy~June 6th-14th Desert Palms Inn
    [*]mikeandkarla~June 8th-13th VGC *1st DL trip!*
    [*]Perrinej~June 10th-18th Fairfield Inn
    [*]Smile4stamps~June 11th-17th Accmo.TBD
    [*]Minjo~June 11th-18th GCH
    [*]LuLu2~June 11th-18th VGC
    [*]Frank808~June 11th-21st VGC
    [*]Disney Dider~June 12th-18th Comfort Inn Maingate
    [*]Love2go2disney2~June 12th-16th Paradise Pier
    [*]VallCopen~June 12th-28th VGC
    [*]Zippa D Doodah~ June 13th-17th Candy Cane Inn
    [*]Kelmac284~June 14th-18th Fairfield Inn
    [*]Villain Luvr~June 16th-19th GCH
    [*]Oceanrose~June 18th-21st La Quinta Inn and Suites
    [*]BeauforteBelle~ June 18th-25th Paradise Pier
    [*]Purplecrush~ June 19th-24th Days Inn Anaheim West
    [*]Dptabrown~June 19th-24th ???
    [*]Mommy2allyandaveri~June 19th-June 25th Park Vue
    [*]Summer0407~June 22nd-25th GCH
    [*]Karenann*~June 21st-29th Park Vue Inn
    [*]Mshrm~June 26th-July 10th Ramada Maingate North
    [*]Pluto's Fan~June 29th-July 9th Disneyland Hotel

17qnib.png

*The Little Mermaid-Ariel's undersea Adventure will becoming "part of your world" June 3rd !!

*Star tours-The Adventures Continue will be taking you for a ride June 3rd in 3-D!!

*Grad Night Dates for June 6/2,6/8,6/9,6/16

Just made our reservations. Will be there June 1 through June 7, staying at Embassy Suites South.

yupikgal, we have not stayed there before. We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Buena Park on our last trip a few years ago, but it looks like that one has changed to Radisson.

I did happen to see the thread you referenced when we were trying to decide where to stay. Thanks for posting the pics!

Changed my mind and booked the Desert Palm instead of the Desert Inn

May 31-June 6 @ HOJO's

Just made our reservations. Will be there June 1 through June 7, staying at Embassy Suites South.

i adds and updates the other day and today.. i will highlight where i put you!
CrazyDuck~May 27th- June 3rd VGC
Luv2goingtodisney~May 29th-June 4th Hojo
07pilot4me~May 29th- June 4th Ramada Maingate
BellaBaby~May 30th-June 6th Hojo Kids suite
Ishbit92 ~ May 31st-June 4th BWPPI
Jake's Mom~May 31st -June 6th HOJO
Jesseramos~June 1st-7th Embassy Suites South
Shanni~ June 1st-7th Hojo
Mouse13 ~June 3rd-11th ???
Sephrina~June 4th-10th Desert Palm
Disneymomto2boys07~June 4th-6th HOJO
I have no candy~June 6th-14th Desert Palms Inn
mikeandkarla~June 8th-13th VGC *1st DL trip!*
Perrinej~June 10th-18th Fairfield Inn
Smile4stamps~June 11th-17th Accmo.TBD
Minjo~June 11th-18th GCH
LuLu2~June 11th-18th VGC
Frank808~June 11th-21st VGC
Disney Dider~June 12th-18th Comfort Inn Maingate
Love2go2disney2~June 12th-16th Paradise Pier
VallCopen~June 12th-28th VGC
Zippa D Doodah~ June 13th-17th Candy Cane Inn
Villain Luvr~June 16th-19th GCH
Oceanrose~June 18th-21st La Quinta Inn and Suites
BeauforteBelle~ June 18th-25th Paradise Pier
Purplecrush~ June 19th-24th Days Inn Anaheim West
Dptabrown~June 19th-24th ???
Mommy2allyandaveri~June 19th-June 25th Park Vue
Summer0407~June 22nd-25th GCH
Karenann*~June 21st-29th Park Vue Inn
Mshrm~June 26th-July 10th Ramada Maingate North
Pluto's Fan~June 29th-July 9th Disneyland Hotel

yupikgal, we have not stayed there before. We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Buena Park on our last trip a few years ago, but it looks like that one has changed to Radisson.

I did happen to see the thread you referenced when we were trying to decide where to stay. Thanks for posting the pics!

Do you have a car? I would love to stay there again, but I think we would be better off being right across the street/closer to the park since I like to take nap breaks, and after walking all morning, I need something easy to get to! You would have access to the ART if you aren't driving yourselves though..we're going to be doing the parks from 5/31-6/4, but possibly doing Universal on one of those days, and then using the last park tkt towards the end of our trip (we're heading up the coast after disney, and then back again before we come home) :woohoo:

Glad you liked the pics! I have more somewhere, just have to find them!

Do you have a car? I would love to stay there again, but I think we would be better off being right across the street/closer to the park since I like to take nap breaks, and after walking all morning, I need something easy to get to! You would have access to the ART if you aren't driving yourselves though..we're going to be doing the parks from 5/31-6/4, but possibly doing Universal on one of those days, and then using the last park tkt towards the end of our trip (we're heading up the coast after disney, and then back again before we come home) :woohoo:

Glad you liked the pics! I have more somewhere, just have to find them!

Yes, we will have a car. We'll be at the parks 6/1-6/6, also doing Universal somewhere in there. Still have to decide what days we're doing what. We're actually doing San Diego and Las Vegas the week before, then finishing things up at DL.

Yes, we will have a car. We'll be at the parks 6/1-6/6, also doing Universal somewhere in there. Still have to decide what days we're doing what. We're actually doing San Diego and Las Vegas the week before, then finishing things up at DL.

We are going to San Diego in the first part of our trip, as soon as we get off the jet and get our bags, we'll be taking a shuttle or cab to the train station and taking Amtrak to SD, then another cab to Coronado Island, where we plan on relaxing before our wild Disney week! We'll be about a block from the Hotel Del, so we can cross the street and get to the beach. It sounds great, we can't wait! I thought that doing Universal on the day of the Grad night would be good, since the park will close early that day anyway...

oh i am jelous! hotel del!! WOW!!! that is really exciting!! the train to SD is nice!! that is a good view and good trip!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter