~~June 2011 Check in.Summer never looked so good! *Added New Rides Opening Dates!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys! will be updating those that posted!! have a great time at the villa's Vallcopen! that sounds super fun!! i am jealous!!

We willbe doing breatfast with minnie and the 16, Ariels Grotto 17, carnation cafe 18, breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen 19. We will also have Lunch at Cafe Orleans on the 17.

Funball I would surely trade our once or twice a year long vacation for the opportunity to be there for a couple days every month........;) It is just getting sooooo expensive to fly (1400-1600 for the whole family), that is why we have to make it one long trip instead...........maybe someday we will move to Calif.....:confused3

ok updated the list once again , and fixed any mistakes i made!!

this is going to be the best summer ever!!

We will also have dinner at Naapa rose on the 18. I may surprise DH with Steak HOuse 55 sometime as well

yeah it is a short trip so we just want to spend time together. When we go in Dec we are going to have a ton of people with us.

yeah it is a short trip so we just want to spend time together. When we go in Dec we are going to have a ton of people with us.

then doing small romantic dinners like that are perfect then for this trip for you guys! you know what i like to eat at Naples also. you guys should try that place out also...:goodvibes

We have been there before. I am not sure if we can squeeze it in but we will try. I fnot we will def go in Dec.

We are going for a sneak attack in June. The kids don't know we're going!!!:lmao:

But really it made sense, I mean, Disneyland is clearly on the way from Minneapolis to Seattle - if you go through vegas!:rotfl2:

So excited I haven't been there in over 20 years, though we go to WDW almost every year. But my first trip to Disney was to Disneyland, and I can't wait to go back!!!

We'll be staying at the La Quinta Inns and Suites June 18th - 21st.

I'll most likely be joining this group. No idea on dates or hotel yet though, trying to work around DH's deployment. It will be me and my mom, for my bday / her first visit.

I do have a question though, is it wiser to aim for more weekdays or weekends in early june? I want to be able to see the fireworks once, but other than that would prefer to have crowds be as low as possible for summer.

We are going for a sneak attack in June. The kids don't know we're going!!!:lmao:

But really it made sense, I mean, Disneyland is clearly on the way from Minneapolis to Seattle - if you go through vegas!:rotfl2:

So excited I haven't been there in over 20 years, though we go to WDW almost every year. But my first trip to Disney was to Disneyland, and I can't wait to go back!!!

We'll be staying at the La Quinta Inns and Suites June 18th - 21st.

well you will have fun! i got your dates down and i have added you to the list!:goodvibes

I'll most likely be joining this group. No idea on dates or hotel yet though, trying to work around DH's deployment. It will be me and my mom, for my bday / her first visit.

I do have a question though, is it wiser to aim for more weekdays or weekends in early june? I want to be able to see the fireworks once, but other than that would prefer to have crowds be as low as possible for summer.

ok, well when you know your dates and hotel, post it and i will add you to the list, and as far as your question goes, i cannot answer because crowds don't effect me.

but i am sure if you ask on the main boards as a thread you might get alot of responses! ;)

I will post my trip when we are done. To bad you aren't staying a couple of days later or we were coming earlier, might have been fun to get together and at least said "hi".

Hey Minjo, that sounds great, I love reading TR's! What dates will you be there again? I'm thinking we may use 4 out of the 5 day passes initially, and then visit for 1 last day before we leave! We are heading to San Luis Obispo with Amtrak for a couple of days, to visit Hearst Castle, etc. and then we will be back to the Anaheim area before we come home..regardless, have a great trip!! :cheer2:

We're going to Disneyland!! We'll be there from June 29th-July 9th to celebrate my DD high school graduation. We're staying at the Disneyland hotel.
It's a surprise. She'll find out when she gets her character call the evening before!

18.5 weeks left!

I think we're going to do the Ariel's Grotto package for WOC. And also plan a dinner at Blue Bayou. I am probably overplanning this trip but I just can't help it!

Does anyone have any hidden things that a lot of people miss? We'll be getting into town Saturday afternoon, checking, and probably zooming to the parks. Spend the evening there, all day Sunday and all day Monday. I think we'll do the WOC on Sunday night.

Considering I'm looking outside my window right now at 7 degree temperatures, 18 weeks can't go by fast enough!!! :cool1:

Hey Minjo, that sounds great, I love reading TR's! What dates will you be there again? I'm thinking we may use 4 out of the 5 day passes initially, and then visit for 1 last day before we leave! We are heading to San Luis Obispo with Amtrak for a couple of days, to visit Hearst Castle, etc. and then we will be back to the Anaheim area before we come home..regardless, have a great trip!! :cheer2:

We will be flying in June 11th. We get to GCH around 2pm or so and we leave June 18th at 10am. :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter