July 30, 2009 Wonder

did you get the dining plan? For a week at the park that seems to be a huge money saver.

Yea we got the regular plan...we did the deluxe last year but found ourselves chasing our dining reservations from park to park on the last one....this time we only have 1 table service a day so it will be easier

I'm in...Don't have my stateroom number yet...hoping my docs arrive today.

Cast of crazy characters

Me-Stacy 41 going on 17 (ha)
Hubby-Pete 40-looking foward to food, beach and fun
Son-Nicholas 7-Mr. non stop talking until your ears bleed (jk)

First Disney Cruise after many WDW trips. We were planning a Feb 2011 DC but with the TA special...don't have to wait that long.

Can't wait to see my fellow agents.

I think my 13 yr old can give him a run for his money

do we want to meet on deck--will everyone be by the pool-or in the promenade lounge?

I know I want to go to the DVC meet-the free gifts are a must, and I read there might be a Kodak give a way the first day because of the kodak sponsored stars at sea--but I'll coordinate with our meet-up-especially if people will have room #s to give out for FE. I am glad we decided to do the FE

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am joining this cruise:cool1::dance3::yay::love::banana::dance3:

OK. this is unbelievable for me and my family as my 2 DD's and I (and my mom) are already booked on the 9/5 Magic!!! But with the TA special, I simply couldn't resist. I booked a cat 8 so I am able to include DH on the Disney this year!!!! He had been thinking about joining us on our Magic cruise, but with this special, we have decided this would a bit better plan:dance3: We are so completely excited that we are joining you!

Sign us up for FE. I have to make one for 9/5 anyway!!!

Cast is:
Me (Angel) I'm the TA:)
DH (Len)
DD11 (Payton)
DD9 (Brooke)

We are from Sweet Home Alabama and LOVE Disney! Gotta get to work on our FE!!
See ya REAL soon:yay:

My girls are laughing at our new cruise clock. The boats are racing! I think the 7/30 Wonder is gonna win, it has a good lead:yay:

Hi - yes we are doing the dining plan. We are doing the 1 snack, 1 counter, and 1 table per person per day. We did the same one on 07'.

We find it very convenient.

We are driving in from Frederick, MD.

We are not doing any excursions. I did reserve snorkeling gear and floats for Castaway Cay. We are not planning on getting off the ship in Nassau.

Okay so who's in - I will set it up.

We will need to meet the 1st day of cruise say around 3pm - as long as everyone will be there then.

Pm me and I will start getting it set up. :woohoo:
We would love to join in the FE!!!!

Patti
Hubby: Jimmy
Alex (8)
Zachary (7)
Abigail (5)

We will see you on the ship VERY soon!

what's the running count for number of cabins in the FE so far? I just want to start planning.

what's the running count for number of cabins in the FE so far? I just want to start planning.

Angie
Tim
Carter-9
Taylor-7
Cody-2

------
Beth
Mary Beth
Brandon 13

------
Stacy
Pete
Nicholas - 7
------
Brooke
Ivonne
Diego
Lucas-2
--------
Patti
Jimmy
Alex-8
Zackary-7
Abigail-5
--------
Angel
Len
Payton-11
Brooke-9
--------
Lisa
Kyle
Camryn 8

That is what we have so far...

My bad - Lisa!!! How can I forget you!!

thanks for updating us!! It was good of you to volunteer. I can start deciding on what to give. Did everyone say they weren't interested? Did we decide on where to meet?

am I the only one with a cabin number?

Angie
Tim
Carter-9
Taylor-7
Cody-2

------
Beth
Mary Beth
Brandon 13

------
Stacy
Pete
Nicholas - 7
------
Brooke
Ivonne
Diego
Lucas-2
--------
Patti
Jimmy
Alex-8
Zackary-7
Abigail-5
--------
Angel
Len
Payton-11
Brooke-9

That is what we have so far... not sure if Chris is - Answer Chris???? :)
-Chris- 41
wife martha 37
sons gabe 8 and matt 13
from LA

Cant do the FE thing....not very "crafty"...but would love to meet up with everyone...

thanks for updating us!! It was good of you to volunteer. I can start deciding on what to give. Did everyone say they weren't interested? Did we decide on where to meet?

am I the only one with a cabin number?

If everyone wants to pm me with their email address - I can send a spreadsheet out with all the info on it -

I think 3:10 would be good the 1st day to get statrooms in case they change. Say we meet at Promenade Lounge on Deck 3.

We have our stateroom # now and I know Patti, Lisa and Stacy have theirs too..

Just think.. we will all meet two weeks from today! YEA!!!!!

oh no--I am NOT crafty and will not be giving a crafty gift unless I can convince my sister in law to do something.

In the past I have made a little gift bag with gum, hard candy, disney pins and last time a small picture frame. If you look on the many FE threads you will see some VERY crafty wonderful items and other store bought items as well--so please don't expect crafty from me!! With the smaller number it will be easier to transport-last time we had over 25 and I had a gift from us and from my son Blake and his girlfriend--it took up a small suitcase

Angie
Tim
Carter-9
Taylor-7
Cody-2

------
Beth
Mary Beth
Brandon 13

------
Stacy
Pete
Nicholas - 7
------
Brooke
Ivonne
Diego
Lucas-2
--------
Patti
Jimmy
Alex-8
Zackary-7
Abigail-5
--------
Angel
Len
Payton-11
Brooke-9

That is what we have so far... not sure if Chris is - Answer Chris???? :)
-Chris- 41
wife martha 37
sons gabe 8 and matt 13
from LA

Hey don't forget about me- I said I was in about 3 pages back :rolleyes1

Angie
Tim
Carter-9
Taylor-7
Cody-2

------
Beth
Mary Beth
Brandon 13

------
Stacy
Pete
Nicholas - 7
------
Brooke
Ivonne
Diego
Lucas-2
--------
Patti
Jimmy
Alex-8
Zackary-7
Abigail-5
--------
Angel
Len
Payton-11
Brooke-9
--------
Lisa
Kyle
Camryn 8

That is what we have so far...

My bad - Lisa!!! How can I forget you!!

I fixed it! :)

I can't believe it's almost here. I have been hoping to hear some more information on the stars at sea on these cruises, but not too much has been posted.

When is everyone leaving?

We are leaving wednesday night......late flight, staying at the Hyatt. Got it on Hotwire for like, 70% off :woohoo:

It's our first Disney cruise, and I've just learned about FE's but I'd love to participate - it's just us two, no children on this trip :)

Hey there,

Pm me your info and I will put you on the list! :) Much Fun!
Also send me your email address so I can email a spread sheet -

We leave on Wednesday and staying at the Hyatt at the MCO airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter