July 30, 2009 Wonder

Hey guys I just sent a email out to you so you should have it - if you don't PM and we will see what happened...lol

We need to decided if we are doing 1 small item for everyone or just a family gift? I feel bad since I have 3 kiddo and some have 1 or NONE...

Any thoughts??

in the past FEs I've participated in, they just let everyone do what they are comfortable with. So I don't think we should say what to give-some people give per room and not per person--that is what I usually do and sort of tailor the gift to who is in the cabin.

Did all TA get there travel docs? I received mine on Friday. On my docs they have listed a cabin # but online I am listed as a Guaranteed.

I am determined to pack light this trip with just two carryon bags. Wish me luck!!

Regarding DisneyTravls' question about what to gift....I agree that maybe we should just wing it and make the decision ourselves about individual vs. family gifts. Maybe just tailoring the gifts to who is in the cabin will be easiest. I know I have already done most of my FE shopping and I did get individual gifts for all of the kids already, so I hope we don't go the "family gift" route at this point. Yes, it is more expensive for those of us with one child to gift a family with three kids, but maybe those of you with 3 kids would pitch in a bit more for whoever you are gifting that doesn't have 2 or 3 kids. KWIM?

Happy packing everyone!! :goodvibes

This is always an issue with us when we are in any kind of exchange - you see we have - count them - NINE.

On this trip, however, we have ZERO :):rotfl:

Anyway, I'm doing individual - what child wants a GROUP gift :eek:

Hey there,

Pm me your info and I will put you on the list! :) Much Fun!
Also send me your email address so I can email a spread sheet -

We leave on Wednesday and staying at the Hyatt at the MCO airport.

My DD and I are also staying at the Hyatt that night.

yesterday the DCL webite shoed cat4s and 2 other cat , maybe 10 and 8, still available. The day before-nothing-to day I can't get it to work.

I was hoping for one of those mysterious phone calls to upgrade to a cat 4-any idea what is left on this cruise?

I am hoping to do carry ons as well, but am a chronic over packer!!

I am too but since I am planning on the Europe trip next year with DCL, I have to pack more lightly, even if it means wearing the same formal dress over and over. LOL.

Chris and anyone else leaving soon--have a safe trip and enjoy all the time before the cruise in WDW. The cruise is a great way to relax and unwind after all the parks!

Chris, Brandon is at volleyball camp at Penn State all week-but I'm sure he'll try to get in touch with Matt once we board.

I just can not believe it is almost here

Hi Everyone!

We're booked on this cruise too! It will be DH (Chris), DD (Taylor - 13), her friend (Leanna - 13), and myself (Lisa). We got our docs in the mail last week :cool1:
I know we're on deck 2 aft, but can't remember the cabin #. I'm almost finished making our door magnets - OMG what fun!!! I tried reading the threads on the FE's but was getting soooo confused...can anyone tell me (in simple terms - lol) exactly how it works? I'm not sure if I'll have time to get it all together as I'm trying to do all this stuff WITHOUT DD finding out!! We're surprising her with the cruise AND with taking her friend ;) And has anyone ever made a fish extender? I'd hate to try and then mine look absolutely pitiful in comparison - lol.
We're driving down from SC on Saturday and staying at the Radisson at the Port that night. I'm going to try to get some last minute shopping done today. It's almost time!!! :banana:

Hi Everyone!

We're booked on this cruise too! It will be DH (Chris), DD (Taylor - 13), her friend (Leanna - 13), and myself (Lisa). We got our docs in the mail last week :cool1:
I know we're on deck 2 aft, but can't remember the cabin #. I'm almost finished making our door magnets - OMG what fun!!! I tried reading the threads on the FE's but was getting soooo confused...can anyone tell me (in simple terms - lol) exactly how it works? I'm not sure if I'll have time to get it all together as I'm trying to do all this stuff WITHOUT DD finding out!! We're surprising her with the cruise AND with taking her friend ;) And has anyone ever made a fish extender? I'd hate to try and then mine look absolutely pitiful in comparison - lol.
We're driving down from SC on Saturday and staying at the Radisson at the Port that night. I'm going to try to get some last minute shopping done today. It's almost time!!! :banana:

Basically its like secret santa each day. You will sneak around to the staterooms and put your gifts in their FE and get away without getting caught. You will also have a fe outside your stateroom where cruisers involved int he FE will put stuff in yours as well.

We have 8 staterooms in it so far, if you want to join PM me and I will add you.
Send me your email adress and Stateroom #

Also if you want to order one from a lady on ebay - she lives locate for myself and I could pick it up for you and bring it with me - saves $6.00 in shipping... and risking not getting it in time. Pm and let me know. :)

I am doing a small gift per kids per night so each kids gets 3 things.. but I went overboard.. so I may have 2-4 things per night per kid....lol
Then I am doing like "together" gifts for the adults.

Sorry I am a little overboard and don't expect that from anyone... I guess I get a little excited...lol

9 days guys!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter