** JULY 2017 CHECK-IN **

Technically it's an Anniversary trip for my wife and I, even though we'd be going for D23 either way. But we upscaled the restaurant selections for the occasion ... Napa Rose, Catal, Blue Bayou and a Carthay Circle World of Color Dinner. That's at least two more TS dinners than for a normal trip.

Well, after going for five days in February (and three days in Aug. 2016), I did not think I would be returning for at least a year or two. Especially when you factor in we took a last minute transatlantic cruise to Europe in April as well!

That has changed today when my fiancée told me that she will be attending some training in Buena Park at the end of July and that we could go to Disneyland on the weekend.

It's only for a couple days (the weekend), but I jumped at the opportunity.

We will be there 29th and 30th July!

I'm beyond excited!

So excited! After visiting Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland and of course WDW, we are headed to California! Plus my daughter is in the Intern program so she gets a great discount! Heading there first 3 days of JulY - a bit worried about crowds... But we will make do. Good luck everyone!

HydroGuy and HydroGal July 11-13 at the parks July 14-16 at D23 Expo! Staying at BWPPI.

We are at VGC July 9-12, PP July 13-16 (D23 Expo). VERY excited for the Parks and the Expo!

June check in thread was fun. We are very close to July! Who's going?? I will be there June 30-July 6. And again Jul 14-18.

We are heading to California on July 6th and staying until the 15th. Our Disney portion is from the 11th to the 15th. We can hardly wait!!!!

July 16-21 Staying at Castle Inn and Suites My 12 year old grandson has been having hot chocolate sales (during Christmas parade time at home) and lemonaide sales during yard sales. We all thought he was joking when he said a year ago he wanted me to take him but he's made $500 and won 4 1 day tickets. When he told people what he was saving for, they'd pay 2-5 dollars for a drink. The mailman gave him $5 for a lemonaide that he was selling for $1. LOL So grandma had to get going and make some reservations. We decided to go for my 60th birthday. If anyone is at Carnation on the 19th around noon and hear happy birthday, come sing along.

**12 year old grandson has a 7 year old sister and a 2 year old brother so he never gets to do what he wants which is why we are doing an adult type trip. My DD2 is also going and my DS2.

We will be there from 7/13-7/18 and staying at the Sheraton Garden Grove Anaheim South. I haven't been in summertime in quite awhile so, I'm looking forward to it.

Our Southern California and Las Vegas Trip will be July 12 - 26. Our DL/DCA part will be July 19-21. Getting nervous about our planning strategy for DCA with GOTG, TSMM and RSR and the MaxPass issues. We are staying at the Best Western Plus Park Place Inn.

June check in thread was fun. We are very close to July! Who's going?? I will be there June 30-July 6. And again Jul 14-18.
Thanks for starting this thread :thumbsup2
We are also going July 14-18, great minds... (or just the Expo)

Staying for the first time at the Marriott, for easy D23 Expo access. Considered VGC for the entire stay (or switching after the Expo), but decided proximity to the convention was more important (and also hate switching hotels).

Our Southern California and Las Vegas Trip will be July 12 - 26. Our DL/DCA part will be July 19-21. Getting nervous about our planning strategy for DCA with GOTG, TSMM and RSR and the MaxPass issues. We are staying at the Best Western Plus Park Place Inn.

I found riding these rides to be pretty simple with FP. We did not have any trouble pulling FP for any of those rides, and pulled FP for all of them in a day too. Guardians is great fun! We have only ridden RSR with FP, never standby. We did do standby for Guardians at night. We got in line around 9:50 when the park closed at 10:00. It said 50 minute wait, but we were on and off in 45 minutes. If you only want to use FP I would get a FP for RSR when the park opens and then get one for Guardians, you could do it the other way around if you're desperate to get on Guardians, but the FP line is really long at opening and much shorter an hour later. The FP lasted until after 11:00 for Guardians and a couple hours later for RSR. RSR often had longer standby wait than Guardians. Toy Story had FP available most of the day unlike the other two, so you should not have trouble doing that.

The OP is not being updated. Is someone maintaining a list for July somewhere?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter