** JULY 2017 CHECK-IN **

The OP is updated with everyone's trips. So sorry for neglecting it for awhile, but I am back on it now. Some of you early July folks are getting close!! How exciting!! We are at 16 days in our countdown!!

Will be in Disneyland so soon!!!

I'm still so curious as to what the crowds will be like the weekend after the 4th of July. Our first day in is Saturday July 8th
Any guesses....

I'll be there july 13-17 for D23, its my first time going I typically go to WDW. It will just be me traveling solo so it would be really nice to meet some people while at the convention or park! I'll be cosplaying Jolly Holiday Mary Poppins!

Too excited!!! We leave in 5 days!!

Excited to stay at the BWPPI again. Love the proximity and excited to check out the new renovated rooms.
Also my daughter is sooooo excited about the queen pullout sofa because it's 5 nights she gets to have a sleepover there with her friend!

I know I'm late to join but we'll be there the 5th-9th, staying at Grand Californian. We're a large group of 18, 8 adults and 10 kids between the 5 families, youngest will be 2mo and topping off with Gma and Gpa in their 50's. We're Disneyland pro's but this is our first time at The Grand and we're looking forward to it, reno and all.

Is anyone there now? I'd love to hear what the crowd levels are like!

I want to know too!

Our first day in the parks is THIS Saturday. I know it's supposed to be super hot, 97!!!

Eekkkkk. Thank goodness we have a lunch res at BB, that's prime cooling off right there.
Speaking of which....I have a question. Will the afternoon line for pirates be ridiculous? Especially in the heat? Our morning will be devoted to fantasyland and I kind of want the BB lunch to happen BEFORE my friend and her kids ride pirates for their first time, putting us as riding it after lunch....

DH and I will be at Stovall's from July 13-16. We'll be going to D23 and spending time in the parks. We were just there last month on a family trip, but this will be our first trip with just the 2 of us and no children in over 7 years. So excited!

We're going July 10-14, probably planning to be at the park from the 10th through the 12th. Flight gets in really early, well before our hotel check in, so might as well start at the park right away!

Our daughter's 7th birthday is the 12th, so we have breakfast reservations at Ariel's Grotto. She still doesn't know that we're going... We're seeing how long it takes for her to figure it out. She has been crankily telling us that her grandparents promised her they'd take her and they haven't yet. (They'll be there too.)

First trip for my husband and daughter; I went last year for just a half day while at a conference, and before that hadn't been for over 30 years so it'll be fun!

We are leaving town tomorrow (6th) when my son gets off of work. We will be doing other places before getting into the parks on the 11th. We have the dessert party scheduled for that night. We are so excited. My husband and son haven't been to DL since Memorial Day weekend in 1994. Boy are they in for a lot of changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter