** JULY 2017 CHECK-IN **

I'm pretty sure that is true! Less humid. Though still more humid than what I'm used to! The good news for us is that Hojos has great pools! My kids could spend hours at the kid pool area and the "normal" pool is very nice too.

My youngest was looking at photos of the hotel on my phone yesterday. He is so excited about the pools lol.

Count us in here. Had originally planned to go in October but since my boss has that time off-I think we are going to go in July. Dates are tentative June 30-July 4th(partial day in park). We are going to upgrade to AP's while we are there and hoping for many trips to Disney in the future. We are from Arizona so it is about a 5 hour drive for us(depending on traffic). We had passes in 2013 and loved every minute of it.

We're also from Missouri (St. Louis). 4 days in the parks, probably 2 days each. Family of 5 staying at Best Western Park Place right by the DL entrance. We're WDW people too and keep talking about how DL attractions compare with "our" attractions. Never been to California, so can't wait for July to get here!
Have to jump in and say I am from IL(though right across the river from ST. Louis) originally. I so miss St Louis and all it has to offer.

Same dates and hotel as us! Might run into each other LOL

Us too!! I just started a pre trip report too :-) Hope you guys will all come visit my page. It will be nice to bump into people and say Hi!! at HoJo's and Disneyland CA after planning together!

We are booked at HoJo 19th July to 2nd August!! Booked in a kids suite. This will be our 6th visit from Australia each time in
July :)

Ok my dates are official now. I booked my flight and the Sheraton Garden Grove Anaheim South for 7/13-7/18. Can't wait! It's been a little while since I've been to DL during the summer months which I love.

My family are going from July 20-27th.. Not sure where we are staying.. Its between the Candy Cane Inn and the Hyatt House

Well in case you had not heard, the MSEP has been extended through August so if you were hoping to see it, you are in luck. We are sad we aren't going to get to see Paint the Night, but trying not to dwell too much on it. We ate still excited about all of the other new things we'll get to experience.

Well in case you had not heard, the MSEP has been extended through August so if you were hoping to see it, you are in luck.

I'm happy the MSEP is being extended, but not for the same reason as most people. Having seen it numerous times at WDW, I don't need to see it again. But I'm definitely glad there will be a parade to draw some crowds away from ride queues during that time!

I'm happy the MSEP is being extended, but not for the same reason as most people. Having seen it numerous times at WDW, I don't need to see it again. But I'm definitely glad there will be a parade to draw some crowds away from ride queues during that time!

I agree. Also, trying not to be too selfish since half of my group have never been to a Disney park at all so it will be new to them.

I'll be there July 13-18 for D23, staying at Paradise Pier with a club level room. It's only my second full DL trip (being on the East Coast I'm normally a WDW) person, and I'm super excited for all the added Marvel touches this summer.

I'm excited to add our info to this thread! We're spending our 2-week summer vacay in Cali this year, so OF COURSE we added in a Disneyland stop! Will be myself, DH, DS (11), and DD (8). We're staying at the Anaheim HOJO July 6-8. This will be my first visit to DL since I was a teenager (30ish years ago!). And will be the first time for everyone else in my family. (We did 8 days at WDW over Christmas 2014, so we are not total Disney newbies, however.). At any rate, we are all SO EXCITED!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter