** JULY 2017 CHECK-IN **

PurpleKomodo

Mouseketeer
Hello. We are headed to Disneyland and are so excited! We will be there July 20-23, 2017 and staying at Residence Inn Maingate. It is Myself, DH, DS4, DS1, along with my Mom, Aunt, and adult cousin. Should be a good time.

List of Trips:
stubby - June 30-July 4
MommyLove - June 30-July 5
Malcon - June 30-July 6
chanson2 - July 1-3
hjgaus - July 3-5
luish9 - July 3-8
rentayenta - July 4 and 19
SilverCeladon - July 5-8
MisterBubbles - July 5-8
Sock2You - July 5-9
Prof Drake - July 5-10
Didi8367 - July 6-8
Is This Real - July 6-10
Jeniie - July 6-12
danceanddisney2010 - July 6-12
maleficent55 - July 7-12
jeffbear - July 9-12
mcgurran - July 9-13
ronniecosmic - July 9-13
elliefusmom - July 9-14
PatMcDuck - July 9-16
jacobine - July 10-14
HydroGuy - July 11-13
denluvsdisney - July 11-15
bluefunnel - July 11-17
wilkeliza - July 11-17
my2disneyboys - July 12-15
kristenabelle - July 12-18
Tarhell Girl 1975 - July 12-19
Carrie Gruber - July 12-19
lffam - July 12-19
grannyminnie - July 12-19
allthenamesaretaken - July 12-20
Wendy98 - July 13-16
beachdreamr1229 - July 13-16
theluckyrabbit - July 13-17
Minimunchlaz - July 13-17
OhioStateBuckeye - July 13-18
GenGen22 - July 13-18
adamreisinger - July 13-18
purplegirl1818 - July 13-22
dreeger - July 14-16
Malcon - July 14-18
Nonsuch - July 14-18
3DisMunchkins - July 15-19
AirDisney - July 15-22
smashndash - July 15-22
disneydadazut2 - July 16-21
saswtch - July 16-21
belleelc77 - July 16-24
audrey2580 - July 17-19
gwidener350z - July 17-22
my*gracie*girl - July 17-23
4forWDW - July 19-21
kaosin3d - July 19-23
carnival kid - July 19-August 3
PurpleKomodo - July 20-23
cdunn03 - July 20-27
sleepymouse - July 20-28
Stefne - July 21-28
kristie101 - July 22-25
dismiss - July 22-27
icicle -July 23-26
ND Disney Daddy - July 24-August 2
KingLlama - July 25-27
peachpie - July 26-30
707MickeyGirl - July 26-August 2
idle - July 29-30
agamble - July 29-August 1
amyg1975 - July 29-August 2
Kansas Mom - July 29-August 3
STLstone - July 30-August 4

Last edited:

Our plan is to be there July 5-10. We've just made reservations for the Desert Inn & Suites and also for the Camelot Inn -- planning to call both and ask about handicapped accessibility.

However, we're now getting worried about possible construction noise from the Park Vue rebuild and Eastern Gateway project. We have a two year old who needs to nap during the day. So maybe we'll end up a third location :earsboy:

We'll be there, thank you for starting this! :woohoo:

We will be there July 4-8 staying by the beach then moving to the GCV Jul 8-12.

I am going sometime in July (how's that for "not sure of the details yet"?). My 12 year old grandson wanted to go in May with my daughter and her boyfriend (his aunt) but, they want to have a couples only vacation so slyly talked him out of that. I was just notified of an inheritance coming my way in July so told him, hmmmm we can eat a few more treats and stay another day if we wait until July. That convinced him plus my daughter will also go without boyfriend in July. Since he's the oldest of 3, he sort of gets left out of the loop where they do what the younger ones want so, this is his vacation. I have to research since I heard my motel is no longer there.

We will be heading to Disneyland for our first trip from July 21-28, staying at the Hojo. This is the stuff bucket list dreams are made of. We are within a days drive to Walt Disney World and have visited several times over my 41 years. I never dreamed a trip to California would ever be in our reach though I have always wanted to visit, however my husband won a contest through Expedia last year so here we are and we couldn't be more thrilled. It will be me, my husband, DS age 12 and DS age 9.

We will be there sometime in July also! My dh and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary at Aulani over Spring Break so I'm trying to hold off on planning my yearly escape to DL or WDW with my mom and daughter. We're going to buy our 4 day passes now before they go up! As soon as that is done, I'd better decide where to stay! No DVC points left so it looks like Howard Johnson or Annabella.

We will be heading to Disneyland for our first trip from July 21-28, staying at the Hojo. This is the stuff bucket list dreams are made of. We are within a days drive to Walt Disney World and have visited several times over my 41 years. I never dreamed a trip to California would ever be in our reach though I have always wanted to visit, however my husband won a contest through Expedia last year so here we are and we couldn't be more thrilled. It will be me, my husband, DS age 12 and DS age 9.

We are WDW people too! But we don't live a day's drive away from either. We are from Missouri and are literally right in the middle of the two. I have never been to DL and I am so excited!! It will be different for sure, but I am thrilled that I get the chance to give California a go.

Is anyone doing any other Southern California activities? We are utilizing City Pass and going to the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, and Legoland.

Is anyone doing any other Southern California activities? We are utilizing City Pass and going to the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, and Legoland.

This will mainly be a strictly Disney trip for us, though we are planning to spend one day at a beach. I've been doing some research and trying to make up my mind on which one, but have yet to come to a Decision. They all look so fabulous lol!

We plan to be there from the 16-21. We plan to stay in either Marriott or another good neighbor hotel. Family of 6, and very excited to be back (last trip was Dec 2015).

I booked!! Hojos - July 9-14!
My mom, daughter, and I. I think my 22 year old son is going to fly in for a few days! Something to look forward to as we finish off this school year (months left but it's going super fast!).

Welcome aboard to the few that have added! The second semester of the school year is going very quickly and I am so excited! I think July will be here before we know it!

We will be there July 6 to July 10, staying 2 nights at PPH and 2 nights GCH.

My wife and I visited in 1999 and have wanted to come back ever since. Our children our 13 and 15 and can't wait for it.
They are extremely excited, although not so much about the long flight from Australia.

We are WDW people too! But we don't live a day's drive away from either. We are from Missouri and are literally right in the middle of the two. I have never been to DL and I am so excited!! It will be different for sure, but I am thrilled that I get the chance to give California a go.
We're also from Missouri (St. Louis). 4 days in the parks, probably 2 days each. Family of 5 staying at Best Western Park Place right by the DL entrance. We're WDW people too and keep talking about how DL attractions compare with "our" attractions. Never been to California, so can't wait for July to get here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter