** JULY 2017 CHECK-IN **

So good news and bad news.......we are renting out our reservation for the GCV July 8-12 as we are having to cancel our trip but.....we are cancelling our trip because we are moving to Southern California!!!! :woohoo: The reservation is on David's rental site if anyone is interest.

We are also WDW people, we live in Tampa Bay. This will be our first trip to DLCa, 7/16-7/24. DD and I will be splurging to celebrate her 16th and my 40th b-days. We are staying off-site. Can't wait!

Add us to July please!
We (me and my 6 yr old daughter, my friend and her 2 and 6 yr old daughters: GIRL TRIP!!!) are coming from July 7th-July 12th!

Right now we are deciding between the Best Western Park Place Inn OR Candy Cane Inn.

We are going again July 2017. I cannot believe I am saying that. When we went in February, I said we were not going back again for a few years.....well....we will be in Anaheim 7/17-7/23 with 5 days in the parks. Dd (15 on 7/17) will be doing two of the Youth performance workshops....one on parade performance and one on musical theatre performance. They happen to fall on 7/22 and 7/23 with 7/22 being MY birthday so that seemed like a sign we needed to go again. Plus, DL is pretty much the only place we all can agree on for vacation it seems. Will be staying at the Hilton Convention Center hotel. Stayed there in October and cannot stop thinking about those beds. The ART was a pain to me, but I rarely sleep well in a hotel and slept the best I have slept on their bed. We are planning to do Santa Monica and Griffith Observatory for sure. Maybe something else on our off days. Will go to the parks 7/17, 7/22 and 7/23 for sure. Not sure which other 2 days.

Anyone else checking everyday, obsessing about the Fantasmic! opening date announcement? Really hoping it's by July 15th!!

Yes Yes YES!!! "Summer" is driving me crazy :). Looking and hoping they may have a dining option for fantastic or something with preferred seating area. Also keep watching to see when the boats and trains will be running again. There have been reports and photos of the river being filled with water again so its a good sign :smickey:

Joining in! Just confirmed our dates from July 26 - August 2. It's a family trip: my son, daughter-in law, granddaughter, grandson, daughter-in-law's parents, and me. :) It's my grandson's first trip to DLR! We haven't chosen a hotel yet. Normally I plan much further ahead, so it's kind of exciting that I get to begin this countdown with 61 days to go!!

We have a 41 day countdown until we leave! This trip was planned before our last one was taken so I had two countdowns happening simultaneously which has never happened before!!!

I want Fantasmic to be up and running by my trip (first park day is July 8th) but I think I'm being overly optimistic.

I am getting so excited for our trip! We have less than two months to go until our first visit! I went ahead and booked the Surf's Up character breakfast this morning for something fun and Disney related to do on our beach day. Still haven't made up my mind where we should head for that though.

We will be there the week of July 15th. We are WDW vets but first trip to DLR. Originally thought Fantasmic would be open but now a little concerned as we've made it to Memorial Day with no updates.

12th to 19th here. Mostly D23 but will try fit some DL time in too. First time to D23 so not sure how much or when yet !

Same dates as above! Tho I won't be spending each day at DL, I can chose my park dates, and fingers crossed to have everything (train included) open during my trip time. Last visit in November, I missed alot!

Checking in! First DL/Cali vacation for me (DH went when he was little). Doing D23 expo, DL, DCA, and Universal. Dates are 7/13 - 7/22.

Hello first time posting here but long time Disney fanatic.

I will be taking my family July 3rd - 8th and staying onsite at the Paradise Pier. My kids are really excited and counting down the days

We are coming on the 29th, staying through the 2nd. We are AP holders, and have been a few times this year. Staying at BWPPI (me, husband, and 5 year old daughter). I booked one restaurant so far (Cafe Orleans), and need to find out what else the family wants to do- but last year it hit 100 degrees in July, so I really want to have reservations in order to sit and cool off!

Have done all our dining reservations yeah!!!
Doing:
Ariels Grotto
World of Colour Dessert Party
Minnie and Friends Breakfast
Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience
Blue Bayou

Got everything i wanted :tinker::simba::stitch:

Only thing left is to wait till 30 dy mark to book Walk in Walts Footsteps Tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter