** JULY 2017 CHECK-IN **

I'll be there for D23 and will be visiting the parks when I'm not at the convention center.

Thursday July 13-Tuesday July 18 at best western stovall's.

My wife and I will be at DL July 9-12 and then at D23 through the rest of the week. It's my wife's first time to DL (after goodly many trips to WDW) and my first since 1974. We'll be splitting our stay between the Disneyland Hotel and the Hilton over by the convention center.

We're also from Missouri (St. Louis). 4 days in the parks, probably 2 days each. Family of 5 staying at Best Western Park Place right by the DL entrance. We're WDW people too and keep talking about how DL attractions compare with "our" attractions. Never been to California, so can't wait for July to get here!

We are from the Springfield area. I just keep feeling like I need to be planning something. It is a weird anxiety to not already have more reservations and plans made.

Our plan is to be there July 5-10. We've just made reservations for the Desert Inn & Suites and also for the Camelot Inn -- planning to call both and ask about handicapped accessibility.

However, we're now getting worried about possible construction noise from the Park Vue rebuild and Eastern Gateway project. We have a two year old who needs to nap during the day. So maybe we'll end up a third location :earsboy:

What's this about a Park Vue rebuild? We have reservations there for July 24 - Aug 2

I am excited about having an over 40" kiddo. We went to WDW two years ago and he was still under. Now he is over 40" so I can't hardly wait to ride the Mountains with him! And Star Tours!

Hello fellow Julyers! I'm looking forward to the return of the train and really hoping River is open and Fantasmic! is back! I know it's wishful thinking without a date for opening but crossing my fingers!
How's the planning coming?

We will be there for 4th of July!
JULY 3RD - JULY 5TH @ VGC

Hopefully not to crowded for fireworks !!!

I'm really hoping Paint the Night comes back before our trip. Having been to WDW and seeing the Electric Parade a few times already through the years, I really wanted to see something different on our trip to California.

First time to Disneyland July 9th-13th. Can't wait to expeRIence it. Have been to WDW before but we decided to switch it up this year.

I'm really hoping Paint the Night comes back before our trip. Having been to WDW and seeing the Electric Parade a few times already through the years, I really wanted to see something different on our trip to California.

I cannot agree more!! I have said this several times. I know the DLR die hards are glad to have MSEP back, but I feel like I have seen it plenty at WDW. I wish DL would release what is following MSEP. I am trying to decide whether or not to book a parade/dinner package, but I want to know what the parade is first.

I bought my copy of the Unofficial Guide this week to start studying up. I have found at WDW that being prepared is key when going during Peak Season. Does anyone else use that book?

Going July 29-August 1 and staying at HOJO. We're activating APs in June and happen to be blocked on Saturday the 29th. But that is our travel day and then the kids can play in HOJO's water play area. Our June trip is a week long and includes my mother. This will be a much shorter trip, but will be just our family of five. Looking forward to both trips.

I cannot agree more!! I have said this several times. I know the DLR die hards are glad to have MSEP back, but I feel like I have seen it plenty at WDW. I wish DL would release what is following MSEP. I am trying to decide whether or not to book a parade/dinner package, but I want to know what the parade is first.

This is our dilemma as well. I guess we will go ahead and book when the time comes and then just cancel if we need to once we hear about what's happening post MSEP.

I bought my copy of the Unofficial Guide this week to start studying up. I have found at WDW that being prepared is key when going during Peak Season. Does anyone else use that book?

I have never used the book but I have usually used easywdw Josh's recommendations for WDW. I have been studying up on the Disneyland Daily site (formerly Disneyland Prep School ) to try and get prepared for this trip. She has some great information on that site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter