January 30, 2014 - Disney Dream - 3 Night Bahamas

It's all yours! Once we get our room assignments I can leave it in your FE...or if your PAT is close, maybe before boarding. (I have no clue how large that lobby is though. :confused3) My PAT is 11 am

I am traveling all the way from Orlando, FL. :rotfl2:

Our cabin is 7640 and our PAT is 11:15. Thanks so much!!!

I have been (stalking) watching the weather forecast for the Bahamas and so far, so good! Getting kinda worried because central Florida is expecting some "cooler" weather (yeh, I know, 50s is NOT cold for most of you guys) next week around the time we leave! But, here's what the Weather Channel's website it saying if you wanna take a look:

:beach: :beach: :beach: :beach: :beach:

Nassau:
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Nassau+BFXX0005:1:BF

Castaway Cay:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Castaway+Cay+BFXX0018:1:BF

Yeah 50 won't be good for trying to work on early aquaduck

I saw a post on FB today that there's an increase in price for the nursery effective Jan 31st. If you reserved online they're honoring that price. It's going from $6 to $9 per hour.

NJ - near Princeton

We're leaving tomorrow! Six days in WDW before the cruise!!! Yay!

Cool! My parents are originally from Jersey City, then we moved to Browns Mills (South Jersey), currently living in Kissimmee, Florida..

Jackson, NJ

Hey we used to pass by Six-Flags on the way to Freehold from New Eygpt on the way to RT 9... Small world!! Mom's exact words when told about the New Jersian's hometowns: "Oh my word! That's awesome!" which led to an hour long discussion on how Jackson's grown and how Princeton used to be when they (mom and dad) were younger... It was a great walk down memory lane for my parent's and I... :O)
Getting sooo excited!!

We will be joining you on this cruise. We are from Elbridge NY which is west of Syracuse and East of Rochester. We are doing a back to back and looking froward to getting out of the cold.

We're from Webster - the suburb on the northeast side of Rochester. I had never heard of Ellbridge, but looked it up and see where you are. We, too, are looking forward to a break from the cold. Are you flying from Syracuse or Rochester?

We will be joining you on this cruise. We are from Elbridge NY which is west of Syracuse and East of Rochester. We are doing a back to back and looking froward to getting out of the cold.

We're from Webster - the suburb on the northeast side of Rochester. I had never heard of Ellbridge, but looked it up and see where you are. We, too, are looking forward to a break from the cold. Are you flying from Syracuse or Rochester?

Jet Blue on tuesday, staying at Wilderness Lodge for two days. When are you flying? We visit Webster each summer for baseball and football with my grandsons.

There is root beer at the bars and in the dining rooms for a charge. It's not at the refill stations.

I was just wondering, if they have root beer in the dining rooms, wouldn't it be free, since soda in the restaurants is free? I can understand if you get it at the bar it's not, but maybe it's bottle rootbeer? :confused3

Jet Blue on tuesday, staying at Wilderness Lodge for two days. When are you flying? We visit Webster each summer for baseball and football with my grandsons.

We're flying out on Southwest on Wed. afternoon and spending the night at All Star Sports. After the cruise, we're spending one night at (shhhhhhhhh....) the Nick hotel. What is your second cruise? I've always wondered what a back-to-back is like.

I was just wondering, if they have root beer in the dining rooms, wouldn't it be free, since soda in the restaurants is free? I can understand if you get it at the bar it's not, but maybe it's bottle rootbeer? :confused3

Maybe, but I'm going to bring some little cans... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter